- » Ginger Cookie
Ginger Cookie Recipes
Ginger cookie is a very appetizing and savory cookie made with the essence of ginger or ginger paste. Ginger cookies when made with a light flour batter are good for health and digestion. Ginger in the ginger cookies ... More »
Ginger Snow Cookies
In this episode, we are revisiting the holidays and showing you how to make cute and delicious ginger snow cookies! Spicy! - 119.273
Christmas Ginger Strips
These ginger strips are spicy, ginger and molasses-y, flavors that make these cookies resemble ginger bread. They are simple to make and are perfect for the holiday season though these cookies are timeless. They are so scrumptious and irresistible that you... - 116.023
Chewy Ginger Cookies: Cookie Jar
Pure old-fashioned goodness !!! This video prepares amazing ginger cookies that are soft and chewy. These nicely spiced soft cookies gives perfect blend of vintage ginger cookies. These little treats are as cute as they can be and delicious, too. - 107.309
Gluten-free Holiday Ginger Cookie
Just because you are intolerant to gluten doesn't mean that you miss your favorite holiday cookie. Sarah presents a yummy, gluten-free ginger cookie that can be prepared effortlessly in minutes. Flavorful and healthy, ginger cookie can truly make for a... - 97.4551
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, and brown sugar. With an electric mixer, whisk until fluffy.
4. Add ginger, cinnamon,... - 95.2812
Frosted Ginger Cookies
Frosted Ginger Cookies are so rich and addictive. You can stop once you have eaten them. They are soft and spiced, little chewy filled with a soothing taste of molasses and butter. Frosted Ginger Cookies are healthy and gourmet. - 53.2547
Ginger Honey Cookies
Ginger honey is a great combination for better respiratory health. When this combination in infused into a cookie, it results into a spicy-sweet delicious cookies. Ginger honey cookies are always appreciated by everyone and no one can resist. - 50.7064
1. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices; keep aside.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar and egg at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the molasses and beat until smooth.
4.... - 50.5501
Ginger Cookies are a great accompaniment with any hot beverage. A guaranteed pleaser, try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it. - 50.1684
Crackle Top Ginger Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this crackle top ginger cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 49.2838
Crackle Top Ginger Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, ginger powder, soda and salt. Sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In another bowl, place shortening and cream... - 48.7336
Frosted Ginger Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and mix sugar and margarine together, creaming them thoroughly until fluffy.
3) Add the eggs and blend them in.
4) Add the molasses stirring it in.
5) Add some boiling water... - 48.6429
Home Made Ginger Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Cream the margarine and 1 cup of sugar.
3) Beat in the egg and molasses to this mix.
4) Sift the flour with soda, salt, and spices.
5) Mix well with the wet ingredients.
6) Chill the dough thoroughly.
7) Shape... - 48.6358
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add egg whites; beat until well blended.
Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon, mixing well.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated... - 48.527
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking tray with 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add molasses, butter, 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add the egg whites and beat them to... - 47.6793
Iced Ginger Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and mix the sugar, molasses and butter, warming it on gentle heat.
3) Remove from flame and cream them by beating.
4) Add the baking soda, ginger... - 47.3537
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together flour, soda, salt and spices.
3. Blend butter and put sugar in it.
4. Continue blending to make it foamy.
5. Stir in molasses and eggs.
6. Put salt, cinnamon, soda, nutmeg and ginger... - 47.2063
Maltex Ginger Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, shortening, butter, sugar, molasses, add malt syrup, eggs and cream them further.
2. Add, blended water, vinegar to the creamed mixture. Add sifted together, flour, salt baking soda, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and mix... - 46.7798
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together; set aside.
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Blend in molasses.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until blended after each... - 45.1315
Blend Mix, sugar, spices, and soda.
Add milk, egg, and molasses.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on baking sheet (rubbed with Swift'ning).
Bake in a moderate oven.
Storage: Store in loosely covered container.
