- » Ginger Cashew Rice
Ginger Cashew Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger cashew rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger cashew rice recipes.
Shrimp With Cashew Nuts
Clean the shrimps and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels; then marinate with egg white, tapioca starch, salt, and wine for at least 20 minutes.
Combine the seasoning sauce ingredients and stir until salt is dissolved.
Fry the cashew nuts in 6 Tbs heated oil... - 41.0217
Cashew Shrimp Over Rice
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 3 tablespoons of... - 41.7629
Tomato Cashew Rice
This Tomato Cashew rice has the taste of juicy tomatoes and crispy cashews with little spices makes us to enjoy eating every mouth. - 36.4361
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Shrimp With Cashews
Shrimp With Cashews is a yummy preparation that will look perfect in your dinner spread. This yummy shrimp preparation has the right balance of promising flavors. Try making this unique and well loved Shrimp With Cashews! I am sure you will love it too! - 46.7654
Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch and seasonings.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil until it begins to smoke. Stir-fry vegetables for several minutes until the onions become fragrant. Set aside.
Remove from skillet, heat another tablespoon of oil until... - 33.3726
Cashew Bourbon Chicken
A delicious twist on a classic chinese and cajun recipe, that will send your taste buds on a journey into the world of mixed cultures, sweet yet spicy works well withh egg rolls or fried rice or just put it over some jasmine rice or cajun dirty rice - 49.523
Prepare chicken and vegetables.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and ginger; stir into bouillon mixture.
In large skillet or wok, brown chicken in oil.
Add bouillon mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add... - 42.1986
Kung Po Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into small cubes about the size of sugar lumps.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil and blanch the chicken cubes for about 1... - 43.0047
Beef With Cashew Nuts
1) Thinly slice the fillet steak. Discard fat, if any.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, the water, corn flour, seasoning and ginger. Place the steak into the bowl.
3) Cover with a lid and marinate... - 46.0611
Mandarin Cashew Chicken
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce and cornstarch; mix well.
Add chicken; toss gently to coat.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons oil.
Add half of chicken mixture; stir-fry until chicken is... - 41.2106
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a bowl place together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
2) Stir the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
3) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in carrots for 2 minutes... - 44.701
Asian Cashew Chicken
Cashew Chicken is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cashew Chicken; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.2321
Cashew Chicken With Yogurt Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 44.1917
Kentucky Cashew Chicken Curry
If you are looking for an effortless way to dress up your regular chicken curry, this video recipe is likely to dazzle you. Whip up a chicken curry flavored with loads of saucy cashews in next to no time with Betty’s Kentucky Cashew Chicken recipe. Perfect... - 91.4052
Chinese Chicken With Cashews
To marinate the chicken: Combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, sherry and garlic in bowl; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Add to marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving marinade.
To stir-fry the chicken: Blanch... - 44.7264
1. For marinating chicken – In a mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken breast, salt, egg white and corn starch. Keep it aside.
2. For making sauce – In a container, combine chicken broth, salt, sugar and cornstarch. Mix it well.
3. In a... - 0
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Spicy Cashew Chicken is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 118.246
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 32.7448
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Stir Fried Chinese Chicken With Cashews
In a large bowl, combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sherry, and garlic.
Add the chicken cubes and let them marinate for 1 hour.
In a wok or large, heavy skillet, heat the peanut oil over high heat until very hot.
Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the... - 41.9556
Cashew Chicken Curry
This mild curry is a soothing blend of cashews and spices that goes best with warm bread. - 0
Noodles With Tofu And Cashews
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (V4 pint) of the water. Discard the stalks and slice the caps.
2. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, season with salt and pepper and toss in the... - 38.9704
East Indian Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the noodles, cashews, cereal and coconut, mix well ; sprinkle with the curry and ginger ; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and soy sauce, toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs; uncover... - 35.5434
Curd Rice / Yogurt Rice
Take rice in a bowl. Add salt, ginger, green chillies and yogurt. Mix well.(The rice should not be hot or warm when mixing the yogurt).
