- » Ginger Jelly
Ginger Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger jelly recipes.
Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly
Yummy Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly is so tasty! This addictive dish is simply got an intoxicating flavor that you will never forget and will want more of. Try this Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly recipe! - 47.2131
Ginger Lemon Jelly
1) In a large kettle, mix all the ingredients except pectin and bring to a boil.
2) Pour in liquid pectin, bring to a full boil and then simmer for 1/2 minute.
3) Take off from heat and skim.
4) Into hot sterilized jars, pour the jelly and seal after... - 32.2418
In a large saucepan combine juice from beets, lemon juice and powdered pectin.
Stir over high heat until the mixture boils hard.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off any... - 30.9435
You May Also Like!
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Gradually add ginger ale and lemon juice.
Chill until thickened; stir in pears.
Spoon into individual molds or a 3 cup mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold and garnish with frosted fresh grapes and green leaves, if desired. - 28.0031
1. Drain mandarins, saving juice. Make juice up to 3/4 pint with water. ' .
2. Bring 1/4 pint of this liquid to the boil, dissolve the jelly in it. Add the remaining cold liquid.
3. Separate eggs. Beat yolks with a fork, pour on the jelly whisking with a fork... - 33.0107
Red Currant Glaze
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stirring continuously, heat gently until smooth.
Baste chickens with glaze while barbecuing. - 15.9082
Put meat into a large heavy saucepot with boiling water, salt, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling.
Skim off foam.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from broth.
Strain broth and return it to... - 38.7974
Crab Apple Jelly
Wash the apples and cut up without peeling or coring—just remove any bad portions.
Barely cover with water (about 2-3 pt.) and simmer with the chosen flavouring till tender and well mashed (about 1 hr.).
Strain through a scalded jelly bag.
Bring the... - 25.4804
Quail With Currant Jelly Sauce
Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper.
Brown quail on both sides in butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken broth, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until tender.
Place quail on serving platter.
Combine orange rind, orange juice,... - 36.9372
Quail With Currant Jelly Sauce
Tie legs of each quail together; twist wings under back.
In skillet brown quail in butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken broth to skillet.
Cover and simmer till birds are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine orange peel,... - 40.7914
Ginger Mint Carrots
1. Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; keep warm.
2. Combine ginger, jelly, and mint in a small saucepan, stirring well. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until... - 24.7835
Chocolate And Orange Jelly Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and add agar agar on top.
2) Then, stir in the sugar.
3) On high power, heat for 2 minutes or until the mix starts boiling.
4) To this, add the ginger.
5) Into a 1 pint jelly mould, pour the liquid and let it... - 43.7202
Ginger Plum Sauce
Put jelly in a 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '8'.
Stir in ginger.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '8'. - 28.7274