- » Ginger Green Tea
Ginger Green Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger green tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger green tea recipes.
Gingery Ice Green Tea
All of you health enthusiasts, here is a choice of special, healthy beverage to start your day. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants and when you add ginger to it, it becomes richer in various health nutrients. So, go for it to schedule a strict health regime... - 109.589
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
You May Also Like!
Green Tea Ice Cream
Combine cream, milk, sugar and ginger in large bowl.
Mix until sugar dissolves.
Place ground green tea in measuring cup and add enough lukewarm water to measure 3/4 cup.
Mix tea and water and combine with cream mixture.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers... - 29.5765
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1765
Ginger Green Tea Toddy
Watch this video to get the recipe of one of the best drinks for these winters- Ginger Green Tea Toddy. This creative drink is the birth child of master bar tender Anthony. Cheers! - 106.394
Iced Green Tea With Ginger
This green tea is full of flavor. It has ginger, agave and lime. It is very good for health with many benefits, but foremost it is very refreshing. - 0
Ginger Honey Tea
Place tea leaves and grated gingerroot in a tea ball.
Bring water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball; stir in honey; mix... - 25.5491
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 40.4886
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Grapefruit Punch With Ginger
Several hours or the night before serving, freeze half of the grapefruit soda into cubes; recap soda.
Pour the boiling water over the tea leaves; steep 5 minutes.
Strain; stir in the 2 tablespoons sugar; cover and chill thoroughly.
To make punch, pour orange... - 28.4214
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 44.263
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 29.5519