- » Ginger Chicken Rice Soup
Ginger Chicken Rice Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger chicken rice soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger chicken rice soup recipes.
Arroz Caldo Part 2 – Garnishing & Presentation
This is the second part of arroz caldo series, where the chef showcases instructions to quickly garnish the rice and chicken platter with garlic, onions and eggs. A very well presented video but it would have been great if the chef could have explained the... - 103.788
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 88.9881
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Hot And Sour Ginger Soup
1. Put all the ingredients except the soy bean sprouts and lettuce into a heatproof serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes or until very hot.
2. Add the bean sprouts and lettuce. Cover and microwave on HIGH for a further 1 minute. Serve as... - 31.9277
Shark's Fin Soup
Cook Smithfield ham in boiling water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Cut the chicken cutlet into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices; cut again into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Marinate with egg... - 45.4003
Hearty Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible taste of Mushroom Soup won't let you go away from it. - 36.2894
Gingered Creme Decrecy
1. Diagonally cut carrots and celery.
2. Using fingers pinch the top 2 inches off the watercress sprigs.
3. In a large heavy pot, take chopped carrots, celery, onion, and ginger.
4. Pour in the broth.
5. Heat over high and bring the... - 46.368
Chicken Stuffed With Rice
Combine soup, chicken broth, rice, salt and butter in saucepan; cover.
Cook according to package directions for rice; let stand for 15 minutes.
Stuff chickens loosely with part of the rice mixture; place in shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1... - 42.331
Chicken Stuffed With Rice
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This chicken stuffed with rice is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you... - 44.0647
Asian Wonton Soup
1. First make the filling. Chop the fish or prawns and crab meat very finely with the spring onions, chopped ginger and garlic or put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend to a paste.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture on a wonton... - 36.4048
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Grandma's Rice Vermicelli Soup
1. Marinate the chicken and the pork pieces in soy sauce, pepper powder, sherry and sesame oil. If required, ½ teaspoon of cornflour may be added to the chicken to make it crisper. Set this aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Blanch the rice... - 45.9739
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 87.754
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.832
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook garlic and ginger in oil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broth and rice; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, half of... - 30.3971
Chicken soups make for the quintessential comfort food and who knows it better than the Korean does. This nourishing traditional chicken soup is all you need to satisfy your body and soul after a long day at the desk. Just try replicating the recipe given... - 89.2318
Abalone Chicken Soup
Abalone Chicken Soup is a yummy wined soup that is sure to captivate your taste buds with its wonderful flavors. Enjoy the delightful effect of this yummy Abalone Chicken Soup on your taste buds. Try this this amazing soup recipe now! - 44.8084
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moder-I ate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bringtoa boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture... - 42.7754
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 36.2606
Chicken Cucumber Soup
Chicken Cucumber Soup! Try this unique and delicious soup that is sure to surprise you with its distinctive flavors! This Chicken Cucumber Soup is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 45.0468
Chicken Stock For Soups
The secret behind a good soup is always its stick. For those of you who need to prepare a good and well flavored chicken stock for their soups, this chicken Stock recipe is what you need! Try it and taste the difference when you drink the soup that uses this... - 34.7591
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1!n a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers... - 33.467
Chicken soup is a very tasty soup, which is usually made by boiling the chicken and simmering on low heat. If you wanna make this dish at home, do check the video right away. - 107.985
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 39.7058
Singaporean Chicken Rice
1) Thoroughly wash the chicken and pandan leaves.
2) Peel and mash ginger and cloves of garlic, still keeping them reasonably intact.
3) Chop Chinese cabbage fine and thinly slice cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
4) Fill 1 large stockpot... - 45.5471
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
In frying pan, lightly brown chicken in oil.
Add broth, rice, Sherry, soy, garlic and ginger.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
Add carrots, onions and bamboo shoots.
Simmer 5 minutes more or until done.
Add... - 43.7609
Curried Chicken is a simply delicious curry recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chicken recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 38.9092
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
Bring to a boil; stir in chicken and rice.
Simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken and chop into... - 41.1898
Hot And Sour Soup
1) Slice the chicken along the grain into about 2 inches long, 14 inch thick, and 14 inch wide strips.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the garlic and ginger in the sesame oil over a medium heat for about 20 seconds.
3) Stir in the broth,... - 46.2785
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
1. In medium saucepan, add chicken, ginger, white pepper, noodles and broth.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat; cook for 3 minutes, in between stir to separate noodles.
4. Replace it from heat.
5. Lastly, stir in green onions and... - 40.349
Hangover Chicken Duck Soup
1. Bring soup stock to a boil.
2. Add chicken, ginger, lily buds, wood ear, salt and wine. Let cook over medium heat for 15-17 minutes. - 32.7056
Asian Salad Chicken Soup
1) Cut the chicken into 4-inch-thick slices, then into 2-inch length strips.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, ginger and red pepper flakes to a boil over a high heat, then simmer covered for 10... - 48.4416
Kaho Tom Gai
Kaho Tom Gai is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Kaho Tom Gai for yourself! - 47.3279
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.5629
Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and... - 47.1248
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
How about preparing Chicken pulao with a few simple spices? Well, this recipe would come in handy when you don’t have all special ingredients for preparing a special dish. There is hardly any chopping or unique spices, a few assorted whole spices would be... - 123.208
1) For the POP, take a small coffee mill and grind coriander, cumin seed, ginger, cinnamon and turmeric in it to a fine powder.
2) Allow the chicken stock to come to a slow boil and cook the chicken for 25 minutes in the stock until the internal... - 47.3606
Hot And Sour Soup - Indian Chinese
This soup will warm your soul. From Kravings Blog a delicious Indian Chinese version made my the Chinese immigrants from India, this is packed with flavor from the ginger and garlic, spring onions, chicken, chilli sauce, ground pepper, mushrooms, stock,... - 0
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the onion, garlic and ginger with the cayenne, coriander, cumin and turmeric to a smooth paste, scraping down the sides of the jug or bowl with a wooden or plastic spatula from time to time.
2. Heat the oil in a large... - 38.2439
The day before your party, heat the oil and brown chicken pieces.
Add 1 quart broth or water plus 2 teaspoons salt.
Add bay leaves and cover.
Simmer until chicken is tender, about 40 minutes for fryers, 1 1/2 to 2 hours for fowl.
Drain and refrigerate... - 40.6458
How To Cook Chicken Adobo (pinoy Style)
The Adobo reminded me of a southern smothered chicken. The black pepper, vinegar and soy sauce combined to create this kickin’ gravy that exploded in my mouth. Having the bed of rice underneath definitely balanced the dish. Dark meat is better to use in... - 34.6819
Place all ingredients except rice, potatoes, butter, milk and lime juice in a large pan and bring to boil.
Simmer till meat is three-quarters done and add rice and potatoes.
Continue cooking till meat and potatoes are tender, removing scum.
Add milk, butter... - 36.4201
Asparagus And Surimi Seafood Soup
Bring chicken broth and ginger to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add asparagus, green onions, vinegar and crushed pepper.
Simmer 5 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp tender.
Add Surimi Seafood and simmer 5 minutes longer or until seafood is hot.
Remove and... - 33.4542
Casbah Carrot Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add the onion and ginger and stir fry for 10 minutes until the onion is wilted.
3. Add rice and curry powder.
4. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add carrots and broth.
6. Cook over high heat... - 50.9936
Shrimp Ball Soup
For shrimp balls, in a mixing bowl combine egg white, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add shrimp; mix well.
In a Dutch oven combine chicken broth, rice wine, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Add shrimp mixture by rounded teaspoons.
Return to boiling; reduce... - 42.9787
1. Put the stock into a large saucepan with the ginger, tomatoes, chilli, rice wine or sherry, vinegar and sugar. Bring to the boil, then cover, lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle and mellow.