Heat oil in a pan. Adfd mustard, When they splutter, add cashew and chana dal. Saute for a while.
Add urad dal and saute... - 38.8459
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, salt, nuts, ginger, and lemon rind.
2) In this spice mixture, roll the meat pieces and coat well.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter.
4) In this, brown meat.
5) To this, add the tamarind and... - 46.8628
Chicken Salad With Coriander Sesame And Ginger Dressing
In a saucepan combine the chicken breasts with enough water just to cover them and over moderate heat add the coriander, the gingerroot, the peppercorns, and salt to taste, and simmer the chicken for 7 minutes, or until it is firm but still springy to the... - 36.0854
Gingered Greens And Tofu
In a small saucepan, bring the marinade ingredients to a boil.
Simmer for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Cut the blocks of tofu into 1/2-inch slices, then cut the slices into 1-inch squares.
Place the squares in a single layer in a nonreactive heatproof... - 44.7876
Wild Rice Snow Peas And Pork Stir Fry
Wild Rice Snow Peas And Pork Stir Fry has a great taste. Wild Rice Snow Peas And Pork Stir Fry gets its taste from pork mixed with rice and peas. Wild Rice Snow Peas And Pork Stir Fry is loved by many people. - 41.2176
Brown Rice With Asparagus And Egg
Brown rice with asparagus and egg is a filling rice preparation that can be served as a full meal. Cooked with added mixed veggies, the rice with asparagus and egg is flavored with garlic and ginger. Prepared with added nuts, this brown rice recipe can be... - 47.2078
Fragrant Brown Rice
Cover rice with water and bring to boil; reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook rice about 45 minutes, or until tender and water has evaporated.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, ginger, raisins and... - 37.6837
Curd Rice is native to South-India. In telugu language, it is called 'Dadhojanam' or simply 'Perugu Annam' meaning Curd Rice. Dadhojanam is served commonly as 'prasadam' in most South-Indian temples. This easy-to-make dish is soothing to the tummy especially... - 37.6441
1. Grind the ginger, garlic and chillies together.
2. In a pan, heat oil and fry the ground up masala.
3. Add the coriander leaves ad fry for a few minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, chilii powder, coriander powder, tumeric and salt. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add... - 0
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 45.568
Curd Rice Achari Style
Exotic kitchen special curd rice served in a unique style boiled rice, mixed with a mild curd and salted and then tempered with a seasoning of mustard seeds, curry leaves, dry chillies and channa dal roasted in a spoon of hot oil. Garnished with,... - 0
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 39.7058
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Pongal is a traditional South-Indian Dish made with Rice and Moong Dal and then mixed with some roasted cashews, finely chopped ginger, green chillies and freshly ground black peppercorns. Pongal is of two types. The Sweet Pongal and Salt Pongal. Both are... - 38.4879
Sri Lankan Saffron Rice
Put rice into a sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Set aside. Heat ghee in a saucepan and add onion, curry leaves or bay leaf, ginger and salt. Saute until onion is golden. Add rice and cook briksly, stirring, until rice is translucent... - 31.1333
With good doses of milk, fresh cream, ghee, cashews and poppy seeds, korma rice is undoubtedly a rich fare, but surprisingly it is not too spicy as it uses only moderate doses of common spices and powders. Plus, the use of moong sprouts in the korma gives a... - 0
Wash the rice and soak in cold water for 15-20 minutes, then drain.
Heat the ghee or oil in a heavy pan over a low heat.
Add the nuts and saute, stirring constantly until golden brown.
Remove from the oil.
Increase the heat to medium, add the cumin seeds,... - 43.5963
Easy Masala Rice
This is an easy to prepare rice dish with spicy blend of all Indian spices. Try the recipe and enjoy the flavor of Indian spices. - 0
Rice With Spice
Drain and keep warm.
Fry potato halves.
Fry onions brown.
Add whole spices and fry.
Add meat, turmeric and chilli powders, salt, garlic-ginger paste and fry well.
