- » Ginger Duck
Ginger Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger duck recipes.
Wanna have gamebird for the meal? Well, here is something for you. Watch how chef in the video makes a healthy meal by using duck. Flavored with sweetness of ginger, this duck will be a treat for you and your family. - 112.56
Honeyed Ginger Duck
Rub ducks with soy sauce.
Heat oil in baking dish on top of stove, add ducks, one at a time, and cook until golden brown on all sides.
Place ducks in moderately hot oven, bake 1 1/4 hours or until tender.
Remove from oven and keep warm.
Pour off pan juices,... - 38.1408
You May Also Like!
1) In a small saucepan, mix the rind, ginger preserves, and juices together, then gently simmer until slightly thick.
2) Rinse the duck breasts in water, dry well and brush with the vegetable oil.
3) In a broiler pan sprayed with a non-stick coating,... - 31.2507
Ginger Peking Duck
Remove excess fat from the body of the duck.
Rinse with water, drain, and dry well.
Hang the duck up with a string in a cool, airy place for at least 4 hours (to speed up drying, the duck can be hung in front of an air conditioner or fan for 2 to 3... - 44.1477
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
Braised Duck With Chutneysauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the duck and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and repeat on the other side. Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 30.6521
Place the skinned raw breast of duck on a board and hold it in position with one hand while cutting it diagonally into thin slices with the other.
Work the bicarbonate of soda into them and leave to rest for at least 1 hour. (Duck is a firm meat. The effect... - 42.2109
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Ginger Rice With Duck
1. Put the duck in a shallow bowl with a tablespoon of soy sauce, the mirin, half the brown sugar and one-third of the ginger. Stir to coat and set aside to marinate at room temperature.
2. Heat 2-3 tablespoons groundnut oil in a large heavy pan over a... - 38.5843
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.5859
Ginger Duck Recipes By Category