- » Ginger Lime Rice
Ginger Lime Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime rice recipes.
Brown Rice And Edamame Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting any butter or oil.
Transfer the rice to a plate to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Set... - 38.7345
You May Also Like!
Ginger Lime Chicken Bites
These little chicken bites cook up quickly, which makes for a nice last-minute meal or a speedy school lunch for
the kiddos. Make sure to heat up your wide-mouth thermos with hot water (then empty and wipe out) first, then
add chicken bites and sauce, close... - 39.8007
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 34.9408
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 30.0361
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8273
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Soy-ginger Salad Dressing
Delicious salad dressing with an Oriental flare. Super easy. Keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container or jar and just shake before use. - 102.033
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.4475