- » Ginger Lime Fry
Ginger Lime Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ginger Lime Fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ginger Lime Fry recipes.
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 43.1927
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 114.718
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 46.067
Lime Green Chilly Ginger Pickle
1. Prepare the limes. Season.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done add the slit chillies, and saute for 1-2 minutes or until they turn soft but not dark. Add the ginger, fry for 1-2 more minutes, remove from fire, and cool.
3. Remove the limes... - 36.8449
Stir Fried Pineapple With Ginger
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add pineapple, sugar, ginger, lime peel, and lime juice. Stir-fry gently until pineapple is heated through (about 5 minutes).
2. Transfer fruit and sauce to a shallow serving bowl;... - 22.4567
Gingered Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Combine cornstarch, lime rind, and wine in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1... - 40.1624
Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the... - 35.8978
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 42.6718
Lime Sauced Fish And Cucumbers
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 3/4 inch pieces; set aside.
For sauce, stir together wine, chicken broth, lime juice, cornstarch, honey, ginger, coriander, and pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium... - 40.4195
Halibut With Cilantro And Lime
1. Cut halibut into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle with lime juice.
2. Blend soy sauce into cornstarch in cup until smooth. Stir in ginger.
3. Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add halibut; stir-fry... - 29.2967
Gingered Papaya Sundaes
Peel papaya and cut in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Cut papaya halves crosswise into Vi-inch-thick slices.
Pare a strip or two of peel colored part only from one lime; cut into enough thin slivers to make 1/2 teaspoon or remove peel with a zesting... - 38.4062
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.1048
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 40.5196
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 47.2439
1. Crush ginger and squeeze out juice.
2. Dredge the ginger shreds in the rice flour and fry in 1/4 cup gingelly oil with green chillies. Remove and grind coarsely. Set aside.
3. Over a low flame, roast the coriander seeds, red chillies and fenugreek in 1/2... - 42.3761
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 33.258
Seasoned Lime Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the limes into eight pieces each. Put the pieces in a jar, add salt and turmeric powder, and set aside for two to three days.
2. Wash the green chillies, scrape the ginger and peel the garlic. Dab with a piece of clean cloth to... - 42.8749
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 33.9011
Citron Lime Curry
1. Boil some water. Add salt and immerse citron. Leave it for 5 min-nutes.
2. Remove and wipe well. Cut into 1 cm. pieces.
3. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds.
4. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, green chillies and ginger. Saute.
5. Add red chilli powder. Fry... - 44.4938
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.0904
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8726
Honey And Ginger Prawns
1.Cut the carrot into matchstick-size pieces, roughly chop the bamboo shoots and finely slice the spring onions.
2. Combine the bamboo shoots with the carrot matchsticks and spring onions.
3. In a wok or large frying pan gently heat the honey, tomato ketchup,... - 42.9273
1. Heat the oil and splutter mustard seeds and beans. Add and saute the onions, green chilles, ginger and curry leaves.
2. Add the semolina and mix well.
3. Add 6 cups boiling water to this mixture with lime juice, salt and cashewnuts.
4. Bring to boil. Stir... - 40.9248
Gingered Papaya With Ice Cream
Halve, seed, and peel papaya; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pare green outer layer of peel from one lime; cut into thin strips.
Squeeze juice from lime to make 2 tablespoons.
Thinly slice remaining limes and set aside for garnish.
Melt butter in a wide... - 34.4647
Ginger Glazed Chicken
Arrange chicken pieces in a large, shallow baking pan.
Combine marmalade,brandy, oil, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Brush on chicken pieces.
Bake at 375° F for 30-40 minutes or until tender and glazed, basting frequently. - 27.0469
Sesame Turkey With Ginger And Lychees
1. Dip the strips of turkey into beaten egg, shaking off the excess, and coat lightly in sesame seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and the strips of turkey and fry until the... - 32.1085
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 37.687
Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya
You'll simply love this Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya recipe. A delicious Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 45.2132
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 44.5489
Steamed Wild Striped Bass With Ginger And Scallion
Steamed fish may sound plain, but this version is packed with flavor: It's cooked in a ginger-and-sesame soy sauce and topped with frizzled jalapeños and scallions. "I think part of the reason people love this dish is that the sauce is a really good vehicle... - 44.67
Gingered Greens And Tofu
In a small saucepan, bring the marinade ingredients to a boil.
Simmer for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Cut the blocks of tofu into 1/2-inch slices, then cut the slices into 1-inch squares.
