- » Ginger Garlic Lobster
Ginger Garlic Lobster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger garlic lobster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger garlic lobster recipes.
Spiny lobster is a cooked lobster recipe prepared with spices and green chilies. Made with pre cooked lobsters, the spiny lobster is served with cucmber lime salad for a cool and tangy flavor. - 41.3022
Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli
If you are looking for some great Chinese lobster recipe, you can check out this Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli. This Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli dish is tasty and at the same time filling. Delicious! - 32.5801
Lobster With Sizzled Ginger Chilli Oil
1. With scissors, cut lengthwise along the top of each lobster shell to the end of the tail, leaving the fan end intact. Spread the shell open and carefully pry out the meat, leaving it attached at the fan end; lay the meat over the top of the shell.
2. Crush... - 31.0384
Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables
This Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables makes a sumptuous meal ! Don't miss out on this very delicious seafood and vegetable course ! Eat this Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables With a bowl of rice and just enjoy ! - 44.828
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 38.9675
Rock Lobster Tails Superb
Drop lobster tails into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling, lower heat, and simmer about 5 minutes, or until just tender and opaque.
Drain and cool.
Using scissors, cut through center of bony membrane and remove meat from shell in one... - 35.4969
Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables
Though Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables is set all in rage in Chinese buffets, for the past few months I have been trying different variations of it. I'm dead sure you will love his scrumptious Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables recipe. Experience it! - 38.954
Lobster Oh My
Blend the salt, pepper, soya sauce, sherry, green onion, garlic, ginger and sugar.
Coarse dice the lobster meat.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and fry the lobster in the oil quickly for 3 minutes.
Add the sauce and reduce the heat.
Blend the water... - 39.2925
Curried Lobster has a unique taste. Curried Lobster gets it rich taste from lobster flavored with currypowder and fish stock. Curried Lobster is inspired in many resturnat globally. - 37.6316
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.5678
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from... - 45.5685
Heat the oil in the wok and brown the black beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork and stirfry for 1 minute.
Add lobster and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the broth soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat,... - 38.5444
1. Grind together red chillies, garlic, ginger, cumin, mustard seeds, turmeric, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom and onions.
2. Heat the oil, add bay leaf and fry ground spices till oil floats on top.
3. Then put in lobster meat and chopped tomatoes. Add salt;... - 35.3633
Over The Coals Lobster Tails
1) Mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, paprika, and pepper. Leave it for an hour.
2) Cut the underside membrane of lobster tails to remove meat from shell.
3) Now, skewer lobster tail lengthwise alternately with lemon... - 39.874
Lobster Cantonese With Black Bean Sauce
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture; cover.
Heat 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Slowly... - 35.4824
Grilled Lobster With Spicy Sauce
Grilled lobster with spicy sauce is a sherried lobster recipe made with fresh ginger and soy sauce. Loaded with flavor, it is spiced with added garlic and red pepper. Grill cooked with frequent bastes of the soy-ginger sauce, the lobster can be served with a... - 42.323
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Cut lengthwise through membranes of tails with kitchen scissors.
Carefully remove meat and cut into 1-inch pieces (4 cups).
Crush ginger root between waxed paper to... - 40.8175
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables are ideal whatever be the occasion and whenever be the time. With this Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables recipe here, I have tried to make the popular Chinese recipe easier and tastier for you. So, get ready to... - 38.5559
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Stirfry the pork in the vegetable oil until well-done.
Add shrimp, ginger, garlic, and beans, Stirfry briefly.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, sugar, sherry, and the cornstarch mixture.
Stir and add to the wok.
Heat until thickened.
Remove from heat and pour... - 38.4578
Succulent Lobster With Zesty Sauces
1. Steam lobster over high heat for 15-18 minutes until done.
2. Split lobster in half, discard dark vein. Rinse and cut meat into 1/2 (2 cm) chunks. Place lobster chunks on top of lettuce on a platter, as though the lobster is whole.
3. Combine ingredients... - 28.9954
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 48.2195
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 33.2057
Lobster With A Tropical Vinaigrette
Split lobsters immediately before cooking, keeping tail intact.
Remove stomach and totally and discard.
Remove claws, separate attached knuckles and set aside.
Place tail with the translucent membrane down and curved shell facing up.
