- » Ginger Mutton Curry
Ginger Mutton Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger mutton curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger mutton curry recipes.
Mutton Black Curry
Wash and cut meat into cubes.
Roast curry powder until dark, over low heat.
Add chilli powder and desiccated coconut and stir fry for half a minute.
Put shallots, ginger, garlic and roasted curry powder mixture in a blender with a little water.
Blend until... - 39.2997
Mutton Red Curry
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind items 2 to 8 with vinegar into a paste.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions and add chopped tomatoes. Fry well and add the ground paste.
4. Fry on low flame till the oil rises to the surface.... - 42.2206
Indian Mutton Curry
A spicy and very very tasty,a very Maharashtrian Mutton curry preparation. You will find this cooking very often of weekends in non-veggie marathi houses. It tastes even better as it gets older. - 114.829
Tomato Mutton Masala Curry
The tomato mutton curry is inspired from the telangana curries, which are mostly spicy and masala based.Don't get bogged down by the long list of ingredients, cause its one of the easiest and tasty mutton curries i've come across till date.Try it,if you love... - 0
Mutton And Potato Curry
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes.
3. Slice onions, peel and slice half the garlic and ginger.
4. Soak tamarind.
5. Grind remaining half of garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry onions, sliced garlic, ginger and whole chillies.
7.... - 47.7055
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns (each separately) except ginger and garlic.
2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste.
3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil (slightly raw) and keep aside.
4. Then in 50... - 45.9421
1) Make ginger, garlic and chillies paste. Add salt and turmeric and to it and marinate mutton for about an hour.
2) Lightly roast coconut and big onion until red and then make a paste with poppy seeds and whole spices.
3) In a large... - 43.8509
Saffron Flavored Mutton Curry
1) If using saffron strands then soak it in 1 tablespoon hot water for 5 minutes and then crush it.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
3) Make a paste of grated coconut, chillies, cumin, coriander and poppy seeds.
4) Make a paste of ginger and... - 45.4359
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces with the bones. Clean.
2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander, peppercorns, turmeric, red onions (first lot) and garlic.
3. Slit green chiilles, slice ginger and sec-ond lot of onions.
4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds;... - 47.9695
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.091
Mutton Curry Mild
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together the spices, cashewnuts and coconut.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown.
4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add... - 44.8493
Mutton Kofta Curry
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onions, chillies, nuts, poppy and sesame seeds and coconut.
3) Make a smooth paste of all the kofta ingredients except for the egg.
4) Add egg to the paste and knead it. Make... - 45.6539
Malabar Mutton Curry
1. Clean and cut meat. Peel and cut potatoes.
2. Slice ginger and half the onion; slit green chillies.
3. Roast and grind coriander, red chillies, turmeric and garlic.
4. Grate coconut and make.
3 extractions of coconut milk. The first extract must be thick,... - 49.0156
Indian Mutton Curry
Watch this video to learn how traditional Indian Mutton Curry is made in an Indian household. This is a special recipe and the yogurt turns this curry into a magical dish. Happy Cooking! - 123.308
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones.
2. Mince meat.
3. Wash and boil gram.
4. Grind together cooked gram, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chillies and meat.
5. Add salt, chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg.
6. Form into even sized balls with wet... - 47.5217
Spicy Mutton Curry
Spicy mutton curry, rich in colour can be eaten with paratha or hot steamed rice. - 37.7213
Mutton Kofta Curry
Mutton Kofta Curry is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.3561
Kolhapur Mutton Curry
Kolhapur in Maharashtra is very famous for Chicken/Mutton Curry.I generally cook this recipe when i have non-maharashtrian crowd at my place for dinner,they simply enjoy this dish by jotting down the recipe from me! - 0
Spicy And Sour Tomato Mutton Curry
1. Grind all the spices under garam masala into a fine powder and keep aside.
2. Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in the pressure cooker bottom and add the sliced onions and green chilies. Fry for about 3... - 0
Toor Dal Mutton Curry
Take toor dal & the mutton bone pieces in a pressure cooker & cook untill 3 to 4 whistles.and heat the oil in the kadai splutter Cloves,bay leaves & cinnamon,Then,add the chopped onion & when the onion is half done add the ginger-garlic paste fry for... - 34.2244
Anna's Mutton Beef Or Chicken Goa Curry
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add a little water and cook till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ground spices and fry for 3-4 minutes, adding a little water if necessary.
