- » Ginger Cucumber
Ginger Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger cucumber recipes.
Ginger And Cucumber Detox Drink
Looking for an easy to make detox drink recipe? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy detox drink that promises to do wonders for your beauty and health! - 84.5087
Ginger Spiced Cucumber
1) Place the cucumber resting on its length against the handle of a wooden spoon or chopstick. Cut 1/4-inch slices diagonally by stopping at the spoon so that you do not cut all the way through.
2) Turn the cucumber over and again place resting... - 43.8872
Cucumber Ginger Salsa
Seed and dice cucumber, bell pepper, and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a small nonreactive bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper, onion, chile, cilantro, ginger, lime juice, oil, and sugar.
Season to taste with salt. - 38.9517
Cucumber And Ginger Juice
A very refreshing juice that is very good to cool. Ginger gives it an unique flavor and the juice tastes sour. This is very easy and simple recipe that uses ingredients very commonly found everywhere. - 0
You May Also Like!
Wash and cut off ends of cucumbers.
Score down length of cucumber with a fork and slice thinly.
Saute in the oil.
Add grated ginger, grated peel, salt and lemon juice and serve cold. - 31.2472
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 90.898
Gingered Cucumber Slices
For this recipe use the long, thin English or Armenian (sometimes called Syrian or Chinese) cucumbers, if available; peel them only if you prefer. Or you can use regular cucumbers and peel them. If they are fully mature, cut them in half and scrape out any... - 16.2347
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 28.3094
Stir Fried Shrimp With Cucumbers And Onions
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; then add cornstarch and toss to coat.
2. Peel cucumbers. Cut lengthwise in half and seed; then cut crosswise in Y4-inch slices. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 34.8187
Cucumber Radish Plate
1) Take a deep mixing bowl and mix together cucumber, radish, vinegar, sugar, water, ginger, and salt in it.
2) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
3) On a serving plate, arrange the vegetables after scraping off the... - 37.5814
Slice cucumbers 1/4-inch thick.
Mix water and 1 cup vinegar, pour over cucumbers and let stand 2 hours.
Add remaining vinegar; let stand 2 hours.
Drain off pick ling liquid, stir in sugar and add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Add cucumbers and cook until... - 38.3074
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 122.226
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.6218
Chinese Cucumber Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic and ginger. - 30.9787