- » Ginger Cranberry Punch
Ginger Cranberry Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger cranberry punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger cranberry punch recipes.
This cranberry punch recipe is a fruit juice medley prepared with ginger ale to it. combined together and sweetened to taste, the cranberry punch is best served chilled and can be garnished with mint sprigs or as desired. - 31.6565
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in ginger ale. - 24.4318
Bubbly Cranberry Punch
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk cranberry sauce until smooth.
Whisk in juices.
Just before serving, slowly stir in ginger ale. - 26.6789
Cranberry Juice Punch
Combine cranberry, pineapple, orange, and lemon juices.
Sweeten with the sugar and water which have been boiled together a few minutes to make a simple syrup.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. - 29.0695
Cranberry punch , a lovely combination of cranberry, pineapple, lemon and ginger ale. A wonderful way to entertain. Try it!! - 35.2141
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 32.562
Sweet Cranberry Punch
Chill all ingredients.
In large mixing bowl or 2 qt.pitcher, combine cranberry juice and pineapple juice; mix well.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and ice cubes. - 26.4554
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.2982
Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan mix well combining all ingredients except ginger ale and bring to a boil.
2. Strain through cheesecloth if desired and chill.
3. Add chilled ginger ale and serve immediately. - 37.4113
Essential Cranberry Punch
Combine sugar, spices, salt, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice.
Cover, simmer gently 10 minutes; strain.
Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Float orange slices atop. - 35.1029
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a pitcher or jug, stir together orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Add a lot of ice to dilute and chill the drink.
3. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
4. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 29.6959
Chop strawberries with Food Chopper.
In Batter Bowl, combine strawberries, cranberry juice and lemon juice; stir well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Ladle into punch cups or glasses and garnish each serving with a whole strawberry, if desired. - 31.7435
Cranberry Splash Punch
In a large punch bowl, combine ginger ale, cranberry juice and lemon juice. Stir well. Add a dozen or more icc cubes to keep the punch chilled, and optional lime slices for decoration.
This recipe is from the The Braces Cookbook by Pamela Waterman. To see... - 16.1828
In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
In a large container, combine syrup, cranberry, lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Chill. - 35.1316
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a bowl or large pitcher stir together the cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice concentrate, and water. Add the ginger-flavored carbonated beverage or ginger ale.
2. To serve, in punch glasses or other small glasses, pour punch over ice cubes. Garnish... - 29.1089
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.2403
Cranberry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Add cold water and cranberry-juice cocktail.
Place two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring in large punch bowl.
Pour punch over ice.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour ginger ale down... - 31.8577
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.7547
Cranberry Tea Punch
In teapot, pour 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon stick; let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cinnamon; let cool.
Pour into punch bowl along with Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) water; refrigerate until... - 30.1008
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 31.7071
Fruity Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl, combine juices, 1-1/2 cups sugar, almond extract and ice cream.
Refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving, beat cream in a mixing bowl.
Gradually add the remaining sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Whisk gently into chilled... - 40.205
Cherry and cranberry…I couldn't ask for more. Two of my favorite fruits come together in this recipe to create magic. Try it!! - 38.7852
In punch bowl, combine fruit juices and bour- bon.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Just before serving, pour in ginger ale.
Note: Make punch ahead, and use some to fill and freeze in an ice-cube tray.
Float cubes in punch bowlMakes 20 to 25 punch-cup... - 26.46
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cinnamon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in fruit juice, sugar syrup and ginger ale.
3) Serve the punch over crushed ice... - 35.5317
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
Hot Fruit Punch
This Hot Fruit Punch is fabulous ! Try this Hot Fruit Punch for a dessert on a cold winter evening and tell me if you like it ! - 30.5107
Holly Berry Punch
Blend apple and cranberry juices together.
Boil together the water and sugar.
Add the juices.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. - 30.725
1. Mix cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and almond extract in a 2-quart pitcher. Refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, add ginger ale. - 21.7344
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
Chill cranberry juice and ginger ale.
Place berries in blender container.
Cover and blend till berries are pureed.
If desired, strain and discard seeds.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lemonade... - 37.7846
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 29.4384
1) In a large bowl or pitcher, combine orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and cranberry juice cocktail.
2) Stir well and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Stir in ginger ale to the fruit juice mixture just before... - 33.5546
1) Add sugar to boiling water and dissolve.
2) Allow cooling and pour in cranberry juice, lime juice and orange juice. Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator and chill.
4) Add ginger ale during the time to serve. Garnish with a slice... - 34.9142
Pour over ice in punchbowl.
Good for Christmas. - 29.0044
Christmas Eve Punch
Combine first 6 ingredients, chill.
To serve, add ginger ale, stirring well. - 26.9953
Combine the cranberry and apple juice with the lemon peel and spices in a heavy pan.
Bring them almost to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Stir in the orange juice and fruit and add a little honey, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 35.6036
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 33.4228
1. In large saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, line juice, honey and spices. Bring to boiling; simmer over low heat 15 minutes. Remove spices. Refrigerate until cold.
2. In large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine spiced mixture, cranberry-juice... - 32.9695
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
Strawberry Sparkle Punch
1) In a blender container, add the strawberries and blend at low speed until pureed.
2) In a cup of boiling water, add and stir the strawberry-flavored gelatin, until dissolved.
3) Stir in the frozen lemonade concentrate, until melted.
4) Mix in the... - 38.0319
Just before serving, stir together first 6 ingredients.
Pour over an ice block in a punch bowl.
Garnish with orange slices and pineapple chunks. - 27.0349
Frosty Pink Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in punch bowl or large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Spoon in sherbet.
Pour ginger ale over all.
Serve with ice, if desired.
Makes about 2 quarts. - 33.203
Combine juices in punch bowl.
Just before serving add ginger ale and orange slices.
Serve over ice. - 31.4405
Classic Christmas Punch
Combine water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan; bring to a boil, and stir until sugar dissolves.
Combine sugar syrup, fruit juice, and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 24.0023
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 32.599
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch
Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with... - 126.997
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 29.9097
Beach Boy Punch
Mix juices and pour into punch bowl over cake of ice; add chilled ginger ale, or mix in large container and serve over ice in tall glasses. - 25.7385
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Then add ginger ale just before serving. - 28.0019
Many Fruited Punch
Planning to have a party? Begin the evening with a delicious Many-Fruited Punch. Combine the goodness of a number of fruits…all in a glass. Have a blast. - 39.9496
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.1387
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 46.1559
Beat cranberry sauce till smooth; stir in juices.
Pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes in 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale. - 22.272
1. In a serving punch bowl, combine all the juices and mix well.
2. Add ginger ale and mix once.
3. Top with small teaspoonfuls of sherbet and serve immediately.
4. Alternatively, place the ginger ale- fruit juice mixture in 14 individual... - 31.9497
1. In a bowl beat cranberry sauce till smooth and stir in orange and lemon juices.
2. In 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes.
3. Rest bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale and serve. - 32.4739
Cranberry Lemon Float
1) In a large punch bowl, mix together the water, sugar and lemon juice
2) Add in the ginger ale just when ready to serve
3) Top with slice of Cranberry and serve immediatley
4) Serve chilled - 35.6823
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 24.6361
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Have a wonderful cocktail party with this great looking beauty. A great champagne cocktail with Pomegranate & cranberry juice, you can not go wrong with such good choice. - 25.7115
Four Fruit Refresher
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl, add ginger ale, and stir gently to blend. - 31.3816
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 31.3166