- » Ginger Caramel
Ginger Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger caramel recipes.
Ginger Caramel Zing
End you night with a glass of caramel zing. The power packed shot of caramel zing will surely leave you in a daze. Cozy cure-all caramel spiced with ginger ale and caramel vodka makes for a heart-warming, zingy potion that surely leaves an interesting... - 97.6781
Ginger Creme Caramel
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Bring to a boil; cook, without stirring, until mixture is caramel-colored or candy thermometer reaches 340°.
Remove from heat,... - 37.1544
Ginger Caramel Sauce
Ginger Caramel Sauce is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Ginger Caramel Sauce will get you a lot of compliments! - 26.6135
You May Also Like!
Ginger Ice Cream With Caramelized Pears
1. Combine cream, water, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring almost to a boil; remove from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute in a large bowl until lightened and thick. Gradually whisk half of the... - 36.5869
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 41.3224
Hot Gingered Fruits
Select firm but ripe fresh fruit, such as apples, peaches, pears, pineapples, and bananas.
Core, peel when necessary, and slice into attractive shapes approximately 1/2 inch thick.
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Add brown sugar, ginger,... - 33.9802
Ginger Fruit Flan
Mix these well in the top of a double boiler and cook, stirring constantly over hot water for about 10 minutes.
Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and add: 1/2-cup mashed bananas 1/2-cup crushed pineapple Return to heat and cook for... - 27.0719
Pumpkin Ginger Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly grease eight ovenproof ramekin moulds.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet, combine the sugar, ginger and water and heat stirring frequently, until the sugar melts.
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes... - 48.3256
Peel away the rind and pith from the oranges and cut the fruit into horizontal slices. Arrange them in 4 individual dishes either in slices or reshape the orange, and secure it with a cocktail stick through the centre.
Place the sugar in a bowl with 45 ml / 3... - 24.6264
Caramel Sundae Sauce
1) Mix together all the ingredients and chill.
2) Serve caramel sundae sauce over ice creams. - 28.3767
1) Cut the grapefruit into half.
2) With a small sharp knife or curved grapefruit knife cut the edges of the fruit and remove the flesh from the skin.
3) From the knife only, loosen the grpafruit segments and remove the pips.
4) Preheat the... - 34.2081
Slowly melt sugar in a heavy frying pan, stirring until it becomes a smooth, deep amber syrup.
Pour into a well chilled, round-bottomed glass casserole (2 quart).
Tip to coat sides, bottom of bowl; chill while you prepare custard.
Mix well all remaining... - 39.4475
Peanut Brittle And Caramel Corn
Heat sugar, corn syrup, and water, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Cook to long-thread or soft-ball stage (about 236 degrees F.). Add peanuts. Continue cooking, stirring with long-handled wooden spoon until syrup is a light golden color and... - 21.6323
Ginger Caramel Recipes By Category