- » Ginger Asparagus Salad
Ginger Asparagus Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger asparagus salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger asparagus salad recipes.
Wegmans Ginger, Sesame, Asparagus & Lo Mein Salad
1. In a large pot, boil salted water, add asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of iced water.
2. To the same water, add noodles, drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, lime juice and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Asparagus With Mustard Dressing
In 2-cup glass measure, combine mayonnaise, onion, wine, mustard, soy sauce, ginger and pepper.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Arrange asparagus in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish with stalks to outside edges of dish and tips to center.
Add water; cover with... - 39.7314
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 39.2503
Asparagus And Green Leaf Salad
When in a mood of supercharging yourself with healthy food, this salad could come to your rescue. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up lip-smacking asparagus and green leaf salad that isn't just healthy, but also supremely delicious. Nice brunch addition! - 84.1364
Asparagus Salad Chinois
1. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch (7.5-cm) pieces. Steam until tender (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Toss with asparagus. Chill before serving. - 33.7295
Chinese Hot And Spicy Asparagus Salad
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch pieces. Steam until tender (6 to 10 minutes). Drain.
2. In a large bowl combine garlic, ginger root, salt, sweetener, soy sauce, sesame... - 37.9602
Beef Salad With Asparagus And Broccoli
Broil or pan-fry flank steak according to basic recipe to desired doneness.
Cool and slice.
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add asparagus and blanch 30 seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon of strainer and set aside to cool.
Add broccoli to same... - 46.0276
Asparagus And Carrots
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add grated ginger and stir well.
4) Place the asparagus on pan and coat well with ginger and oil.
5) Season with salt and pour... - 45.6565
Roasted Asparagus And Tomato Thai Salad
1. Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain, then refresh in cold running water.
2. Place the vegetables in a large roasting tin. Add the ginger and lime leaves, drizzle over 4 tbsp of the oil, season, stir... - 39.4296
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0