- » Ginger Lime
Ginger Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger lime recipes.
Baked Snapper With Lime And Ginger Crumb
Baked Snapper with lime and ginger crumb is a gourmet dish that is very simple and easy to prepare in your home kitchen. Now, that is rare. Watch this video to see how you can become the master chef of your kitchen with this exotic dish. - 135.793
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 114.718
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 112.164
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.557
Lime Ginger Cheesecake
Lime ginger cheesecake is a spicey lemon cheesecake made with ricotta cheese. Prepared along with gelatin and yogurt, this creamy, dreamy cheesecake is lovely and full of flavor. Chilled to set, it can be served cold. - 46.8117
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 46.067
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.9731
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.6366
Wild Pacific Cod With Lime Chilli And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Arrange cod fillets in a shallow baking dish
3. Combine ginger, lime zest, lime juice, sliced chilli and sesame oil and whisk with a fork
4. Pour over the fish fillets.
5. Turn the fillets and rub... - 45.4109
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the... - 44.0562
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 43.1927
Lime Ginger Beef
1) Allow a microwave browning dish to be preheated on high for the maximum time allowed in the dish's instruction manual.
2) Season the beef strips generously with black pepper.
3) Swirl the preheated dish evenly with 1/2 tablespoon of... - 42.9057
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.3415
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 40.9809
Ginger Lime Chicken Bites
These little chicken bites cook up quickly, which makes for a nice last-minute meal or a speedy school lunch for
the kiddos. Make sure to heat up your wide-mouth thermos with hot water (then empty and wipe out) first, then
add chicken bites and sauce, close... - 39.824
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 39.3778
Lime Green Chilly Ginger Pickle
1. Prepare the limes. Season.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done add the slit chillies, and saute for 1-2 minutes or until they turn soft but not dark. Add the ginger, fry for 1-2 more minutes, remove from fire, and cool.
3. Remove the limes... - 36.8449
Brown Rice And Edamame Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting any butter or oil.
Transfer the rice to a plate to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Set... - 36.6892
Turkey Cutlets With Ginger & Lime Sauce
Turkey cutlets with ginger lime sauce is a peppy poultry recipe. Coated with a egg and flour coating, the turkey cutlets are skillet cooked withItalian dressing to taste. Finished with green onions cooked with the dressing and added lime juice, ginger and... - 35.8313
Ginger Lime Peas And Carrots
In a large saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add snap peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain the vegetables in a colander.
In the same saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in green... - 34.0092
Sea Bass With Lime Ginger Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Grate the zest from the lime (there should be about 2 teaspoons). Juice the lime. Cut the ginger into thin slivers.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, ginger, soy... - 31.3717
Ginger Lime Swordfish
Place swordfish steaks in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine lime juice and honey; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade; set... - 30.1992
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Ginger Syrup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange rinds.
2. Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a... - 29.7095
Ginger Lime Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well. Press into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool slightly on a wire rack.
4. Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients... - 29.6389
Chicken Fillets In Ginger Lime Sauce
Pound chicken lightly with mallet, season both sides with pepper.
Barbecue until tender, basting frequently with Ginger Lime Sauce.
Serve remaining Sauce separately.
Ginger Lime Sauce: Combine all ingredients, stir over heat without boiling until sugar is... - 28.8613
Quick Ginger Wine Lime Sorbet
1) In a freezer proof container, soften the lime sherbet for 5 minutes.
2) Then stir in the ginger wine and blend well.
3) Place the mixture into the freezer and refreeze.
4) Serve when desired. - 28.5708
Grilled Scallops With Ginger Lime Sauce
Prepare Ginger-Lime Sauce and keep warm.
Also soak about 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Rinse scallops to remove any bits of shell or sand; pat dry with paper towels.
Thread scallops on bamboo skewers, piercing them horizontally... - 27.0711
1. Cut mango away from the center pit in slices 1/4 inch thick.
2. Toss the mango slices with the gingerroot and lime juice. - 24.9944
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 24.3913
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 22.941
Haddock With Ginger Lime Butter
Arrange haddock pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, lime peel, salt, gingerroot and paprika.
Microwave at High for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts and mi - 21.9468
Ginger Lime Carrots
1. Steam sliced carrot, covered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
2. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts and mixture begins to boil. Add carrots, and cook 4 minutes or until carrots are... - 21.6121
Ginger Lime Dressing
This Ginger Lime Dressing serves as an ideal dressing for a lot many salads. You will definitely make this Ginger Lime Dressing again. A nice one! - 18.9189
Lime And Ginger Jam
Place jam in pan.
Squeeze grated ginger between two teaspoons to extract juice, add to jam.
Slice glace ginger thinly, then cut into fine strips; add to jam.
Stir over low heat until ingredients are combined; cool. - 16.7344
Ginger Lime Recipes By Category