Add meat or chicken and saute till well browned.
Add water... - 43.7402
Dried Fenugreek Mutton Curry
Goat meat is mixed with traditional masalas and simmered at low heat to perfection. The twist comes with addition of dried fenugreek leaves, this takes the dish to a different level. - 0
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cook on low fire with salt and 1/2 cup water. Drain the mutton and reserve a cup of stock.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till well browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry to a golden colour.
4. Mix... - 41.9327
Mutton And Spinach
Cut and boil the spinach with one chopped onion.
Grind to a paste, adding a few drops of green coloring.
Heat the ghee and brown the meat in it, stirring briskly.
Add the remaining onions, coriander powder, caraway seed and cardamom powder, garlic, chillies,... - 43.0699
1. Cut the mutton into medium-size pieces. Trim away the excess fat and wash well.
2. Cook the mutton with 1 cup hot water and ingredients 3 to 6. Cover with a deep lid containing water on top. Reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer till the mutton is tender... - 41.7332
* Cut the mutton in small pieces and pressure cook it 2 cups of water, with a pinch turmeric powder and a drop of oil for 3 whistles.
* If you don't have kulambu powder then you can fry the other said powders lightly without any oil and use that instead of... - 43.0074
A tasty manglorian recipe that can be made quick and easy. You can also use the same masalas for chicken if not mutton. - 32.565
Mutton With Potatoes
1) Make a paste of chillies, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat mutton with turmeric and salt and keep it aside.
3) Lightly roast onions, coconut, cardamoms, anise and coriander seeds. Make a paste of these spices.
4) Take a wok and heat oil.... - 43.746
Mutton Chaps Masaledar
1) Make a paste big onion, coconut, ginger, garlic and chillies. Mix it with curd, salt and powdered spices.
2) Marinate mutton in this mixture and leave aside for an hour.
3) Lightly fry baby onions and potatoes.
4) Take a wok and... - 46.3775
1) Make a fine paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Add salt to curd and add mutton to it. Keep aside for an hour.
3) Steam pumpkin and mash it.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions in it until golden brown.
5) Add all the spices... - 45.2188
1) Take a wok ad heat some ghee. Roast coconut, poppy seeds and all the whole spices until fragrant and then make a fine paste.
2) Make a paste of garlic, ginger and chillies.
3) Marinate mutton with salt and turmeric and leave it for 30... - 44.5476
Mutton Dopiaza is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.668
Spicy Pepper Mutton Fry
This spicy dish is perfect to prepare during rainy or cold seasons.The pepper and meat combination is a classic. This can also be served as a appetizer or a main dish. - 0
1. Marinate meat in mixture of vinegar, garlic, ginger and salt in refrigerator for at least 4hrs.
2. Place marinated meat on tray, lined with foil. Brown meat on top in grill (this helps to seal juices). Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion... - 41.8862
Heat the oil in a pan,add ingedients 8 to 15.After just little frying add Mutton.Stirr till the water from Mutton comes out,in high flame.Then add ginger,garlic and onion pastes.After stirring a little,add curd,Posto and Cashew Nut paste.Add Salt.Add Water to... - 34.2655
Spicy Dry Mutton With Coconut
There are numerous varieties of dry mutton dishes that can be had, and they are all lip smacking indeed. This one, here, is more of a Kerala Style preparation with coconut, and goes well with Rotis (or chapatis), than it does with Plain rice. - 0
Spicy Potato Mutton Fry
This mutton fry is a delicious accompaniment with tomato rasam and rice and is a favorite with my mom-in-law. It also tastes good with rotis. - 0
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 47.0766
Very popular mughalai cuisine, mutton pieces cooked in flavorful yogurt based sauce. - 107.651
Mutton soaked in spicy green masala and fried to a thick spicy gravy. - 46.7234
How To Make Kheema - Beef, Lamb Or Mutton
Kheema simply translated means ground meat. There are so many different recipes for Kheema. In this recipe, the ground meat is flavored with onions, chilies, ginger, garlic, spices like turmeric, pepper, cumin, coriander and red chilli powders, ginger and... - 0
Mutton With Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Coat mutton with this paste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry mutton until it is brown in color.
3) Add all the spices, salt, thin coconut milk and cashews and cover to... - 39.6696
Palak Keerai Mutton
A specialty in the Tamil households..a perfect mixture of meat and leafy vegetable. This a tasty and healthy dish which one and all must try!! - 0
Sukha Mutton Masala
Fry onion till golden brown.
