- » Ginger Butter
Ginger Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger butter recipes.
Cornish Game Hens With Ginger Butter
Prepare a covered grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
In a bowl combine the shallots or green onions, garlic, butter, ginger, parsley, 1/2-teaspoon salt and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
Beat with a wooden spoon... - 43.1892
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients to prepare a smooth mixture. Scrape down sides of container, if required.
3) Use a resealable plastic container to store the cashew butter inside the refrigerator.
4)... - 30.3529
Sauteed Butternut Squash With Ginger Butter
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add squash and cook until tender and golden on the edges, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add ginger puree and stir until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. - 25.5752
You May Also Like!
Ginger Green Onion Butter
Place butter and ginger in processor bowl and process with the metal blade until ginger is finely minced.
Add scallion and salt and process until scallion is finely chopped.
Serve with fish. - 19.4743
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 45.864
Carrots With Ginger And Orange Butter
1) In a pan, boil or steam the sliced or whole baby carrots for 10-12 minutes until cooked.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the ginger and orange butter, blend well until smooth.
3) In warmed serving dish, palce the carrots and toss... - 38.4822
Haddock With Ginger Lime Butter
Arrange haddock pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, lime peel, salt, gingerroot and paprika.
Microwave at High for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts and mi - 21.9468
Ginger Pear Honey Butter
Quarter and core unpeeled pears.
In a 6-quart or larger pan, combine pears and lemon juice.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft (about 30 minutes).
Using metal blade, process mixture, a portion at a time, until... - 29.5988
Broccoli With Ginger Orange Butter
Add 1 in of water to a large saucepan; add broccoli.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, butter, vinegar and ginger.
Cook until marmalade and butter are... - 33.4285
Browned Butter Icing For Ginger Creams
Browned Butter Icing is the perfect addition for your ginger creams! My children just love licking off the Browned Butter Icing from the Ginger Creams before I finish baking the whole batch. The credit goes to this recipe ..s don€™t miss it!! - 23.7506
Buttered Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly butter a cookie sheet.
2. Combine the butter and 1 cup of the sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg, molasses, and vanilla, and continue beating until smooth. Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
3. To form the... - 33.5547
Dutch Butter Cookies With Ginger
Place first 6 ingredients in processor and mix with on/off turns until well blended or blend with electric mixer.
Form dough into long thin roll on lightly floured board, adding a little flour if mixture seems too moist.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2... - 36.5987
Ginger Crunch Biscuits
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add sifted dry ingredients, mix well until thoroughly absorbed.
Spread into greased 11 in. x 7 in. tin and bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., until lightly browned, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. - 19.3072