- » Ginger Bread Frosting
Ginger Bread Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger bread frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger bread frosting recipes.
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs well; stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortcning/coffce mixture gently.
Combine flour, baking powder and ginger; add to mixture.
Mix well and spread about 1/2 inch thick in' 10 greased 8 inch square pan.
Bake 25... - 49.6654
Quick Ginger Bread Men
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, spices and salt.
Cream shortening, add the sugar in two or three portions creaming each time until mixture is fluffy.
Add molasses and egg and beat until smooth.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients gradually,... - 46.9821
Ginger Bread House From Scratch
What an awesome project for the whole family - a ginger bread house! Thanks to Becca and Mikaela for making this for us! - 112.834
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 48.6662
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine marmalade, molasses, buttermilk and egg in bowl; mix well.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into large bowl.
Add molasses mixture; mix well.
Add butter or oil; stir just until... - 48.016
Moist And Fluffy Pumpkin Bread- How To Make Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is pretty simple to make and it bakes up so beautiful! It has that perfect warm cinnamony-pumpkin flavor and stay moist for days (not that it will last that long) If you’re going to be doing a lot of holiday baking gift-giving... - 133.464
Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Bread
In mixer bowl, combine eggs, sugar and oil; cream on high speed for 5 minutes.
On medium speed, blend in pumpkin.
Sift flour with baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices.
Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
Mix until smooth.
(Do not... - 45.9778
In small bowl, combine honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey mixture into brown sugar... - 43.5851
Gingerbread Stollen is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Gingerbread Stollen dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family at snack table. - 46.5416
Gingerbread Boys And Girls
1. Day before, make Cookie Dough: Sift flour with soda, salt and spices.
2. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar, butter and molasses until well combined.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture; then mix with... - 48.2922
Upside Down Gingerbread
Grease sides of 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (or two 8 x 8 inch pans).
Melt margarine in bottom of pan or divide for 2 pans.
Spread brown sugar over.
Mix zucchlni and coconut together, layer over brown sugar, and pat down gently with your hands.
Gingerbread batter:... - 45.8421
Place butter in large mixing bowl, melt in Radarange oven 30 seconds; cool.
Beat in egg and sugar until well blended.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir in grated peel.
Mix together liquid ingredients.
Add liquid alternately with dry ingredients to butter... - 45.5661
1. Cream together the shortening, brown sugar, spices and salt. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Add the molasses and blend.
2. Sift together twice the flour, soda and baking powder. Add to the molasses mixture and stir until blended. Chill.
3. Preheat oven to... - 42.4907
Baked Gingerbread Boys
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter or margarine, brown sugar, and molasses until light and fluffy. Add egg and remaining ingredients except Frosting "Paint"; beat at low speed until well mixed, constantly scraping bowl with rubber spatula.... - 32.5064
Rich Loaf Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt and ginger.
Cream butter thoroughly, gradually blend in 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Add well-beaten egg yolks, and beat vigorously until smooth and fluffy (using egg beater if desired).
Stir in... - 39.8716