- » Ginger Mint Cooler
Ginger Mint Cooler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger mint cooler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger mint cooler recipes.
Combine 3 or 4 mint sprigs and 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (above) in an 8 ounce tumbler.
Pack with crushed ice.
Muddle lightly and chill 5 to 10 minutes or until glass frosts.
Pack with crushed ice to the top of the glass and fill with ginger ale or lemon-lime... - 22.1927
1. In a tall glass, place mint sprigs at the bottom and top with squash.
2. Add ice, Creme de Menthe and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Serve Mint Cooler with a mint sprig on top. - 36.0383
Minty Grape Cooler
Minty grape cooler is a minted fruit juice and ginger ale drink prepared with lemon and grape juice. Chilled and served, the minty grape cooler has a grea taste to it and is thoroughly refreshing. - 35.4827
Dissolve jelly in water over low heat.
Half mix and half ginger ale over ice is a very refreshing summer drink or the mix is great with gin. - 23.9187
1. Pound ginger and extract its juice.
2. Combine the ginger juice with water, sugar and lime juice.
3. Chill and combine with cracked ice.
4. Serve ginger cooler after garnishing with fresh sprigs of mint leaves. - 35.8082
Melon Ball Cooler
Combine first 5 ingredients, stir well.
Pour over crushed ice.
Garnish with melon balls and mint sprigs, if desired. - 27.0382
Mango Tango - Desi Cooler With A Twist
Here is an easy yet refreshingly delectable Green Mango Drink (Aam panna) recipe that is ready in minutes! With the added flavors of mint and ginger you can serve it as a Gingerale Substitute, a Summer Cooler, or a Party Mocktail. Your family and friends are... - 0
1. Halve cantaloupe and remove the peel.
2. Deseed it and slice into wedges.
3. Chop wedges into cubes.
4. Using a food processor or blender, make a smooth puree of cantaloupe cubes with other ingredients.
5. Transfer to a large jug and allow to... - 39.3323
Spiced Orange Tea Cooler
With a vegetable peeler, remove zest (colored part of peel) from oranges.
Bruise zest with back of a spoon to release fragrance.
In a tea pot, combine zest, flavored tea leaves, and boiling water.
Cover and steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
Strain; discard tea leaves... - 37.4411
1. Into a tall glass, put a lump of and pour Dry Gin and the Ginger Ale on top; stir well.
2. Add a dash of Peppermint.
3. Garnish Whizbang Cooler with a mint sprig on top. - 33.855
Green Market Cooler Cocktail
Like Patrón itself, this recipe by Greg Seider is handcrafted, and is not only intended to embody the spirit of summer, but also to celebrate a season of locally sourced experiences. - 26.9993
Sangria Style Cooler
In a large bowl or pitcher stir together the orange juice and grape juice.
Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently.
Add the fruit and ice cubes.
Ladle the juice mixture with the fruit into tall glasses.
If desired, garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 27.4629
Refreshing Summer Spa Cooler
1. Choose a few vegetables, fruit, and herbs/spices for your Refreshing Spa Cooler. Do not choose too many, as this will make your pitcher of water crowded and not attractive. (You may choose fruits, vegetables, herbs/spices that are not on the above... - 112.378
A lovely way to cool down on a hot summer day, this sweet, fragrant iced cooler is a sure winner. This combination of lemongrass, fresh mint and tea is very cooling and refreshing. Sip on it slowly and you will feel your energy coming back. - 0
In punch bowl, combine pineapple and apple juices.
Puree undramed strawberries in blender; stir pureed strawberries into pineapple juice piix-ture.
Pour in ginger ale.
Garnish with strawberry slices, lime slices and fresh mint. - 29.971