- » Ginger Lime Salmon
Ginger Lime Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime salmon recipes.
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 43.1927
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 22.941
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 41.6748
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 37.687
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 29.4543
Grilled Ginger Salmon Fillets
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Coat a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
Place foil on grill rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Puncture foil several times for ventilation.
Place fillets... - 35.4275
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 45.3407
Whizz the salmon, red chilli, lime or lemon juice, egg, ginger, fish sauce (if using) and soy sauce in a blender to a rough consistency.
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender root (the point at which you are able to slice through it with... - 44.8235
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8726
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 127.741
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 116.688