- » Ginger Apple Salad
Ginger Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger apple salad recipes.
Grapefruit Ginger Salad
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Drain the syrup from the grapefruit and add enough water to make 1 1/4 cups of liquid.
Add 1/2 cup of this liquid to the gelatin saucepan and dissolve over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 41.3334
Gingered Fruit Salad
In a large bowl toss oranges, apples, peaches and strawberries.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, brown sugar and ginger.
Blend well with wire whisk or fork.
Toss with fruit - 24.4417
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad Mold
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water until dissolved, then stir in salt and allow to cool.
2) Mix in the ginger ale and refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) In a 5 1/2-cup mold, place the apple wedges and pour over a little gelatin mixture.
4) Place in the... - 39.5317
Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing
To prepare dressing, combine chutney, ginger, and yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Peel all fruit.
Cut cantaloupe into 1-inch wedges.
Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut bananas and apples into 1/4- to 1/2-inch... - 44.1207
Ginger Fruit Salad
Core apples and dice without peeling.
Sprinkle with lemon juice at once to prevent discoloration.
Add sliced bananas, orange sections, stemmed grapes, chopped nut meats and chopped ginger.
Serve on watercress with Lime French Dressing - 29.761
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Fruity Ginger Ale Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Cool to room temperature.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Arrange apple wedges in 4 1/2-cup mold.
Pour in 3/4 cup of the gelatin mixture.
Chill till almost firm.
Meanwhile, chill remaining gelatin till partially set.
Fold in... - 38.1174
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad
Kidney Bean And Apple Salad was one of the greatest ways I discovered to make a salad. I still love myself for making Kidney Bean And Apple Salad. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 30.9867
Apple Cabbage And Walnut Salad
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and ginger.
Add the cabbage, apple, celery, raisins, and walnuts and toss to coat.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 days.
If desired, arrange the apple... - 34.9374
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Fruity Ginger Ale Mold
Dissolve gelatin and dash salt in boiling water.
Cool to room temperature.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Arrange apple wedges in 5 1/2 cup mold.
Pour in a little gelatin mixture.
Chill till almost firm.
Add pared apple, grapes, and... - 39.6695
Roast Ginger Chicken
Peel, core and grate the apple.
Peel and finely chop or grate the ginger.
Add to the apple with the rice, yogurt, half of the butter and salt and pepper.
Mix well and use to stuff the chicken.
Put the chicken on a meat roasting rack.
Spread with the re... - 39.886
Gourmet Style Cranberry Apple Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice; dis solve over hot water.
Stir into cranberry sauce; cool.
Add ginger ale; mix well.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in apple, celery and nuts; chill until firm.
Serve... - 34.3083
Healthy Pasta Salad
Would you like to try a Healthy Pasta Salad today? You've got one right here. This video is a step by step demonstration to prepare this vegan recipe that never fails as a side dish. Watch it now. - 98.7578
Apple Dessert Salad
Sprinkle apple slices with lemon juice to keep them bright, if necessary.
Arrange apple slices in fan shape atop lettuce on dessert plates.
Whip softened cream cheese; blend in ginger to taste.
Add a dash of salt, if desired.
Heap mound of this mixture on... - 29.824
Elegant Strawberry And Shrimp Salad
Place shrimp, corn, pear and strawberries in salad bowl.
Mix sour cream with mustard; add lemon juice.
Whisk in cider, sugar, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Pour over salad and mix well. - 32.7947
Classic Apple Shallot Salad Dressing
This is a fruity yet savory blend of flavors for your fresh green salads! You love the sweet and tart flavor of apple in the dressing. You can always make this recipe your own. Watch and learn from Tse as she makes it in this video. Enjoy! - 118.321
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Melon And Celery Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and cut the pulp into neat balls, using a vegetable scoop, as shown on the right.
Neatly dice the celery.
Blend the dressing with the ginger and leave the celery in this until ready to serve the salad.
Arrange the melon and... - 34.5984
Heat apple sauce, stir in gelatin until dissolved, then add ginger ale, stir until foam is down, then add pecans.