2. Blend the cornflour... - 34.4465
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup makes a delicious appetizer and easy really simple to prepare. This soup can really add a lot of variation to your meal spread. The ingredients used in the Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup add to the flavor of this dish. Try... - 50.2799
This Tuna Rice Curry is so irresistible ! Try this Tuna rice curry with plain white rice or with rice dishes and tell me if you liked it ! - 27.9236
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water and set them aside to soak 15 minutes. Reserving the liquid, cut the mushrooms into slivers; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the stock, scallions, bamboo shoots, ginger, tofu,... - 37.4068
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Shark Fin Soup
Boil the shark fins in water for 20 minutes.
Drain the water and fill the pan again fresh with boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Repeat the draining and boiling process 4 times.
This preparation will take 2 hours.
Bring 1 1/2 cups secondary broth to the... - 44.1181
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
To clean squid, separate head and tentacles from body.
Cut off tentacles just above eyes, then remove and discard hard beak at center of tentacles.
Rinse tentacles and set aside.
Discard remainder of head.
Pull out still pen from body.
Slit body open and... - 41.7075
Ham Hawaiian Ring
Line a 1.5 L (6 cup) ring mold with 8 slices ham, overlapping slices to completely cover mold.
Finely chop remaining ham; set aside.
To make filling: In bowl, blend soup and mayonnaise; stir in chopped ham and remaining ingredients.
Pack mixture into... - 36.1977
Shark's Fin Soup
Soak dried shark's fin in hot water for about 30 minutes until swollen and transparent.
Heat stock with soy sauce, shallot oil, salt and pepper, then add shark's fin, scallops, fish maw, ginger and chicken.
Thicken with cornflour and serve.
Garnish... - 47.7693
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup is a sumptuous and delicious soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Bean Curd & Oyster Soup! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 47.1002
Asparagus And Surimi Seafood Soup
1. In a large saucepan let the chicken broth and ginger to a boil.
2. Put in asparagus, green onions, vinegar and crushed pepper.
3. Let it simmer 5 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp tender.
4. Put in Surimi Seafood and simmer 5 minutes longer or... - 37.7662
Ham And Pigeon Steamed In Soup
1. Wash and cut the pigeons into quarters. Put a large pot on the heat and bring the water to the boil. Add the pigeons to the hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain the pigeons and discard the water.
2. Prepare the Parma ham or bacon by... - 40.9452
Winter Vegetable Soup
Cut off and discard peel from squash.
Cut squash into 1/2-inch cubes, place in a 2- to 3-quart pan, and add broth and ginger.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until squash is tender when pierced (about 10 minutes).
Add mustard... - 35.5337
Lamb Mulligatawny Soup
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pat dry the pieces of lamb.
Heat the oil in a 2-3-quart pot over medium-high flame, and add the... - 45.1416
Sweet Corn Soup With Crabmeat
1. Prepare the corn by washing the corn and then removing the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn
2. In a large bowl, place the egg white and sesame oil and whip together till well... - 41.8319
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Chinese Vegetable Soup
Simmer the first 8 ingredients together until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add chicken and/or rice and reheat thoroughly. - 31.6797
Chinese Green Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
Pour in the hot stock and add the rice.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is just tender.
Add the cabbage and scallions and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and sesame oil... - 34.6747
Curried Carrot & Onion Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, combine oil, carrots, onions, ginger, chili.
Cover and stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Add curry, mustard seed, coriander, cumin, cardamom, thyme, and rice; mix well.
Add broth and... - 32.9796
Oriental Scallop Soup
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the scallops and saute 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and firm; transfer the scallops to a small bowl and set aside.
2. Place the stock, carrots, scallions and ginger in the... - 35.2754
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot and Sour Soup is an oriental soup dish composed of meat and lots of vegetables. Chilies or chili sauce is responsible in making this soup dish spicy, while rice vinegar is the main souring agent. - 104.186
Hot & Sour Tofu Soup_______
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain; cut off tough stems and discard.
