- » Ginger Cake
Ginger Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger cake recipes.
Gluten-free Gingerbread Cake
Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs. - 117.696
Delicious Ginger Cake
This holiday season, add new flavors to the dessert table with ginger cake. Sarah shows you how you can add a little variation to your dessert by adding ginger flavors to it. The best thing about this cake is that it can be thrown together in minutes. An easy... - 97.6057
Tomato Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl add melted butter, grated ginger and 6 tablespoons brown sugar.
3) Mix and spread evenly on the base of a 10-by-14-mch baking pan.
4) Place tomato slices on top.
5) In a medium size bowl,... - 49.8073
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.4297
Warm Ginger Cake With Peaches And Cream
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees c.
2. Take a 9 inch square baking pan with a height of 2 inch.
3.Take a large bowl, mix together honey, melted butter and beat in the egg.
4.In a separate bowl, combine cloves, ginger,... - 48.0616
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 47.1463
Ginger Marmalade Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit (160°C/Gas 3)
2 Grease and line 2 pt (1.2 ltr) ring-mould tin
3 Stand the ring on a baking sheet.
4 In a small pan, place butter, treacle, marmalade and sugar and heat gently,... - 46.933
Ginger Cake With Yogurt Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, cloves and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together molasses, eggs, oil and sugar... - 46.6959
Meikos Ginger Flavored Sweet Wine Cake
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Line a 10-inch-square deep-sided pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease bottom of paper; do not grease sides.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk remaining sugar, honey, wine, ginger and lemon... - 45.9036
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
This Ginger Peachy Shortcake tastes divine ! Dig into a piece of this almond and ginger cake topped with juicy peaches and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Ginger Peachy Short Cake are welcome ! - 45.8074
Ginger Peach Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In heavy 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle or 9-inch square pan, melt butter
3 Stir in brown sugar, ginger and lemon peel; mix well.
4 Over bottom of pan, spread this mixture... - 45.5077
Warm the treacle and sugar gently until it has liquidified and the sugar has dissolved, then cool.
In the meantime sift the flour and soda together adding the ground ginger.
Rub in the butter and mix in the raisins.
Make a well in the centre of the dry... - 45.4588
Ginger Cake With Apple Filling
Sift together flour, cornflour, Soda-bicarb and ginger.
Combine melted butter, syrup and water and pour in the flour mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon or fork for two minutes.
Turn batter into a greased and floured cake tin (6 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch) and bake... - 45.3268
Wholemeal Whole Wheat Date And Ginger Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 8-inch cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) In a bowl, out the sugar and butter. Beat together till the mixture is light and fluffy.... - 45.274
Stem Ginger Cake
Grease and line one 20 cm/8 inch square tin, or grease generously one 23 cm/9 inch ring-mould.
Warm the syrups slightly, and add to the beaten eggs.
Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg and syrup... - 44.706
Whole Wheat Ginger Cake
1) Preheat a cool oven to 150°C,300°F/Gas 2.
2) Use a large 30x25 cm (12 x 1 0 in) roasting tin to grease and to line the base with greaseproof paper.
3) In a large saucepan, combine milk and sugar.
4) Place over low heat and keep... - 44.1829
Lemon-filled Ginger Cake
This Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake makes an irresistible dessert ! Try out this layered cake with lemon filling and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake are welcome ! - 43.834
Rich Fruit And Ginger Cake
Grease a deep 9-inch cake pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.
Beat the butter until creamy, then gradually add the sugar, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in some of the beaten eggs, then some of the flours.
Continue adding... - 43.4153
Ginger Mince Upside Down Cake
Break mincemeat into saucepan.
Add boiling water, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a baking pan (8x8x2 inches).
Sprinkle brown sugar on butter.
Arrange apple slices in pan, and pour mincemeat over apples.
Prepare... - 41.8049
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, ginger and bicarbonate of soda into a basin.
Place treacle, butter and brown sugar into a saucepan, stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add to dry ingredients; mix in egg and warmed milk.
Pour into greased and... - 41.5409
Great Grandma's Soft Ginger Cake
1. Sift flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream sugar and shortening with molasses until well blended in a large bowl.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients to bowl alternately with boiling water, beginning and ending with dry ingredients;... - 33.1758
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
Bake gingerbread mix as directed on package.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and coffee.
Cut warm gingerbread into squares; split each square in half.
Fill and top with whipped cream and peaches. - 25.5301
Ginger Cake Recipes By Category