- » Ginger Compote
Ginger Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger compote recipes.
Gingered Melon Compote
Combine water, sugar, ginger root, cloves, and allspice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Strain sugar syrup through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
Cover sugar... - 33.6794
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash blueberries and place in a serving bowl.
Combine next 4 ingredients and pour over blueberries.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in sherbet glasses or fruit dishes.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.31
Gingered Pear Compote
1) Combine the water, sugar, lemon rind, and ginger, allow to boil and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Discard the lemon rind, add the pears in batches and poach until the pears are transparent.
3) In a glass serving dish, place the pears and pour the hot syrup... - 30.507
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash the blueberries and place them in a serving bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the blue berries.
Chill one to two hours. - 26.63
You May Also Like!
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Rhubarb And Ginger Compote Muffins using this recipe. - 42.9065
Grapefruit And Ginger Compote
1. In a large, heavy saucepan add the white wine and sugar and heat
2. Once the sugar dissolves, add the frozen grapefruit segments
3. Cover the saucepan and let it simmer for half an hour or until the fruit is well thawed and blended
4. Add in all the... - 38.403
Fresh Fruit Ginger Compote`
1. In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, honey and candied ginger. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in orange zest. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Arrange fruit in a serving bowl; pour ginger mixture over. Cover and... - 23.1884
Ginger Fruit Compote
In a small bowl stir together the ginger ale and juice concentrate. Pour into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Freeze at least 2 1/2 hours or till firm.
Divide fruit among 4 to 6 dessert dishes or champagne glasses. With a heavy spoon, scrape surface of ginger ale... - 21.187
Ginger And Mint Fruit Compote
1. Place wine, water and sugar in a saucepan and cook, stirring over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. Add apricots, prunes and ginger, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in... - 31.8671
Fruit Compote In Lemon Ginger Syrup
Combine water, ginger, lemon rind and juice and sugar in large saucepan.
Stir constantly over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat, bring to boil, add dried fruit, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until... - 26.5484
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 30.6176
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 41.8921
Spiced Fruit Compote
Thoroughly drain fruits; save all syrup to use in gelatin desserts, meat glazes etc.
In small saucepan combine brown sugar, margarine, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Heat and stir to boiling; remove from heat.
Arrange fruits attractively, round side up for... - 31.017
Delicious Apple Compote
Core apples; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Place apples, watermelon, grapes, orange and banana in large bowl; toss well.
Combine ginger ale and lime juice in small cup; pour over fruit. - 23.4027
Ginger Compote Recipes By Category