Add chopped tomatoes with a little water and cook till... - 46.2876
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 51.3382
Vegetable Pulao (pulav Rice)
All those who are interested in making the Indian pulao must surely check this out. The chef shows an easy and quick way to prepare the pulao. It's simply delicious and you can serve the pulao with pickle or raita. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 103.326
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.318
Soak rice in water for 2hours.
Grate half a coconut. Cut the other half into small pieces.
Grind the rice and grated coconut to make course paste.
Fry both chhena with sugar and cardamom powder.
Boil 2cups water and add salt, jaggery, anise, cardamoms... - 38.8547
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 51.2248
Indonesian Rice Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine rice, green onions, green pepper, celery, bean sprouts, raisins, cashews, sesame seeds and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine vegetable oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger... - 32.2935
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Daddojanam - Flavored Yogurt Rice
Daddojanam is a traditional recipe from Andhra which is very simple and tasty dish. Mushy rice is mixed with the flavorful seasoning and herbs and creamy yogurt to make it delicious. - 0
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 128.068
Fragrant Indian Rice Stuffing
Combine water and rice in medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 40 minutes.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic, cover and cook,... - 41.9934
Shrimp Rice Salad
Rinse frozen pea pods under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix pea pods, rice, shrimp, celery, mayonnaise, onions, ginger and cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE: At serving time, toss orange segments... - 37.0066
Ven Pongal/ Spicy Rice Pongal
1. In a bowl add 4: 1 ratio of rice and moong dal, wash, drain and add twice the amount of water (4 cups) and salt.
2. Place this bowl in the microwave oven for 35 minutes at 80% power.
3. In a pan, heat oil, butter, add urad dal,... - 92.0917
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
Capsicum Lemon Rice
Wash and cook rice. Spread on a plate and allow to cool down completely. Separate the grains with a fork. (You can also use leftover plain rice)
Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard. When they splutter, lower the heat and add cashew nuts/peanuts and sauté until... - 47.2904
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Maharashtrian One Pot Rice
1) In a grinder, grind the garlic and ginger with a little water until pureed.
2) In a medium saucepan with lid, heat the oil or ghee, add mustard and cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
3) Stir in the curry leaves, then the onion and saute... - 48.4678
Vegetable And Nut Fried Rice
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the corn, mushrooms and mangetouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper, and stir-fry until heated... - 35.227
Oriental Rice Stuffing With Sausage And Cabbage
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Cover with cold water and soak at least 4 hours.
Arrange on thin layer of cheesecloth in steamer.
Set over hot water and steam until rice is cooked, about 45 minutes. - 35.5735
The No Rice Idli
Wash and is oak the two dals separately for an hour.
Grind each to a fine paste using some of the water that they have been soaked in.
Do not add excessive water.
Mix the two hatters in a bigger vessel that gives this upwardly mobile hatter space to rise.
Add... - 48.7112
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
This Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut. You will be ready with your Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice within 5 minutes. It is full of flavor in spite of being a Low Fat... - 37.9502
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 98.386
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 99.5674
Wash the rice and soak it in plain water for 10 minutes.
Make a paste with the green chillies, garam masala powder, ginger, garlic and coconut.
Put 3 tbsp of ghee or butter in a pan and heat it.
Add to this half of the onion and fry it till it becomes golden... - 44.597
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 134.909
Shahi Korma Biryani- Zero Oil By Tarla Dalal
Truly royal! unlike the traditional method of adding loads of cream, ghee etc. To make this "shahi" recipe, here we use low fat milk and zero-oil. You won't know the difference... it tastes just as good! i have replaced cream with poppy seeds and cashewnut... - 0
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.191
This recipe is a traditional tamilian recipe. The fresh and light flavor of coconut adds a beautiful flavor to the rice. It is prepared during special occasions and is also eaten as a tiffin!! - 0
Traditional Tamilian Dishes - Pongal
There are two varieties of pongal, namely, sakarai pongal (sweet pongal) and ven pongal (spicy pongal). This is the recipe for the spicy version. This is typically served for breakfast in south Indian homes. - 0
1) Mash potatoes and mix them with gram flour, salt, chilli powder and garam masala.