Place the squares in a single layer in a nonreactive heatproof... - 45.5152
Easy Fried Rice. Healthy And Delicious Fried Rice
Fried rice is a popular Asian recipe and here is the Thai version of the recipe. Check out the chef making Fried rice in a simple and healthy way using low carb rice, lots of vegetables and herbs. Goodness reassured! - 109.671
Thai Lettuce Wraps
Wraps are perfect for easy eating while watching the big game. Prepare for the big game with this make-ahead Thai lettuce wraps that you can serve with a variety of fillings. This video presents an extremely simple recipe of this delish delight that is simple... - 121.043
Whether you are looking for a perfect entrée for your Chinese New Year Celebrations or just a yummy treat to “pig out” on, pork dumplings is something that can truly satiate you. Megan and Paula whomps up this classic pork delight using simplest of... - 113.843
Fish Fry In Green Masala
Wash the fish fillets delicately. Smear salt, turmeric,lime juice & ginger/- garlic paste all over and marinate it for 1/-2 an hour. Make a paste of green chillies and coriander leaves an mix well with the fish fillets.
Take a fryig pan,add oil to it and let... - 20.2568
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044
Chicken And Nut Stir Fry
1. To make sauce, place marmalade, stock and lime juice In a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Increase heat to high, add chicken and stir-fry... - 36.2803
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.5577
wash and devein prawns.
For the marinade, Make a paste of turmeric powder, red chilly powder, lime juice, pepper powder, curry leaves and salt.
Marinate prawn with the above mix and keep aside for at least 3 hours.
Deep fry in oil.
Fry curry leaves in... - 39.0525
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 42.4231
Aloo Tare Ko - Nepali Spicy Fried Potatoes
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onions until light brown.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger and saute for one minute.
3) Mix in the slit chillies, turmeric and cumin powder.
4) Stir the onion mixture until light brown.
5) Put in the... - 42.5208
Fried Fish In Spicy Paste
1. Wash the plaice fillet and cut it into small pieces. Pat dry with kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Place the coconut powder, ginger, salt, tomato puree, ground cumin, chilli powder, fresh coriander, onion and lemon juice in a bowl and blend together with a... - 35.8817
Wok Fried Tofu And Spinach
Heat the oil in a wok or a large pan.
Add the tofu pieces and fry on a medium heat for 1 minute, then turn and fry for a further minute.
Add the spinach, turning the heat down to low.
Add the garlic, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, chilli, ginger and... - 41.2903
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 43.7923
Pepper Mushroom Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and fry the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste briefly. Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for about 2 minute(s) or till the onions are pink.
Add the mushrooms, crushed black pepper and the rest of the... - 37.1123
Vegetable And Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a wok until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the canola oil, and when it is nearly smoking, add the sliced onion and chicken strips. Stir-fry over high heat until the chicken is lightly browned in spots but not cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 25.6718
Kerala Lamb Fry
Place ginger root and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
Add a little water if this is necessary to facilitate the process.
Again, in a blender or food processor, chop cashew nuts and coconut together.
Set... - 41.144
Fried Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Place in a shallow dish with the lime juice, mustard, chilli powder and salt.
Leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Drain the fish pieces, coat them with flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
Melt the butter in... - 37.7599
Chicken Pepper Fry
Chicken Pepper Fry will be good with Hot chapattis or Hot hot Rasam rice. - 38.1598
Simple Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken into cubes.
Blend & puree tomatoes, mint & cilantro into a paste.
Marinade chicken cubes with the pureed paste, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, juice of lime, vinegar & salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat 3 tbs... - 34.9878
Brown Fried Rice And Steamed Fish
1. For the brown fried rice: In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the corn kernels, green peas, black eyed peas, green gram sprouts and french beans into the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir... - 0
Hawaiian Fried Chicken
1. In a cup, mix soy sauce with wine, lime juice, garlic, ginger, oregano and thyme.
2. Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for several hours; turning 2-3 times.
3. After marinating, remove chicken from sauce and pat dry with paper towels.
4.... - 46.7936
Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, orange juice or water, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, onion powder, red pepper, and ginger.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large... - 44.1005
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 151.648
Stir Fried Chicken Pad Thai
On the lookout for an easy Pad Thai recipe? Then this video is a must watch for you. Learn to make the classic in the easiest and most hassle free way. Watch to know more! - 107.386
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 31.8835
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 38.4912
Stir Fried Baby Onions With Paneer
Heat the corn oil and butter in a heavy-based saucepan.
Turn the heat off so that the oil is cooled a little.
While the oil is cooling, mix all the spices with the tomato puree and pour the mixture into the oil and butter.
