Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- » Ginger Lime Beef Stir Fry
Ginger Lime Beef Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime beef stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime beef stir fry recipes.
Gingered Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Combine cornstarch, lime rind, and wine in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1... - 40.1624
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.1048
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 44.439
Spicy Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef.
Slice across the grain into thin strips; set aside.
For dressing, combine lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, basil and mint; set aside.
In a medium nonstick skillet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute jalapeno, garlic and... - 38.8645
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 44.0593
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044
Malaysian Beef Rendang
All of you, Malaysian foodies, here is a delicious beef recipe video. The chef uses lemon grass and coconut milk which gives an extra flavor to the beef. An exotic Malaysian dish as described by the chef in the video. - 102.843
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 116.442
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.0173
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.6165
Spicy Curried Beef And Broccoli
1) Using a large sharp knife,make very thin strips by slicing and put aside.
2) Remove the shallot's and garlic and chop fine.
3) Now cut the hot chile crosswise into thin rings.
4) Remove the peel and finely grate the ginger.
5) Squeeze the... - 45.5422
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 140.184
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 124.264
To make the curry paste, combine the chilli powder, coriander, cumin, fennel, laos, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir in the lemon grass or rind.
Heat the oil in a small frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the garlic, onion and blachan and fry, stirring... - 37.5461
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Stir fry cinnamon, cardamom pods and cloves for few seconds.
3. Stir fry onions for 10 minutes until golden.
4. Add garlic, ginger and rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Stir in the stock and season with... - 45.8907
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and chillis and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the spices and salt and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the beef and fry for 5 minutes, or... - 38.5908
My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat... - 152.919
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 153.95
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 47.7593