- » Ginger Loaf
Ginger Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger loaf recipes.
Ginger And Cherry Loaf
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and ground ginger.
4) Add the butter and rub into the flour until the mixture becomes crumbly.
5) Stir in the... - 44.416
Coriander And Ginger Loaf
In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Add the sugar and let bubble to activate the yeast.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Add the yeast mixture and stir to form a dough.
Turn the dough onto a floured board... - 37.3332
Ginger Spice Loaf
Beat margarine in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add brown sugar, beating well.
Add egg, and beat well.
Stir in molasses.
Combine flour and next 6 ingredients; add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with... - 36.1694
Pumpkin And Ginger Loaf
Prepare as for basic butter cake, but add spices, ginger and pumpkin to cake mixture after the flour and milk have been added.
Pour cake mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle evenly with almonds, bake in moderate oven for about 1 hour.
Stand cake for 10 minutes... - 31.8534
Ginger Walnut Loaf
Bake Gingerbread in loaf pan.
Remove from oven; wait 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Remove from pan.
Coat top with honey.
Spread walnuts over top; press gently into honey coating. - 21.0436
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Homemade Ginger Bread Loaf
Bake a gingerbread loaf this Christmas for your friends and family. This gingerbread loaf is a one bowl, mix and bake super easy recipe and is sure to put a smile everyone’s face. It is moist, soft, lightly spiced, and sweet with the sugar glaze. Make a... - 107.749
Ginger Snap Meat Loaf
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, ground round, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 9- x 5-inch... - 41.5811
Apricot Ginger Ladder Loaf
1. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. On a lightly floured surface roll dough to a 12x9-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Spread with the softened butter or margarine.
2. For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together... - 32.4912
Combine oil, egg, molasses & honey; cream together.
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Slowly add dry ingredients & buttermilk to creamed mix, beating well as you add.
Bake in greased & floured loaf pan until tests done, about 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
Good... - 38.2754
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into a medium-size bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients all at once; beat with a rotary beater until smooth - 18.2654
Ginger Orange Sauce
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; heat to boiling, then simmer, stirring constantly, until marmalade is melted and sauce is blended. - 21.947
Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry. Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
3. While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
4. Remove chicken from pan;... - 27.6076
Ginger Glazed Chicken
1. Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan. Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 20... - 31.5306
Crispy Chicken & Ginger Casseroles
1. Cut away small bones from chicken breasts; remove all skin if you prefer chicken cooked without it.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in buttered 12-cup casserole; combine the cream-of-mushroom soup, 1/2 can (1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) cream-of-chicken soup (save... - 31.0915
Ginger Cheese Pinwheels
Make a smooth paste of cheese, ginger, and cream.
Slice day-old bread thin, lengthwise.
Spread bread with thin coating of softened butter, then with cheese mixture; roll in long slender roll; wrap in damp cloth to chill.
Cut in thin sections like... - 21.1763
Ginger Loaf Recipes By Category