Pour into bowl and chill until firm. - 22.4432
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.2155
Spiced Waldorf Salad
1) In a bow, put the apples, celery, raisins and nuts.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and toss with the apple mixture.
3) Serve the salad in lettuce cups chilled or at room temperature. Makes a really good appetizer. - 38.8473
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.3302
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 45.9866
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 47.8737
Fruity Ginger Ale Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add salt, cool.
Add ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Arrange apple wedges in 5 1/2-cup mold.
Pour in a little of gelatin mixture.
Chill quickly in freezing compartment till set.
Add rest of ingredients to rest of... - 38.2372
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
In small bowl or jar with tight-fitting cover combine all ingredients; stir or cover and shake to mix. - 18.8784
Southern Skillet Fried Apples
Lynn demonstrates how to make Southern Skillet Fried Apples. This is a delicious side dish for dinner or just to snack on. - 0
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 37.6748
Spiced Bulgur With Apple
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
Add bulgur; cook, stirring, until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Stir in cinnamon and broth; bring to a boil on... - 38.4877
Dungeness Crab Fruit Salad
Lift off back shell of crab. Remove and discard viscera and gills. Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water. Break off legs; crack along edges. Cut into serving-sized pieces. Break body section into several pieces.
Micro-cook or steam until... - 32.489
Apple Cider Turkey
Tell mama no more dried out Turkey for your holiday dinner anymore. Watch step by step how to make an Apple Cider brine and then slow roast a Turkey on the grill. And, it's real easy to do with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Pork Curry With Apples And Cream
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Raise the heat to moderately high, add the pork, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Add the... - 37.0608
Winter Walford Salad
Dice unpeeled apples; place in bowl and add celery, grapes and raisins.
Waldorf Dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon rind, lemon juice, ginger and salt; pour over salad and toss gently to coat.
Cover salad with plastic wrap;... - 39.7362
Curried Turkey Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, buttermilk, chutney, curry powder and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey, pineapple, celery, scallions, peas and apple. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad at... - 32.6668
Turkey Fruited Bow Tie Salad
1. In large bowl, combine turkey, pasta, oranges, apple, grapes and celery.
2. For making the dressing in small bowl, combine yogurt, juice concentrate and ginger.
3. Toss the mixture with the dressing to coat.
4. Serve after refrigerating... - 39.0587
Roast Pork And Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice, the 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and the ginger.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast in a 425°... - 40.7146
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 125.547
Turkey Salad In Lettuce Cups
Combine turkey, currants, walnuts, celery, curry powder, ginger and nutmeg.
Chill 1/2 hour.
Combine oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and Tabasco in small jar and shake to blend well.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Add diced apples and oranges and toss... - 32.6643
Wenatchee Rice Salad
Wenatchee Rice Salad is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. I feel Wenatchee Rice Salad goes real well with sandwiches too. You can try it with anything! - 33.4301
1) Carefully remove pomegranate seeds, discarding skin and white pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the pomegranate seeds, apples, pears, and walnuts.
3) Gently stir the fruits.
4) In another bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey until... - 48.0552
Honeyed Fruit Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Combine apple and next 3 ingredients; toss lightly.
To serve, spoon fruit mixture evenly onto 4 lettuce-lined salad plates.
Drizzle yogurt mixture evenly over fruit. - 37.7369
Turkey Macaroni And Fruit Salad
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again.
Transfer to a large bowl.Meanwhile, peel the oranges.
Section them over a small bowl to catch the juices.
If necessary, add... - 37.4861
Hawaiian Curry Sauce
Heat oil and add onions and apples.
Cover and cook 10 mins., stirring occasionally.
Add flour and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk or milk along with salt, ginger, curry powder and soy sauce, stirring constantly till mixture thickens and boils.
Reduce heat... - 38.2497
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 45.6678
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add all but last ingredient and mix well, using a rotary beater or wire whisk.
Pour into a shallow pan and chill in freezer about 15-20 minutes until there's a 1" frozen border all round (mixture... - 37.7357
Golden Salad Ceylon
1) Slice the apples after quartering them and removing their cores.