Cut caps into thin strips; set aside.
Pour oil into a 4 to 5 quart pan.
Place over medium heat and add garlic and ginger; stir until garlic is light... - 39.9327
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Hot And Sour Prawn Noodle Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns, reserving the shells. Rinse the prawns and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped spring onions, ginger and chilli and cook gently, without colouring, for 5 minutes. Add the reserved prawn shells and... - 35.7264
Chorba Lsan Tair - Orzo Meat Soup
This morning I went to the farmer's market and I got super fresh vegetables. So I thought of making a soup especially that Ramadan is coming up. We are going to make a very popular soup in Morocco called "Chorba Lsan Tair". "Chorba" means soup, "Lsan Tair"... - 129.574
Kidney And Bean Curd Soup
1. Clean the kidney by peeling the thin outer membrane of the kidney
2. Use a sharp cleaver or knife to slice the kidneys in half while retaining the overall shape of the kidney. Remove any small knobs of fat as well as any other tough coverings... - 45.2505
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Baked Chicken Eastern
# The chicken washes and dries with paper towel.
# It kneads the garlic and it mixes all the ingredients, except the honey.
# H leaves the chicken to marinar in this tempers for 4, at the very least.
# It makes use the chicken in a form lined with paper... - 36.0238
Mulligatawny With Fish
1) In a saucepan heat oil, add curry leaves, onions, garlic, ginger and fry until golden brown.
2) Mix other spices and fry for 1-2 minute.
3) Stir in coconut milk and remaining ingredients along with stock.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 5... - 45.5447
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Chicken N Vegetable Stir Fry
Chicken and vegetable stir fry is a flavorful and peppy stir fry made with chicken strips. Cooked with a golden onion soup mix with ginger and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is prepared with a slight and thick sauce. Simmered to a finish, it is served with... - 37.1508
Traditional Curried Chicken
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter.
Stir in soup and evaporated milk until blended.
Add remaining ingredients Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated Serve over rice with condiments: chutney crumbled... - 34.4372
Poached Chicken Oriental
1. Cut leek, carrot, bell pepper, and celery into thin (julienne) strips about 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches. In a frying pan or saucepan just large enough to hold chicken in a single layer, combine broth, wine, soy sauce, lemon slices, ginger, and hot pepper.
2. Add... - 31.4717
Chicken With Avocado
1) Take a large baking dish and melt butter in it for 1 minute, 50 seconds.
2) Place the chicken breasts in dish.
3) Combine soy, ginger and garlic to 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
4) Use 3 tablespoons of this mixture to coat each breast evenly.
5)... - 45.0373
Chicken Wings With Honey And Orange Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut the tips off the chicken wings and halve the wings at the joints.
3. In a large 13" x 9" baking dish, pour in the rest of the ingredients and blend well. Add the chicken to the pan and turn to coat. Bake... - 40.8958
Chicken Amandine is a filling and unique dish that is perfect for your family weekend luncheons. Try feeding Chicken Amandine to those hungry mouths at your place. I am sure that they will love it! - 34.1293
Libmor's Spanish Chicken
Rub chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, and a few grains of ginger.
Put into a greased baking pan with garlic, celery, onion, bay leaf, and butter.
Place in hot oven and brown quickly.
Cover and cook slowly 45 minutes, basting often.
Wash rice, add... - 45.685
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with cornstarch.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) In hot oil, add chicken... - 44.6288
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken, water, scallions and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Add the salt and sherry, cover again and cook for 20 minutes longer.
4) Remove the chicken and cut into pieces,... - 40.9138
Rich Chicken Curry
Place butter in a 2 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 mintues.
Stir in curry powder, sugar, and ginger.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Add bouillon... - 46.2064
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 41.8306
Creamy Hawaiian Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into serving pieces and put them in a large saucepan.
2) Add the boiling water, bay leaf and salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chickens are tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Remove the bones from chickens and cut... - 47.1871