- » Ginger Bok Choy
Ginger Bok Choy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger bok choy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger bok choy recipes.
Chinese Style Stir Fried Garlic And Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is such a wonderful green and is easy to find in grocery stores. This is great a vegetable for many reasons; it’s cheap, it takes a few minutes to cook, it has a beautiful subtle sweet flavor, and of course it’s packed with nutritional goodness.... - 96.1964
Bok Choy With Ginger Vinaigrette
Cut any bok choy that are thicker than 3 inches in half lengthwise; leave smaller ones whole.
Arrange as many bok choy on a steaming rack as will fit without crowding.
Steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced (4 to 5... - 33.7563
You May Also Like!
Garlic Baby Bok Choy
I learnt this garlic baby bok choy recipe from my Thai neighbour. I can still remember her warm welcome and swift bok choy preparation. This baby bok choy is ready to eat in 15 minutes. Try this quick and healthy dish. You will love it. - 36.2645
Chow Young Bok Choy
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Next add ginger.
When pan is red hot, add Chinese cabbage and stir for 45 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 1/2 minutes.
Uncover and stir for 15 seconds.
Add sugar, monosodium, and pepper - 33.4403
Gingered Bok Choi
1. Wash bok choi thoroughly and trim its base.
2. Slice off and throw away approximately 1-inch of the top of the bok choi.
3. Cut it lengthwise into quarters.
4. Set aside.
5. In a wok heat butter with some oil over moderate heat.
6.... - 38.009
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Preparation Separate bok choy leaves; cut green leaves from white stalks.
Thinly slice leaves and stalks and keep separate.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add white stalks, ginger,... - 33.3109
Baby Bok Choy With Sesame Soy
Stir sesame seed in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour out of pan.
Cut heads of bok choy in half lengthwise.
Rinse between leaves, keeping halves intact.
Coat bottom of a 10 to 12-inch frying pan with 1 1/2... - 33.3962
Fragrant Chicken In Bok Choy Leaves
1) In a food processor, mince with the cubed chicken.
2) To this, add the scallions, tahini, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and honey.
3) Blend well till smooth.
4) On the long edge of each bok choy leaf, place a rounded tablespoon of chicken... - 43.3738
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 42.1624
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 27.3649
Dried Bok Choy Soup
1. Soak the bok choy in warm water to cover for 2 hours. Wash it in clean water to remove dirt around the stems. Remove the stem ends and cut the bok choy into 1 1/2-inch pieces. If jujubes are used, soak them in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
2.... - 24.2306
Veggie Stir Fry With Bok Choy
Have you ever watched any chef to stir-fry - then you know how quick and easy the process is. This recipe of veggie bok choy noodles is a must-try for you, to enjoy the fun of cooking as well as the taste of the end-product. In this video, the chef describes... - 112.99
Ginger Bok Choy Recipes By Category