- » Ginger Lime Marinade Chicken
Ginger Lime Marinade Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime marinade chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime marinade chicken recipes.
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 33.6456
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 40.9809
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.3415
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 87.6935
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 40.8235
Sesame Ginger Chicken
In small mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or just until mixture boils.
Place large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Mar - 36.8258
Chicken With Ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients and cook at 100% for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Let the marinade cool.
Lay the chicken pieces in the liquid and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning them from time to time.
Combine the... - 45.446
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 44.5489
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 32.2254
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 41.5412
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 39.3724
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 40.5605
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash, pat dry and cut into 1" x 2" pieces.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1.
Rub into chicken and marinade for 1 -2 hours.
Combine all ingredients, except cream, for marinade 2 in a bowl.
Gently stir in cream.
Mix in... - 45.6561
- Mix red chillies, ginger-garlic paste, salt and lime juice and yogurt
- Add the cut chicken pieces to the marinade and leave aside for about an hour
- Heat oil in pan
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, cloves, crushed black pepper, saute for a minute
- Add... - 42.8965
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 93.2724
Barbecued Citrus Chicken
Barbecued Citrus Chicken is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Barbecued Citrus Chicken recipe. - 29.5538
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 27.7385
Baked Chicken With Kumquats
Place chicken pieces in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine wine, lime juice, soy sauce, onions, garlic, oregano, thyme, curry, and ginger.
Pour over chicken; cover and allow to marinate 6 to 8 hours, turning twice.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Heat butter... - 37.507
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 143.717
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 37.2399
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 120.11
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 44.1737
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 44.7922
Easy Roasted Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 134.118
Hot Glazed Chicken
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Put ingredients for marinade in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender and run machine for 10 seconds more.
Pour marinade into a bowl and mix in... - 44.2332
South Seas Pineapple Chicken
Place chicken in a flat dish and prepare a marinade from soy sauce, wine, lime or lemon juice, sesame oil, crushed garlic, curry powder, ginger, thyme, oregano, rosemary, pepper and pour over the meat.
Marinate for several hours, turning at least twice.
Heat... - 45.6254
Tandoori Barbecued Chicken
In a blender or food processor, whirl vinegar, lime juice, pepper flakes, cumin seeds, turmeric, paprika, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger until blended.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, slash each chicken... - 42.5731
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.8365
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into 3-5 cm / 1 1/2-2 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with the lemon juice, garlic, chilli, ginger, salt to taste and 300 ml / 1/2 pint water.
3. Drop the chicken pieces into the yoghurt mixture,... - 35.9426
1. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in a cool place to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 37.2344
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 138.739
Chicken With Thai Flavors
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till... - 45.0472
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 41.154
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 43.3862
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 47.3683
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 38.1347