- » Ginger Coffee
Ginger Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger coffee recipes.
Gingerbread Cookies For Coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 2-3 cookie sheets with butter.
3. Onto wax paper or a medium-size dry bowl, sift together flour, spices, salt and soda.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and corn syrup.
5. Beat... - 50.9069
Ginger Coffee Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 50.2935
Coffee Sponge Drops
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Make the filling by beating together the soft cheese and stem ginger. Chill until required. Sift the flour and instant coffee powder together.
2. Combine the eggs... - 34.4972
You May Also Like!
Mocha Ginger Cream
Combine sugar and coffee in a 1 quart sauce pan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Cover saucepan and boil gently for 5 minutes to dissolve any crystals that may have formed.
Uncover and set candy... - 34.905
Freeze a ginger root to make it easy to shred. Grate the frozen ginger on the fine side of a cheese grater (remove the skin if small black bits are not desired in the drink). Pack the single shot filter of the espresso machine full of grated ginger. The rest... - 19.8828
Gingered Swedish Meatballs
This an amazing Swedish Meatballs recipe. This delicious dish with the yummy meatballs drowning in delicious gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try this Swedish Meatballs for a tasty dish apt for a party. - 43.474
Pumpkin Spice Latte : Pumpkin Spice Coffee
1. In a pot combine water, cane sugar, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and cloves. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Once done transfer in a mason jar.
2. In a mug pour the simple syrup as desired amount of sweetness, followed by brewed coffee.
3.... - 0
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa, ginger, and salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until syrupy.
Let cool to room temperature, then stir in the coffee and vanilla.
2 Pour into... - 35.2321
Grease a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin or two 24 by 11 cm (9i by 4i inch) loaf tins - top measurement. Divide the square tin in half by bottom-lining with foil, making a pleat down the centre. Support by cardboard inside the pleat.
Cream the fat and sugar... - 29.0435
Coffee Punch Parisienne
1.Take a large saucepan; put coffee, apple juice, brandy, and ginger in it.
2.Let the ingredients simmer until heated through.
3.Add ginger ale and stir.
4.Transfer with spoon in small mugs and serve warm. - 33.7716
Coffee And Cream
Combine whipped-topping powder, lemon juice, water, aspartame sweetener, and instant coffee powder in a blender.
Process until foamy.
Add ice and process using the off/on switch until smooth.
Add ginger ale and nrocess on low until blended. - 26.0293
Mix the eggs and sugar together in a heatproof bowl.
Put the bowl over a pan of boiling water over low heat and beat until very thick.
Remove the bowl from the pan and gradually beat in the flour.
Divide between two well-greased 18 cm./ 7 in.sandwich tins and... - 42.8321
Ginger Coffee Recipes By Category