Add masala and salt.
Fry for 5 mins adding 1 tbs water every few mins as you fry, to prevent masala sticking to pan.
Add meat and continue to fry till well-browned and ghee surfaces to the top.
Add lemon juice off the... - 42.6883
Mutton Masala Nagpuri
Mix meat with ground masala and onions, and keep for 15 mins.
Put pan on fire.
Add ghee and salt and 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Simmer covered till 1/2 done.
Uncover pan and fry well till dry.
Add in tomato and 1/2 cup water and simmer till meat is tender and... - 41.6264
Indian Meat Curry - Rara Gosht
Rara Gosht is a delicious spicy dish and rich in appearance. Here Mutton is thoroughly cooked and seasoned with Indian spices. Be ready to give a royal treat to your loved ones with this mouth watering recipe. - 0
Mutton Cooked in light gravy. An all time favorite in East India. - 46.4242
Pakistani Aloo Ghost
Want a typical Asian recipe for lamb curry? This recipe may sound like a weird combination of lamb and potatoes but the outcome is unbelievable. When both the ingredients are curried the potatoes are infused with the flavor of meat which is very delicious.... - 109.333
This Mutton Fry recipe is loved by my family. Mutton Fry is a very popular Indian appetizer. It goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this mutton fry recipe. - 39.6511
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1332
Mutton preparation with plenty of onions. A North Indian Favorite preparation. - 36.3791
My Mom-in-law's Delicious Dhansak
Dhansak is a popular Parsi dish and is considered a classic. Its ideally eaten with steamed rice; however, it tastes good even with bread. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.5956
Saro Mutton Bafaat
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan or dekchi. Pour in the oil, add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
2. Marinate the mutton in salt and ginger-garlic paste.
3. Grind all the spices and dried coconut in 1/4 cup vinegar. If necessary add water.
4. When... - 32.0545
Mutton Cutlet has a fine taste. Mutton Cutlet gets its taste from mutton mixed with potatoes and eggs, flavored with meat masala. Mutton Cutlet is cherished by many mutton lovers. - 45.0926
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.9818
Mutton Rogan Josh
Watch this video, follow Bikramjit and treat yourself with this aromatic and rich mutton curry. - 0
Mutton do piaza is an indian preparation of mutton with onions. Cooked in a microwave, the mutton do piaza is flavorful and savory and is has a curd base curry spiced with garlic, coriander, bay leaves, green cardamon, cumin and ginger. - 43.3917
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. cubes. Peel and dice potatoes. Wash, but keep double beans whole.
2. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, turmeric and cumin.
3. Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
4. Chop onions.
5. Put the mutton... - 42.4228
Mutton With Egg Sauce
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, onions, garlic, ginger, curry-leaves, red chillies and saunf and fry.
2. When onions turn a light brown, add mutton along with the salt and fry well.
3. Add water and cook under pressure till tender.
4.... - 35.9632
Mutton Sukka (dry Lamb Masala)
Lamb pieces gets a wonderful coating of aromatic and spicy masalas. Its absolutely easy to cook. A must try recipe! - 0
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
This creamy and rich dish is usually served with naan or roti. In this video mutton is used to prepare the flavorful dish but you may use chicken or lamb if desired. - 0
You can enjoy the taste of authentic Indian cuisine in this delicious mutton curry. The aroma of spices makes the dish perfect for all taste buds. - 0
A spicy Kolhapuri dish prepared by using Mutton Stock. Very very aromatic with the use of fresh spices. Gets perfect blends of flavors and taste as its being prepared with mutton stock. Its very very spicy, it could be hair raise for mild eaters. - 0
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling has a great aroma. The curry leaves and chilli powder gives the Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling a mouth watering taste. Must catch it. - 47.7222
Dry Minced Meat
Dry Minced Meat is simply yumlogical. The coconut milk mixed with chilli powder gives the Dry Minced Meat a two dimensional taste. - 35.8872
Teevan Ji Biryani
Wash and clean the meat and the pieces should be cut into curry piece.
Marinate the meat for 3-4 hours in onion paste, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, chopped coriander, mint leaves, yoghurt, tomatoes and salt.
