- » Ginger Asparagus Salad
Ginger Asparagus Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger asparagus salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger asparagus salad recipes.
Asparagus With Mustard Dressing
In 2-cup glass measure, combine mayonnaise, onion, wine, mustard, soy sauce, ginger and pepper.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Arrange asparagus in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish with stalks to outside edges of dish and tips to center.
Add water; cover with... - 37.7816
Asparagus And Green Leaf Salad
When in a mood of supercharging yourself with healthy food, this salad could come to your rescue. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up lip-smacking asparagus and green leaf salad that isn't just healthy, but also supremely delicious. Nice brunch addition! - 85.7009
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 37.3885
Asparagus Salad Chinois
1. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch (7.5-cm) pieces. Steam until tender (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Toss with asparagus. Chill before serving. - 31.7485
Chinese Hot And Spicy Asparagus Salad
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch pieces. Steam until tender (6 to 10 minutes). Drain.
2. In a large bowl combine garlic, ginger root, salt, sweetener, soy sauce, sesame... - 37.8907
Beef Salad With Asparagus And Broccoli
Broil or pan-fry flank steak according to basic recipe to desired doneness.
Cool and slice.
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add asparagus and blanch 30 seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon of strainer and set aside to cool.
Add broccoli to same... - 44.0026
Asparagus And Carrots
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add grated ginger and stir well.
4) Place the asparagus on pan and coat well with ginger and oil.
5) Season with salt and pour... - 45.2732
Roasted Asparagus And Tomato Thai Salad
1. Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain, then refresh in cold running water.
2. Place the vegetables in a large roasting tin. Add the ginger and lime leaves, drizzle over 4 tbsp of the oil, season, stir... - 39.4824
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, butter, salad dressing, nutmeg and ginger with a fork until smooth.
2) Trim off the bread crusts, and spread with the cheese mixture leaving a gap of 1 cm from 1 edge.
3) Drain and gently dry the asparagus with a paper... - 40.2978
Dill Agnolotti Salad
A Dilled Agnolotti Salad is a simple, delicious and refreshing salad. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Dilled Agnolotti Salad. They rarely like things. Truly tasty! - 32.6351
Stir-fried Asparagus & Scallops On Cool Pasta
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook capellini in 3 quarts boiling water just until barely tender to bite (about 3 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Place in a shallow dish.
If using sea scallops,... - 39.7116
Stir Fried Asparagus
1. Snap the tough ends from asparagus.
2. Make into thin slanting slices.
3. In a saucepan boil large quantity of salted water and add asparagus to it. Cook for 2 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain out, cool and keep aside.
5. Heat a 10-inch or... - 43.0646
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 107.385
Steak And Asparagus
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Combine soy, sherry, pepper, sugar, and beef, mixing to coat meat well.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, prepare cooking... - 45.3538
Cornbread Quiche Squares
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Spread the pastry dough in a 13 by 9 inch pan
3) Force down the pastry on the bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
4) Bake in the for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from oven.
6) In a bowl mix together... - 44.4003
Fish And Vegetable Salad
Whisk vinegar, garlic, soya, sugar, olive oil and lemon juice together until well incorporated; set aside.
Heat remaining oil in large frying pan.
Cook fish 2 minutes eacn side over high heat.
Add broccoli and pea pods; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients,... - 35.2743
Squid And Scallop Salad
1. To make dressing, place ginger, rosemary, garlic, oil, lime juice and vinegar in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place red and yellow or green pepper halves, skin side down on lightly oiled barbecue... - 38.2032
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 32.3875
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 104.062
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.3514
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 40.5002
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 47.7382
Indonesian Salad Gado Gado
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 41.3881
Do you want to make your own mustard dressing at home? Here is an outstanding video that presents a recipe for a wonderful mustard dressing with a variety of sprouts and dressing. Try out this spicy mustard dressing, which you can easily try out at your... - 133.834
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 82.4863
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 41.153