With kitchen shears or a... - 39.2284
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 46.705
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 41.762
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.3962
Lobster With Black Beans
1. To prepare the lobster cut in half lengthways (starting from the head).
2. Discard the legs, intestines and the feathery lungs.
3. Remove the claws and crack them with the back of the cleaver.
4. In hot oil deep-fry the lobster pieces... - 43.233
Indian Lobster Curry
1. Boil live lobsters.
2. Remove the meat from tail, claws and body.
3. Chop onion, garlic, green chillies and ginger.
4. Grind remaining spices.
5. Heat fat. Fry chopped ingredients.
6. Add lobsters and ground spices. Continue frying for 2 or 3 minutes... - 43.8584
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Mix garlic, soy sauce, beans, ginger root, sugar and salt.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Stir in shrimp, bean mixture and green onions.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup water.
Cover and cook until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
Mix... - 41.9504
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 0
Lobster In Orange Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, add in 2 quarts water. Let the water boil.
2) Add in the thawed lobster tails. Let it boil once more before cooking for 5 more minutes.
3) Take the tails out from the water and wash them under cold running water. Drain... - 46.7936
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package; drain.
Cut away thin undershell (covering meat of lobster) with kitchen scissors.
Remove meat; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Rinse pea pods under running cold water to separate; drain.
Separate leaves from bok choy stems;... - 37.6466
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Fry pork and garlic in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at HI.
When pork is brown, add oil, onion, bouillon cubes and boiling water.
Bring to a boil.
Mix remaining ingredients except shrimp and eggs and add to mixture in pan.
Cook until thick and... - 40.5163
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 44.6996
Shrimp, Crab, Or Lobster, Kerala Style
Heat oil either in deep 10-inch skillet or in 10-inch heavy-bottomed pot over a medium-high flame.
Put in the chopped onions and fry, stirring, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are slightly browned, but soft.
Turn off heat.
In a blender container... - 46.4948
1) Drain the soy-bean cakes by weighing them for 30 minutes in several wrappings of cheesecloth.
2) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, ginger-root, sesame seed, soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame-seed oil and figure into small cakes.
3) Sauté... - 33.8917
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 94.5416
This Chinese Omelette makes a delicious breakfast ! With tomato sauce this Chinese Omelette tastes mindblowing ! Try out this fabulous dish and tell me if you like it ! - 37.5949
1. Cook the lobster tails, allow to cool and cut into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine sherry, olive oil, ginger root and garlic and marinate the lobster, shrimp and scallops for half an hour
3. Drain away excess marinade and stread on skewers; brush... - 33.1255
Abraw - Filipino Vegetable Soup
1.In a stock pot, pour the water and heat to boil.
2.Add ginger, garlic and onion.
3.Pour in the fish sauce.
4.Add the lobster and shrimp base or the Knorr chicken cubes.
5.Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
6.Add the squash, lima beans and the... - 96.8618
Chinese Red Sauce
Heat oil in a pan.
Stir fry ginger and garlic on a low heat until it begins to change colour.
Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, sugar, water and vinegar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to the boil.
Add cornflour mixture, salt, and pepper.
Stir... - 40.0959
The Shellfish Fritters is an easy to make dish that can be added to your party menu.The blend of the crispy fritters and sauce leads to an explosion of myriad flavors and texture. You jus have to try the Shellfish Fritters to understand whai iam trying to say! - 43.9095
Fried Prawns In A Sour Sauce
Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes.
Pour off any excess liquid from the prawns, stir in the egg yolk then mix in the cornflour so that the prawns are all well coated.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and pepper for... - 44.095
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 35.6268
1. Clean the small prawns well and chop finely.2. Clean the big prawns well. Make a paste with one pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ dessert spoon chilly powder and salt, apply well on the prawns an keep aside for a while. Now fry on a tava till crisp on both... - 20.4525
Salmon Kalia In Panch Phoron Sauce
A favorite of the Bengalis in eastern India, kalia is traditionally made with the local, strong-tasting, freshwater fish called rui or katla, which belong to the carp family. I made this dish with salmon, but you can also use sea bass, shrimp, lobster, or... - 33.4078
Citrus Marinated Pepper Wrapped Scallops
Nikki the foodie gets going these scallops wrapped in roasted peppers and then seared off! A wonderful dish brought together by Nikki! Surely a must try after watching this video! - 97.4176