Wash and soak rice for 20-25... - 42.4407
Mangshor Gota Moshla Curry
1. Clean and cut mutton into even pieces.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions.
3. Crush garlic and steep in a little water for 15 minutes.
4. Pour this water over the mutton and let it stand for half an hour.
5. Heat fat. Add sliced onions, mutton... - 48.1846
1. Grind all the masalas to a soft paste with half a cup of water. Grind the almonds separately on a mortar.
2. Cook the meat with salt and four cups of water in a pressure cooker till tender. Keep mutton pieces and the soup in separate vessels.
3. Heat half... - 28.3165
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4.... - 38.6768
1. Boil whole meat with salt and a few slices of ginger till tender.
2. Cut meat into even sized squares.
3. Cut ginger, garlic and green chillies into round slices and chop onions.
4. Crush part of the ginger and garlic and soak in water.
5. Thread ginger,... - 47.2394
1. Cut mutton into neat pieces. Add all the first lot of ingredients and boil till meat is tender.
2. Roast and grind red chillies. Grind coriander, fennel, cumin and peppercorns.
3. Roast Bengal gram and grind well.
4. Mix all the ingredients with the... - 43.223
Keema Kofta Curry
Keema kofts acurry is indian preparation of meatballs in a curry base. Prepared with ground or minced mutton the koftas or meatballs are made with eggs, meat, bread along with spices like garam masala, chili powder and cooked in a gravy of tomato puree and... - 48.9894
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.8613
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add mutton and fry till water is dry.... - 49.9604
Cut lamb into neat, small pieces and trim off any fat.
Heat oil or ghee in a heavy saucepan and saute meat, onion and garlic over a low heat.
Stir in the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes then return meat to pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add... - 39.6672
Cut lamb into 1 in. cubes.
Combine all spices, seasonings, finely chopped onion, finely chopped ginger, crushed garlic and yoghurt.
Place meat in this marinade, leave several hours.
Heat butter, fry sliced onion until golden; remove, reserve for garnish.... - 41.7149
1) In a saucepan add water and cover the meat with sufficient water.
2) Add salt, cardamoms, cinnamon, and cloves. Simmer for one hour.
3) Take off meat from stock and reserve stock.
4) Cut meats into small pieces.
5) Add all the spice ingredients... - 46.0611
This Kurma Curry is a desire. Make this a part of your weekend menu with rice and your family won't stop praising you forever ! Just try this Kurma Curry and let me know if I was wrong ! - 44.029
Red Masala Lamb Curry
Using Red Masala paste I've made a delicious Red Masala Lamb curry. You can also use mutton or beef. - 0
Bangalore Phal - Lamb Curry In Coriander Sauce
This is a Bangalore favorite and can be made using lamb, mutton, goat or even chicken. The base of the sauce is a blend of coriander, onions and spices, and the meat is simmered till it's fall apart delicious. - 0
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Wash the masoor, add 2 teacups of water, the whole onions and cook in a pressure cooker.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the sliced onions for 3 minutes.
Add the paste and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the cooked masoor and salt.
After 5 minutes, add the... - 44.8849
Kosha Manksho is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 43.012
Pakku ! Aha ! I love this simply irresitib le mutton curry with rice or the more regional selroti ! I strongly recommend this Pakku. Take my advice for a great meat treat and let me know if you find my choice right for you ! - 36.6971
Kharay Massalay Ka Salan
Put in the whole spices, red chillies, ginger, garlic, onions.
Fry together for 5 mins.
Put in the mutton and pounded masala.
Fry for a minute.
Add 2 cups hot water.
Cover and simmer till meat is tender.
Remove lid and cook for 10 mins after adding... - 44.9861
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
Traditional Indian Rogan Josh
Rogan Josh has the merit of being a dish for royal families. It was originated from Mughal families who treated this dish as a specialty and gave much attention to its preparation. - 43.6421
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.7625
Minced Meat is too simple a name for this meat and vegetables dish rich in seasonings and spices. I love this very tasty mutton preparation with my rice for lunch . Try this minced meat out and let me know what you like it with. - 46.2602
1)Make a paste of the ingredients in section A and marinate for an hour.
2)In a bowl, beat together cream and saffron.
3)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion until golden. Remove half onion and keep it for later use.
4)Then,... - 48.6662
Heat 4 tbs ghee.
Fry leg well on all sides till browned.
Add 3 cups hot water.
Cover and cook till tender.
Heat two tbs ghee.
Add onion and fry till light brown.
Add in chilli, salt, garlic and ginger.
Fry 2-3 mins., add tomatoes.
When it boils, put in the... - 40.8038
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012