- » Ginger Garlic Snapper
Ginger Garlic Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger garlic snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger garlic snapper recipes.
Baked Red Snapper With Hot Chili
This baked red snapper recipe is simple yet delicious. Baked with a rubbed mix of jalapenos, ginger garlic and seasame oil, the red snapper is served with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs. - 44.374
Red Snapper With Black Beans
1 ln a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic powder, sherry, and black pepper.
Lay the fillets, skin side down, on a large plate and rub 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the flesh side of each fillet.
2 In a heavy 10-inch skillet, combine the... - 36.8447
Sea Bass With Lime Ginger Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Grate the zest from the lime (there should be about 2 teaspoons). Juice the lime. Cut the ginger into thin slivers.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, ginger, soy... - 32.3814
Mj's Grilled Fillets Of Snapper
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 41.7323
Caribbean Red Snapper Stew
1. In a bowl, combine the wine, rum, ginger, garlic, and black pepper. Marinate the fish pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it... - 35.4954
Marinated Red Snapper
1) Grate ginger and mince garlic.
2) Chop coriander to measure 1/4 cup.
3) Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
4) Cut lime into 8 thin wedges.
5) Cut radish into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
6) Take a glass baking dish and add... - 47.2494
Marinated Red Snapper
1. In a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish in one layer, combine the ginger, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if using), and red pepper flakes. Add the oil and stir to blend. Place the fish in the dish, turning once to coat with the marinade.... - 34.3842
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 29.3629
Vietnamese Baked Snapper
For all who enjoy eating fish, here is a delectable treat for you all. Vietnamese baked snapper is a delicious dish which Chef Belucci makes in the video. Seasoned with herbs and spices, the fish is definitely not to be missed! - 105.156
Rinse fish well.
Rub with a little salt and lime juice.
Make 3 or 4 diagonal incisions in fillets and place them on a double layer of aluminum foil.
Heat vegetable oil in a heavy frying pan.
When oil is hot, add chilies or sambal oelek, garlic and... - 41.7266
Potato Crusted Snapper With Curried Tomatoes
Heat half of the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and two-thirds of the garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in ground spices; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until spices are fragrant.
Add tomato, lime leaves and sugar; cook, stirring,... - 45.3647
Snapper Fillets With Lemon And Coriander
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat well. Cover and stand 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the barbecue to medium/hot and oil the grill bars. Place a sheet of baking paper over the bars and make a... - 27.6454
Red Snapper With Orange, Lemon And Lime
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Mix together all of the ingredients apart from the fish and the citrus fruit wedges.
Make 3 slices on each side of each fish fillet.
Now place the fillets in the mixture and refrigerate for at least 30... - 35.2323
Oriental Style Red Snapper Stir Fry
1. In a large bowl, stir together ginger, soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Add fish and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Peel and core pineapple, then cut crosswise into thin slices. Arrange slices on... - 32.7175
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 84.7387
1. Cut the fish, clean with lime and make some holes.
2. In a bowl, grate garlic, onion, and pepper. Add vinegar, mustard, ground ginger, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
3. Add fish and coat it well with the mixture. Set the fish aside for... - 0
Chinese Baked Fish With Green Onions And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make cuts in the fish, about 1 inch apart, through the flesh and down to the bone, from the gills' to the tail. Do this on both sides of the fish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, green onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.1057
Gingered Fish Oriental
1. Place fish in a large shallow baking dish. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry, ginger root, red pepper and garlic. Pour over fish, cover tightly with foil, and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning once.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
3. Bake... - 32.1339
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.7769
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry Fish
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate the fish till needed.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
For sauce, add enough water to juice to make 1 1/3 cups.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic salt, and... - 41.3074
Pickled Fish Appetizer
Try this delicious version of Pickled Fish Appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, this Pickled Fish Appetizer is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.6128
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Fish caldine is a snapper fish recipe. Prepared with spices and cicinut cream, the fish caldine is flavored with tamarind conentrate. Cooked and garnished with coriander leaves for garnish, the fish caldine is great with rice. - 38.7733
Combine soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic in a bowl.
Let fish fillets marinate in marinade for 3 to 4 hours.
After arranging fish on broiling pan, pour on a little of the marinade.
Broil 6 inches from heat for about 4 minutes.
Turn, add a little more... - 33.5779
In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic, if used.
Let fillets stand in this mixture for several hours.
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
Lift fillets from soy sauce mixture and arrange in pan.
Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat for... - 32.4465
Rinse fish well and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slashes in flesh.
Rub fish with lemon juice and salt.
Place fish on a double thickness of aluminum foil and set aside.
Place all marinade ingredients in a blender.
Blend to make a smooth paste.
Rub... - 42.9864
Oriental Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a shallow baking pan large enough to hold the fish in one layer with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Scatter half the carrot, scallions, and ginger... - 40.5994
Golden Braised Fish
Golden Braised Fish is an authentic Chinese dish that is easy to prepare and absoluely delciious. The flavors of the gravy and the fish of the Golden Braised Fish leave you wising for more! - 45.0046
Fried Pickled Fish
1) Season the fish with 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and pepper.
2) In a non-stick pan heat half of the oil, brown the fish on both the sides.
3) Remove on paper napkin.
4) In the skillet heat the remaining oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic for... - 44.8376
Tasty Fish Curry
1) Score the fish evenly on both sides and rub with a mixture of turmeric and salt.
2) Pour over the vinegar and allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in the oil for 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.3304
Fish With Brown Sauce
1) Clean, wash and dry the fish.
2) Score the fish on both the sides, but leave the fish whole.
3) In a deep skillet, heat the lard or oil and fry the fish in it until browned on both the sides.
4) Reduce the fat in the skillet to... - 45.5773
Lime Dressed Sharper With Potatoes And Peppers
1. Place the fish fillets in one layer in a shallow dish and pour the lime juice on top. Set aside to marinate at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
2. In a vegetable steamer, steam the potatoes until they are just tender, about 15 minutes.... - 36.858
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Steamed Opakapaka With Vegetables
1. Place fillets on a steamer rack and sprinkle with salt, minced ginger and minced garlic
2. Place over simmering water and cover
3. Steam for 15-20 minutes until cooked
4. To serve, arrange one cup of chinese cabbage on a platter and place... - 43.1971
Sweet And Sour Pungent Fish
1) Pare the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop the seeds of cucumber and cut in juliennes.
3) In a bowl, combine together cucumber, carrots, pickle, ginger, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, vinegar and water.
4) Let the vegetables... - 44.9648
It’s the perfect warm weather for a ceviche!Chef Tim makes his version of the ceviche which is using fresh and delicious produce! See the video for more! - 98.6756
Sweet Sour Pungent Fish
Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the soft pulp and seeds and cut into 2-inch-(5-cm-) long matchsticks.
Cut the carrots into matchsticks of the same size.
Slice the ginger and gherkin into even finer strips and put them all into a bowl with the... - 44.6315
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Wash fish well and drain on paper towels.
2. With a sharp knife, make three deep diagonal slashes across each side of each fish.
To Make Marinade:
3. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon sugar, the ginger, garlic... - 45.7318
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 33.888