- » Ginger Banana Chutney
Ginger Banana Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger banana chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger banana chutney recipes.
Banana chutney comes from the southern region of India.Banana is one of the most commonly used ingredient in Deccan food.Ripped Bananas are used to make this Chutney. - 37.0584
Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing
To prepare dressing, combine chutney, ginger, and yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Peel all fruit.
Cut cantaloupe into 1-inch wedges.
Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut bananas and apples into 1/4- to 1/2-inch... - 42.0283
Mince the onions with the dates and ginger.
Put these ingredients into a preserving-pan with the bananas, salt, vinegar, black treacle and pickling spice (tied in a muslin bag).
Stir, while heating gently, until the sugar dissolves, then simmer until the... - 38.587
Banana And Mango Chutney
1) Pare the mangoes.
2) Remove the flesh all around the pit and then cut into pieces.
3) Into a large saucepan, put the mangoes and then add the onion, garlic, raisins, bananas and ginger.
4) Mix the sugar and the salt into the vinegar... - 37.1927
Banana Stuffed Chutney Croquettes
Cut the bananas into 3 to 4 pieces according to their size,
Mash the bananas and mix in the ground masala. Also add the arrowroot to stiffen the mixture. Cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Make finger-sized slim croquettes and roll them on a wooden... - 36.325
Quarter apples, onions, carrots, oranges and lemon, and grind with coarse blade of food chopper; or use blender, grinding small quantities at a time, adding some of vinegar with fruit and vegetable quarters.
Grind or chop ginger and garlic.
Grind hot peppers... - 35.5162
Relish this superb and incredibly delicious Rhubarb Chutney lightly flavored with garlic, ginger and cayenne. Quick and easy to make, try this recipe for Rhubarb Chutnet for your meal today! - 26.0555
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3926
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 34.0618
Four Fruit Chutney
Cut oranges, lemon, apples, onions and carrots into quarters and grind with the coarse knife of a food chopper.
If you use a blender, grind small quantities at a time, adding some of the vinegar with the fruit and vegetable quarters.
Grind or chop the ginger... - 32.0126
1) In a large saucepot put brown sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients, stirring constantly and boil until brown and thickened.
4) Put into sterilized jars immediately and seal with melted... - 34.3757
Chicken Kabob Salad With Peach Chutney
To make chutney, combine all ingredients in a medium-heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring often, until mixture is blended and thick.
Place cooled chutney in a covered container and refrigerate.
Toss lettuce, peaches, and onions in a large... - 38.3983
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Finely chop or mince the apricots, dates, apple and onion, or chop them in a food processor.
2. Put all the ingredients into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl and mix them together well.
3. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH... - 33.39
Kela Kuchchi Puchchi
1)To dough, mix first seven items and, little besan together.
2)Make flat discs with hands and keep aside.
3)In another bowl, make a batter with besan and water.
4)In a pan heat oil, and deep fry the banana chops until dark golden.... - 43.2473
Raw Banana Kabab
1. Boil the bananas and potatoes. But do not over cook and no pressure cooking either. Peel and grate them. Grate the ginger and very finely chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Boil the gram dal and grind to a paste. Mix all the ingredients... - 34.174
1) Heat oil and sauté onion and pepper in it for 3-4 minutes over low heat.
2) Stir in curry powder, peanut butter, ginger, vinegar, water and sultanas to make a thick sauce.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered, for 5 minutes after adding in bananas
4) On... - 42.0663
Raw Banana And Pink Masoor Dal Gravy
• Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with 4 cups of water. Add the chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric and chilli powders and the fresh coriander and salt. Cover and cook till the dal is tender and then pass it... - 31.8003
Banana Balls Stuffed With Spicy Coconut
• Prepare the stuffing by placing the grated coconut in a thali. To this add the ground masala and the lime juice, sugar and chopped coriander. Mix well and set aside.
• In another thali put 12 peeled bananas and mash them well. Sprinkle the cornflour and... - 34.2566
Creamy Curry Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in curry powder according to taste and cook over low heat, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Mix well adding flour, salt and pepper, mixing until well blended and smooth and cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
3. Remove... - 32.9248
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234
Lei Day Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Blend together pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney, lime juice and ground ginger.
Arrange salad greens on a large serving platter.
Arrange sliced pineapple, papaya, strawberry halves, honeydew balls and sliced... - 29.6609
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 43.5545
Patra Ni Machhi
Add oil to chutney.
Soften banana leaves by holding them over a low fire.
Cut banana leaves into twelve large pieces, removing central stem.
Spread chutney on both sides of fish pieces.
Wrap each piece in a banana leaf like a parcel.
Tie each parcel with... - 45.719
Patra Ni Macchi
1. Wash the pomfrets twice, apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind the chutney masala till it is soft and buttery. Use half a cup of water if. necessary.
3. Prepare the banana leaves by removing the centre stalk. You will have twelve pieces now. Take one slice of... - 26.2537
Toast sesame seed in a 350° oven 10 minutes; pulverize in a blender until very fine or crush in a mortar and pestle; place in a small bowl.
Slice round steak into four long strips, each about 3/8 inch thick.
Mix together the soy, Sherry, oil, onion, ginger,... - 40.7884
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.2045
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 44.2195
Regal Curried Chicken
Dredge chicken in flour; brown in butter in a large skillet.
Remove chicken to a 2-quart casserole, reserving pan drippings in skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in pan drippings until onion is tender.
Stir in curry powder, ginger, and salt, blending well.
Add... - 35.4197
1. Combine first ten ingredients, shape into six burgers. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add butter and burgers, cook on HIGH for seven minutes. Turn burgers over after 3 1/2 minutes.
2. Combine glaze ingredients, spread on top of each burger,... - 31.6782
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 44.3815
Trim vegetables, wash garlic pods and green garlic.
Mix ground spices with all ingredients.
Line matka with banana leaves, mango leaves and flowers.
Place a layer of vegetables inside.
Put meat on top and then well-washed eggs.
Cover with remaining... - 45.1092
Regal Curried Chicken
1) Dredge chicken in flour.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and brown it.
3) Take a 2-quart casserole and put the chicken in it. Reserving pan drippings in skillet.
4) In the same pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
5) Add curry... - 46.8978
Hawaiian Veal Curry
Brown veal in vegetable oil in large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Blend curry powder and ginger into drippings in pan; add onion and saute just until soft.
Stir in browned meat and remaining ingredients, except rice; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer,... - 33.4494
Quick Lamb Curry
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan; cook over medium heat, stirring, until browned.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add garlic, onion, curry powder, ginger, and cumin; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until onion is very soft.
Add... - 38.7061
Creamy Curried Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir coconut into hot cooked rice, if desired.
In a large skillet, cook onion, apple and garlic in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until onion is tender,... - 39.4724
Quick Lamb Curry
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned, then spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add garlic, onion, curry powder, ginger, and cumin; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until onion is very... - 38.2423
Classic Curried Chicken
Prepare 4 or more of the condiments, placing each item selected in an individual bowl; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter; add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in flour, curry powder, sugar, and ginger; cook until bubbly.
Remove pan... - 42.6955
Hawaiian Veal Curry
1. Take a large frying pan and brown the veal in vegetable oil. Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
2. Mix curry powder and ginger into drippings. Add onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3. Add the browned meat and all remaining ingredients except... - 39.8109
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 45.5705
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 46.86