Turn the heat up to medium, add the... - 39.628
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 124.147
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 126.861
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 96.9346
Chicken Stir Fry
Quick & easy meal for y'all. Light crispy chicken with a master sauce from scratch. with brown rice and yummy veggies. ENJOY - 93.8341
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.1248
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 45.494
All Time Favorite Stir-fry Sauce
Did you always want a multi-purpose Stir-Fry Sauce recipe? You've go it right here. Watch the chef prepare this All Time Favorite Stir Fry Sauce that can be used for many a dishes. Try out this flavorful sauce today. - 102.653
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice - This irresistibly seasoned rice garnished with chunks of crispy fish is a thoroughly mouthwatering fare ! Just try this Fish Fried Rice and let me know if you share my passion ! - 46.8954
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.3676
Mie Lueang (stir-fried Hokkien-style Noodles)
This is a popular noodle dish orginally from Fujian, China, but the Thais have adapted it to their taste. Hokkien noodles are very simple: quickly executed and very delicious. - 51.8393
Masoor Dal Fry
1. Wash and rinse the masoor dal (skinless brown lentil) several times, until the rinsed water is clear. Set this aside.
2. Wash, rinse and chop all the vegetables (shredded carrots are used).
3. Heat the pressure cooker on a medium... - 0
If you swear by chicken, Chicken crispy will definitely top on your favorites list. This recipe uses chicken which is marinated in Indian masalas, for frying purposes. It has an amazing flavor and can be served on a bed of lettuce and onion. This is one dish... - 107.48
Spiny lobster is a cooked lobster recipe prepared with spices and green chilies. Made with pre cooked lobsters, the spiny lobster is served with cucmber lime salad for a cool and tangy flavor. - 41.3022
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.8592
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 108.964
Coconut Prawns And Scallops
1. Dip prawns in egg whites, then roll in coconut to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds and cook prawns, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen... - 34.7837
1. Clean and cut vegetables.
2. Boil and mash.
3. Add finely chopped onion, lime juice, marmite, ginger and salt.
4. Form into rounds, 7.5 cm. (3 ) in diameter.
5. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. Drain and serve hot. - 38.3084
Scrambled Egg With Methi Bhaji
1. Heat fat. Saute sliced onion.
2. Add washed and chopped fenugreek leaves, green chillies, ginger, peeled and chopped garlic and turmeric.
3. Fry for a few minutes. Add lime juice and sugar.
4. Spread in a shallow pan. Beat eggs well and pour over fenugreek... - 40.7643
Thai Curry Chicken Salad
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger, chilies, lemon grass, lime rind and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Stir chicken, fish sauce and sugar into pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until... - 36.0126
Indian Banana Stem Salad
Crunchy fried vegetables are my all time favorite, and it is double the fun when it equally healthy a choice to make. Yes this Crnches Crunch made with nutritious vegetables and flavored with delicious ingredients is just an awesome treat to try! This crunchy... - 45.3386
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 43.5622
Squid Thai Style
1. In a fry pan heat the oil, add the pork and chilli peppers and stirring energetically with a fork, cook over a high heat for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic and ginger.
3. When the pork is cooked, cut open the squid tubes, lay them flat... - 38.1607
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 151.095
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 89.794
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 116.442
Gluten-free Pad Thai
1.Soak the dry noodles in lukewarm water.
2.Heat the oil in a wok or a big pan.
3.Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4.Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook until limp.
5.Take off the heat so they don’t sizzle up.
6.Add the... - 97.3836
Clean brains and remove all membranes.
Wash, dry and cut in half.
Mix all spices, lime juice and salt and spread on brains.
Shallow fry lightly on both sides.
Serve hot with rotlis and slices of lime. - 35.0115
Garlic Calamari With Kumara Crisps
Combine juice, calamari, ginger and garlic in large bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Heat oil in medium pan; deep-fry kumara, in batches, until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Coat calamari in flour; shake away excess.
Reheat oil; fry... - 37.1917
1. Mince the meat finely. Powder the cinnamon, cloves and pepper. Mix the meat with finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic, grated bread, salt and lime juice.
2. Form into balls about the size of a walnut.
3. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. - 34.2967
Vegetable Cutlets Indian
1. Boil potatoes and mash.
2. Boil vegetables and chop fine.
3. Chop green chillies, ginger and onion fine.
4. Mix spices, vegetables and potatoes together.
5. Add lime juice and salt.
6. Shape into cutlets. Dip in flour, then egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. - 38.1966
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 35.258
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.7691
1. Grind together ginger, garlic, onions, red chillies (a), coriander, poppy seeds and green chillies.
2. Clean and wash the fish. Salt lightly.
3. Heat mustard oil and fry well. 4. Remove. Pour off excess oil.
5. Add all ingredients for tempering except... - 44.6032