- » Ginger Mint
Ginger Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger mint recipes.
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 44.9281
1) In a mixing glass, combine chopped mint and sweetener together. Muddle the mint to extract the flavor.
2) Pour in about 1 cup of ginger ale to the mixing glass.
3) Let the drink stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the remaining ginger ale inside... - 40.6085
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing! If you were looking for a tasty and unique chicken salad that you could use for your party then you have come to the right place. The Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing is definitely the answer.... - 40.2725
Ginger, Mint And Spiced Leg Of Lamb
Remove membrane and all but 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness fat from lamb; wipe and set aside.
In shallow bowl large enough to hold lamb, blend together onion, garlic, mint, oil, ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder and pepper; stir in yogurt.
Add... - 36.5109
Mint And Ginger Cup
Put the chopped mint leaves into a bowl.
Thinly pare the lemons and simmer the rind for 5 minutes in 2 teacups of water.
Strain and add the sugar, lemon juice and pour over the mint.
Leave for 1 to 2 hours, then add the ginger-ale or beer.
Pour into the bowl... - 33.3382
Ginger And Mint Fruit Compote
1. Place wine, water and sugar in a saucepan and cook, stirring over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. Add apricots, prunes and ginger, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in... - 32.5555
Ginger Mint Dressing
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the ginger and garlic until minced by dropping them through the feed tube.
Stop the motor, add the remaining ingredients, and process again until smooth.
Stop the... - 28.0948
Ginger Mint Carrots
1. Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; keep warm.
2. Combine ginger, jelly, and mint in a small saucepan, stirring well. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until... - 24.7835