- » Ginger Beef Fry
Ginger Beef Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger beef fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger beef fry recipes.
Stir Fried Beef With Ginger
1. Freeze the beef for 20 minutes, so that the meat hardens a little bit for easier cutting.
2. Cut the beef into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (3-5cm) long.
3. In a bowl put the beef, add salt, soy sauce, sherry or rice wine, sesame oil and... - 45.6183
Beef In Tomato Ginger Sauce
Trim the beef of any fat and cut in thin strips.
Blend 1 tsp (5 ml) of oil with the soya, sherry, garlic and ginger and pour over the beef.
Marinate 2 hours.
Slice the mushrooms.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Quickly fry the beef, undrained, with the... - 35.84
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Orange Ginger Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 40.0844
Ginger Beef With Cashews
1. Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until meat is brown.
3. Add... - 35.525
Combine broth, soy, sherry, and sugar; set aside.
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil... - 47.1613
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to... - 32.1345
Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef
When you prefer to eat only Oriental, then you should learn some of the basic and easy recipes. The Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef is one such recipe, which can be cooked by any beginner. Watch the video and follow the quick steps, to try out yourself. - 105.229
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Ginger Orange Beef
Slice steak into 1/2-inch thick strips.
In a large skillet or wok heat oil over medium heat.
Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
Remove steak; keep warm.
Stir-fry for 1... - 43.4315
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.2475
Ginger Beef With Cherry Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, gingerroot and garlic.
Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain. Add to soy sauce mixture. Let stand, covered, at room temperature at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
With slotted... - 36.4739
Beef Strips With Orange And Ginger
1. Place the beef strips in a bowl and sprinkle over the orange rind and juice. If possible, leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the liquid from the meat and set aside, then mix the meat with the soy sauce, cornflour and ginger.
3. Heat the... - 36.1664
Ginger Beef With Black Beans
1. Slice the steak into thin 'fingers'. Mix with the garlic and ginger and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the stock or water, sherry, sugar, cornflour and pepper together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the beef and stir-fry for 2... - 38.2072
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 45.9069
Laulaus With Curry Ginger Sauce
1. Take a large frying pan, and add pork cubes into it and brown them in their own fat. Spoon the browned meat into a pan. Sprinkle paprika, salt and ginger over the meat and cover it tightly. Simmer for about 40 minutes until the meat turns tender.... - 38.7094