- » Ginger Buns
Ginger Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger buns recipes.
1. Take twelve bun tin measuring 2.5" and grease them with lard
2. Cream together butter, sugar and ginger syrup until fluffy
3. Beat in the egg too, slowly, and fold in flour, chopped peel and ginger too
4. This mixture is now to be... - 45.825
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Butter Buns
1. Mix together 1/2 cup flour, the yeast, spices, salt, and baking soda in bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, brown sugar, and oil until very warm. Stir into the dry mixture and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the pumpkin,... - 39.2922
Stuffed Masala Buns
1. Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
2. Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
3. Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
4. Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash it.
5. Saute onion till tender.
6. Add... - 41.1992
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetable Buns
In mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
Stir in pork; marinate while cooking vegetables.
In large skillet or wok, heat half the oil until it sizzles.
Cook onion just until tender.
Add mushrooms, peppers, celery and broccoli;... - 47.1651
Pork & Vegetable Buns
Pork & Vegetable Buns is simply one of the best stuffed buns I have had! This addictive Pork & Vegetable Buns is tasty and filling too. Try this recipe! - 43.1128
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 47.6613
Traditional Bun Bo Hue
Traditional bun bo hue is a piece of little paradise for meat lovers, specially those who love offals and strong meaty flavors. This a hearty and mighty soup full of nutrition from various offals and fragrant vegetables and must taste wonderful. Watch this... - 118.684
Orange Coconut Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 375 Â°F.
In ungreased 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan, combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Heat in oven until margarine is melted; remove from oven.
Spread coconut mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine marmalade and... - 35.6435
Soften yeast and diastatic malt in warm water to which ginger has been added.
Set aside until it becomes foamy.
Combine coffee, molasses, cornmeal and salt.
Add yeast mixture to coffee mixture and stir flour in gradually.
Knead dough until smooth, adding more... - 41.2797
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and ginger in large bowl; mix well.
Heat water and butter until very warm (120° to 130°F; butter does not need to melt).
Add to flour mixture.
Blend with electric mixer at low... - 38.5046
Stuffed Masala Buns
Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash. (Alternately, make slits, dot with butter... - 40.129
Ginger Buns Recipes By Category