- » Ginger Lime Marinade Chicken
Ginger Lime Marinade Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime marinade chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime marinade chicken recipes.
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 34.9408
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.437
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888
Sesame Ginger Chicken
In small mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or just until mixture boils.
Place large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Mar - 39.3885
Chicken With Ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients and cook at 100% for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Let the marinade cool.
Lay the chicken pieces in the liquid and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning them from time to time.
Combine the... - 45.3423
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 41.3539
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 43.9592
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.4475
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 42.6477
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash, pat dry and cut into 1" x 2" pieces.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1.
Rub into chicken and marinade for 1 -2 hours.
Combine all ingredients, except cream, for marinade 2 in a bowl.
Gently stir in cream.
Mix in... - 46.3164
- Mix red chillies, ginger-garlic paste, salt and lime juice and yogurt
- Add the cut chicken pieces to the marinade and leave aside for about an hour
- Heat oil in pan
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, cloves, crushed black pepper, saute for a minute
- Add... - 41.1347
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
South Seas Pineapple Chicken
Place chicken in a flat dish and prepare a marinade from soy sauce, wine, lime or lemon juice, sesame oil, crushed garlic, curry powder, ginger, thyme, oregano, rosemary, pepper and pour over the meat.
Marinate for several hours, turning at least twice.
Heat... - 47.4579
Baked Chicken With Kumquats
Place chicken pieces in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine wine, lime juice, soy sauce, onions, garlic, oregano, thyme, curry, and ginger.
Pour over chicken; cover and allow to marinate 6 to 8 hours, turning twice.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Heat butter... - 38.7453
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 39.7911
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Barbecued Citrus Chicken
Barbecued Citrus Chicken is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Barbecued Citrus Chicken recipe. - 32.1569
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 40.6825
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
Hot Glazed Chicken
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Put ingredients for marinade in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender and run machine for 10 seconds more.
Pour marinade into a bowl and mix in... - 46.1917
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 39.598
Thai Grilled Chicken Wings
With a heavy cleaver or large knife, cut off wing tips at joints and discard.
Cut each of the remaining wings into two pieces at joint.
To make marinade, combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken wings and toss well to coat.
Cover bowl and... - 41.8723
Tandoori Barbecued Chicken
In a blender or food processor, whirl vinegar, lime juice, pepper flakes, cumin seeds, turmeric, paprika, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger until blended.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, slash each chicken... - 42.3841
This grilled chicken recipe is prepared with frying chicken with yogurt marinated. Coated and refrigreated with a blend of yogurt with vinegar, lime juice and spices like cloves, ginger and mustard with tabasco sauce, the grilled chicken is cooked to a... - 38.8471
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.45
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 118.57
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.4951
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into 3-5 cm / 1 1/2-2 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with the lemon juice, garlic, chilli, ginger, salt to taste and 300 ml / 1/2 pint water.
3. Drop the chicken pieces into the yoghurt mixture,... - 38.1672
Tandoori Chicken And Basmati Rice Recipe For The Bbq Grill
Barbecued Tandoori Chicken. This recipe may not be completely authentic, but it sure tastes authentic! We show a step-by-step marinade procedure for the chicken and also some delicious Indian Basmati rice. On a windy afternoon, the aroma wafting around the... - 0
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.2333
1. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in a cool place to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 36.0336
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 135.498
Chicken With Thai Flavors
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till... - 43.5612
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade." - 40.1166
Thai Style Chicken
In large bowl, combine lime rind and juice, fish sauce, sugar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, ginger, jalapeno and garlic.
Add chicken, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Let stand at room... - 37.797
Split chickens into halves, and discard backbones.
Remove skin except from the wings.
Cut small slits in meat in several places.
Put in large bowl.
Remove seeds from cardamom pod, and crush.
Mix with remaining ingredients, and pour over chickens.
Marinate for... - 41.919
1. In a large shallow baking dish, place chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl combine wine, soy sauce, lime juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, ginger, oregano and thyme.
3. Pour over chicken, marinate for 6 hours, turning twice and drain and... - 42.8535
Chicken Cooked In Curds
1 Pierce each piece of chicken well with a fork.
2 Mix together the next six. This is the marinade. Rub it well into each piece of chicken, pour any excess over and leave to marinate for at least 8 hours and if possible, overnight.
3 Separately, slice the 2... - 39.3577
Piri Chicken With Herb Coleslaw
Put the chicken and marinade ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Leave to marinate for a couple of hours if possible, or at least 15 minutes.
Put the cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl.
Whisk the mayo and vinegar, then toss with the veg and season... - 42.508
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Simple Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken into cubes.
Blend & puree tomatoes, mint & cilantro into a paste.
Marinade chicken cubes with the pureed paste, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, juice of lime, vinegar & salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat 3 tbs... - 35.029
Brazilian Beer Marinated Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, mix the garlic, ginger, onion, paprika, salt, black pepper, caraway seeds, green pepper, mustard, beer and oil. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning a few times.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken from the... - 25.5685
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
Chicken Sat Ay
The day before the barbecue, slice chicken into thin strips.
To make marinade, pound chilies and garlic together in a mortar with a pestle.
Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Add soy sauce, brown sugar and water.
Drizzle the oil into the bowl a little at a... - 42.3909
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
Chicken In Milk
1. Wash the chickens in a colander, and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Using a cleaver or meat knife, joint each chicken into ten curry pieces.
3. In a small bowl, make a marinade mixture of all the spice powders, salt and ginger.
4. Rub this... - 43.4114
Soft chicken pieces in strongly flavored red gravy. Spicy and aromatic made specially on holidays or Sundays for feasting. - 0
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 121.66
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Holiday Chicken Biryani
On holidays we usually look out for something tasty and exciting, and this is an easy recipe that can be doubled as a holiday treat too. I like it when grains are separated not sticky, mildly spiced with no flavor dominating and chicken pieces slightly... - 0
Easy Indonesian Satay
To make marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except chicken, until smooth.
Reserve half of the marinade for use as the dipping sauce.
Add chicken strips to marinade.
Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
Thread... - 44.08
1 Clean and wash chicken and cut in 16 pieces. Pat dry; rub with salt and lime juice.
2 Mince the onion, ginger and garlic. Mix the curd, onion, ginger, garlic, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masaia, sugar and butter or oil.
3 Marinate the chicken in it for 4... - 39.3636
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Wash the chicken well.
Lightly beat the curds.
Mix into it all the ingredients except the lime juice and garam masala or chaat masala.
Into the curds mixture, drop the chicken.
Make sure you rub it into each piece.
Keep aside for at least 5-6 hours and if... - 43.7247
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Set marinade aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin crosswise into 6 equal steaks.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks.
Seal bag;... - 44.3856
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 6 equal steaks. Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag; shake well. Marinate in refrigerator... - 32.1509
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 35.3661
Warm Fajita Salad
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients.
Remove 2 tablespoons; cover and chill.
Add pork to remaining marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain pork, discarding marinade.
Heat... - 42.5264
Hyderabadi Murg Biryani
Wash Chicken and cut them into large cubes. Puree Mint and Cilantro into a paste.
Marinade Chicken in yogurt, pureed mint & cilantro, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder for about 7 - 8 hours (I... - 52.7563
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604