- » Ginger Beef
Ginger Beef Recipes
Ginger Beef, although of Chinese origin, has an Americanized version and is popular in the Calgary region. Ginger beef recipe is identified with its sweet vinegar sauce and the meat is often served in long strips. ... More »
Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef
When you prefer to eat only Oriental, then you should learn some of the basic and easy recipes. The Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef is one such recipe, which can be cooked by any beginner. Watch the video and follow the quick steps, to try out yourself. - 106.914
Steak With Ginger Sauce
On this dish, You can use any kinds of steak: chicken, pork or beef steak. Grilled or broiled. the real taste is in the sauce (ginger sauce)...If you like more kick. Add hot sauce or tobacco sauce if you like!!! - 92.1473
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, salt, nuts, ginger, and lemon rind.
2) In this spice mixture, roll the meat pieces and coat well.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter.
4) In this, brown meat.
5) To this, add the tamarind and... - 46.922
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.067
Ginger Beef With Papaya
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in... - 45.6386
Combine broth, soy, sherry, and sugar; set aside.
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil... - 44.9668
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.4547
Lime Ginger Beef
1) Allow a microwave browning dish to be preheated on high for the maximum time allowed in the dish's instruction manual.
2) Season the beef strips generously with black pepper.
3) Swirl the preheated dish evenly with 1/2 tablespoon of... - 42.9057
Kowloon Ginger Beef With Papaya
Peel the papaya, slice in small pieces or strips.
Soak papaya slices in salted ice water for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
In skillet, saute onion in oil until soft, add slices of beef, ginger and papaya, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirring carefully... - 41.5528
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.347
Orange Ginger Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 38.9209
In 2-qt casserole blend water, soy sauce, bouquet sauce, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder.
Add flank steak, stirring to coat.
Stir in green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until meat and green pepper are tender, stirring 2 or 3... - 37.0044
Ginger Beef With Cashews
1. Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until meat is brown.
3. Add... - 34.3363
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.7423
1. Freeze steak 1 hour to make slicing easier. Cut steak across the grain into very thin slices.
2. In 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir together soup, water, oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Add beef slices; toss to coat well. Cover;... - 33.4156
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to... - 30.222
Ginger Beef And Pork Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Lightly butter a large baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the ground meats, ginger, garlic, cilantro, cornstarch, salt and egg white and knead until blended.
2. Arrange the bread on a work surface. Divide the meat mixture among the... - 28.7744
Ginger Beef Recipes By Category