- » Ginger Chili Fish
Ginger Chili Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger chili fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger chili fish recipes.
Ginger Chili Fish
For sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
For fish, remove skin from fillets.
Cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
Combine flour, cornstarch, water, egg white and salt.
Beat with whisk... - 41.2209
You May Also Like!
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.557
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.1595
Seafood With Ginger, Tomato And Chilies
Heat oil over high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic and ginger.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and flounder evenly in wok.
Cook for 2 minutes or just until seafood tests done, turning once.
Remove seafood to platter.
Add sugar, fish... - 44.8548
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.1676
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 105.243
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 33.6588
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style is a lovely recipe you will thank me for. Everyone who tastes this Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style recipe of mine recommends the same to their friends and family. Good one to check out! - 41.7421
Baked Red Snapper With Hot Chili
This baked red snapper recipe is simple yet delicious. Baked with a rubbed mix of jalapenos, ginger garlic and seasame oil, the red snapper is served with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs. - 42.4918
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 42.455