Baking temperature: 375Â°
F Bake: 12 to... - 44.4987
In bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar; beat in molasses.
Combine flour, baking soda, spices and salt in other bowl.
Add to sugar mixture one-third at a time, alternating with water.
Stir until blended.
Form dough into ball; cover with plastic wrap... - 42.4144
Three Way Ginger Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with salt, soda and ginger.
Cream butter until soft and smooth, and add the sugar gradually, creaming thoroughly.
Add egg and beat until 'smooth and fluffy.
Add molasses, beat hard, and then stir in vinegar.
Add flour... - 42.2516
In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine and 1 cup of sugar.
Beat in egg and molasses.
In another bowl, sift flour, soda and spices together.
Add to margarine mixture.
Cover and refrigerate dough until thoroughly chilled.
Preheat oven to 350°... - 42.1209
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add molasses, lemon rind, and egg; beat well.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Gradually add flour mixture to margarine mixture, stirring... - 41.4271
1. In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, molasses and vinegar and allow to boil; turn the heat off and cool
2. Beat an egg into it and blend a sifted mixture of flour, salt, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and ginger powder into it; add freshly grated... - 41.3841
Preheat oven to 350F.
Sift flour with baking soda, salt, cloves, cinna- mon, and ginger; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, gradually add 1 cup sugar to shortening, creaming until very light and fluffy—about 5 min- utes.
Blend in... - 40.2071
Crisp Ginger Cookies
Combine flour, sugar, soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cut in the butter until the mixture is the consistency of crumbs.
Then stir in the warm not hot molasses and mix quickly.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
When quite stiff, divide the dough in half and shape... - 39.2935
Ginger Icebox Cookies
1. Beat together the margarine, sugar, egg and molasses.
2. Sift together the flour, soda, salt and ginger.
3. Combine the two mixtures, blending thoroughly.
4. Press and shape into a roll about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
5. Wrap in waxed paper or freezer... - 39.0198
Combine oil, molasses, honey, ginger, and salt in a saucepan.
Stir to mix.
Bring to a boil.
Immediately remove from heat.
Add baking soda dissolved in hot water immediately.
While foaming, add flour.
The dough should ball in the pan and be stiff enough to... - 38.6871
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the molasses and egg.
3. Sift together the unbleached white flour, whole wheat flour, soy flour, yeast, dry milk, salt, baking soda, ginger, and... - 37.2662
Stone Jar Ginger Cookies
Cream shortening, add molasses and water and blend.
Sift the dry ingredients and add to mixture.
The resulting dough is very soft and must be chilled overnight.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick on a well floured pastry cloth.
Use any shape cutter.
Bake at 375Â° 12... - 37.0342
Ginger Refrigerator Cookies
1. Sift the flour with the baking soda, ginger and salt.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the molasses, then the eggs and beat. Stir in the dry ingredients and beat well.
3. Shape the... - 34.8059
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium; beat 5 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Wrap dough in plastic wrap;... - 34.0533
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add molasses and beaten egg.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to mixture alternately with sour milk.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets and bake in a moderate oven of 375Â° F. for 10... - 32.9101
Crispy Ginger Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat shortening, 1/2 cup sugar, and molasses with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Beat until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 31.2706
Mix all together.
Form into balls.
Make it round shape.
Bake about 15 minutes at 375° F. - 30.2596
Speedy Ginger Cookies
Blend dry gingerbread mix with water and peanut butter.
Beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 10 to 12 minutes or till done - 28.5055
Crisp Ginger Cookies
Beat the butter until creamy and gradually beat in the sugar.
When the mixture is light and fluffy, sift in the flour and ginger and beat well.
Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls and put them on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 300° oven for 1 hour,... - 28.1376
Add water to gingerbread mix and mix until smooth.
Chill 2 hours.
Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
Keep unused dough refrigerated as you work.
Place cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375Â° F. - 25.484
Ginger Cookie Recipes By Category