- » Ginger Lime Beef
Ginger Lime Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime beef recipes.
Lime Ginger Beef
1) Allow a microwave browning dish to be preheated on high for the maximum time allowed in the dish's instruction manual.
2) Season the beef strips generously with black pepper.
3) Swirl the preheated dish evenly with 1/2 tablespoon of... - 43.3623
You May Also Like!
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.2475
Gingered Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Combine cornstarch, lime rind, and wine in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1... - 41.5215
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.5115
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.0094
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 38.1171
Thai Beef On Lettuce Leaves
1 Combine the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, ginger, and curry paste in a small bowl; mix well to dissolve the sugar.
2 Combine the roast beef, carrot, bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the lime juice mixture and toss well to... - 26.6348