2) Make a paste of half inch piece ginger, 2 flakes garlic and the small onion and mix with the potatoes.
3) Make small balls of the potato mixture and deep fry... - 47.2049
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.6858
My family loves this Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe . Hyderabadi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. The Hyderabadi Biryani is a traditional celebration meal made using goat meat and rice.Hyderabadi Biryani is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine.... - 44.1697
Wash the rice properly and then soak in water.
Put ghee in a pan and heat.
Then put in the garlic and onion and fry.
When done, add the whole spices, ginger, salt, green chillies, cumin seeds and saute.
Now, take the rice along with the water and add it to... - 43.0919
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in the oil and butter over low heat, until pale brown.
2) Stir in the onion and celery and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the water, sultanas and mushrooms, then simmer covered until the rice is just... - 43.7889
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Spicy Malabar Chicken Biryani
If you love spice not just in your life but in food as well, try this Spicy Malabar chicken biryani. This Indian rice preparation takes a little longer to prepare but the end result is worth the wait. This goes best with an accompaniment like yoghurt or salad. - 110.025
Pour 3 cups of water in a large pot.
Add to this, the rice, salt and half of all the spices.
Mix all these ingredients well.
Cook the rice till it is half done.
Drain away the entire water, spread the rice on a plate and allow it to cool.
Take the onions and... - 44.0084
Chicken Dum Biryani
Put a little clarified butter/ghee in a pan, heat it and fry onion rings in it till they turn brown.
Make a paste by grinding a small portion of the browned onions, ginger, garlic, mace, nutmeg, green chillies, coriander mint leaves, poppy seeds, tomatoes,... - 44.3856
Kozhikode Chicken Biryani
Make a mixture of yoghurt, ground coriander leaves, ground mint leaves, cum leaves, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, aniseed powder, green chillies garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, lime juice and poppy seed paste.
Marinate the chicken pieces in this... - 43.4752
Sabji Ki Biryani
Cook the rice in sufficient boiling water with a little salt until half-cooked.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and let cool.
Soak the crushed saffron in the hot milk and set aside.
Place the yogurt, garlic and ginger pastes, ground cumin, chili... - 48.0851
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 42.7855
Pongali - Easy Indian Breakfast
Pongali is a very popular South Indian Breakfast Recipe. The simple seasoning to the soft dal and rice makes it a delicacy. Even a beginner can make it and enjoy! - 0
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009
1) Pound coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon together.
2) Make a mixture of curd and grated coconut.
3) Make a paste of ginger, chillies and garlic.
4) Fry together small onion and the piece of coconut until golden brown and then... - 48.4977
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
Put ghee in a pan and heat it.
Next, add bay leaf and the whole garam masala and fry for 30 seconds.
Add rice and stir the mixture for a minute.
Next, add water and salt.
Cook on high heat till water starts boiling and then cover with lid and simmer till rice... - 46.0085
Eggs are a favorite for many people. This Egg Biryani Recipe is a great Rice dish with Eggs and Spices. It is Hot and Spicy. Adding some Coriander and Mint brings out an amazing flavor to this Egg Biryani Recipe. - 57.7633
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 92.2588
Hyderabadi Style Mutton Biryani
How many times you have tried your luck to cook the exotic Indian mutton biryani at home and finally accepted your inability? But cooking this special aromatic mutton rice dish is not a matter of luck, but a matter of skill and proper guidance. In this video,... - 145.363
Delicious Vegetable Biryani
The Vegetable Biryani is off the hook! I know for a fact that everyone will love this dish that comes flavored with exotic spices. The saffron aroma in this dish is just plain incredible. The Biryani can be served just as a stand alone dish, or with... - 125.131
1. Heat ghee in a large frying pan, cook onions for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside. Add chicken to pan, cook until browned on all sides, remove and set aside.
2. Combine garlic and spices, stir into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add stock, yogurt and... - 37.275
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 54.0755
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium high heat.
Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, until onions are lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, cumin, the ground coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and fennel.
Cook, stirring, until tomatoes no... - 46.3793