2) Cut each apple slice further into two halves.
3) Segment the oranges after peeling them.
4) Take a mixing bowl and place the apple slices in it.
5) Add the segmented... - 45.9414
1. Mix the fruits in a bowl.
2. Pour the ginger-ale over the fruit.
3. Chill for at least 1 hour. - 27.6652
Avocado And Carrot Salad
Mix together the carrots, raisins and half the lemon juice.
Peel and dice the avocado, sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice and add to the carrots Season and put into a serving dish.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger and add seasoning.
Spoon over... - 30.7334
Harvest Fruit Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a jar.
Covertightly and shake vigorously.
Chill dressing mixture thoroughly.
Place plums, apple, and pear in a large bowl; add dressing, tossing gently to combine.
To serve, spoon fruit mixture onto individual lettuce-lined... - 35.492
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 50.0191
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.4094
Universal Fruit Salad
Universal Fruit Salad is a healthy meal or side-dish. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Made into one of our most popular fruit salads and given a creative twist, it becomes the perfect take-along recipe for parties. - 0
Fruity Carrot Raisin Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine yogurt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over carrot mixture; toss gently to coat. Chill up to 2 hours. - 35.4702
Fruit Salad is easy to make fruit recipe. Fruit Salad gets its taste from fruit mixed with chili powder and tamarind. Fruit Salad is loved by many people. - 34.9394
Dynasty Fruit Salad
Thus dynasty fruit salad, as the name signifies , is the choice of the aristocratic ! Just try this delicious fruit blend topped with vanilla yogurt spread ! Tell me if you like this dyansty fruit salad. - 37.3248
Curry & Fruit Chicken Salad
Core apple and cut lengthwise into thin slivers.
Combine apple, chicken, celery, 1/2 cup of the peanuts, raisins, and dressing; mix gently.
Peel and slice pineapple.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 dinner plates; place pineapple on lettuce and top with chicken... - 33.5058
Holiday Waldorf Salad
Combine apples, grapes, celery or marshmallows, and nuts. Mix lightly. Combine whipped cream and dressing. Add lemon juice and sugar. Fold into fruit mixture. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves topped with slivered ginger, if desired. - 22.7042
Turkey Fruit Salad
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey and ginger.
Stir in turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Sprinkle with pecans just before serving. - 33.4027
Chutney Chicken Salad
In bowl, toss together chicken, celery, onion and apples.
In small saucepan, combine raisins, wine and curry powder; heat until raisins are plump. Pour over chicken mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, chutney and ginger; pour over chicken mixture and... - 34.6734
1. To make the Ginger Mayonnaise dressing:
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together well and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. In a pan of hot water dissolve gelatin.
4. Add salt and dates and chill until mixture is slightly... - 46.1995
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Orzo Vegetable Salad
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or according to the package directions until al dente. Transfer the orzo to a colander, cool under cold running water and set aside to drain.
2. In a medium-size bowl... - 35.8202
Chicken Salad Pockets
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together celery, chicken, green onions and raisins.
2) In another small bowl mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
3) Pour the prepared sauce over chicken... - 43.6223
Chicken Salad Oriental
1.In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, one half of the canned orange, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons of chopped onions and red peppers.
2. In a food processor or using a blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and white... - 45.2844
Indian Fruit And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, pepper, garam masala, ginger and salt.
3. Pour half of... - 38.4942
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 44.9914
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.1111
The Best Raw Kale Salad Ever
Wash, de-stem and chop kale; place in large bowl. Add lemon juice and avocado, and with your hands mix together until the avocado is smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately.
For more information please visit:... - 33.5975
Pork With Waldorf Rice
Pork With Waldorf Rice is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.0342
Do you want to make your own mustard dressing at home? Here is an outstanding video that presents a recipe for a wonderful mustard dressing with a variety of sprouts and dressing. Try out this spicy mustard dressing, which you can easily try out at your... - 116.222
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually drizzle the oil with constant stirring and continue to mix until the mixture is slightly thick.
3. Add parsley and ginger; mix well.
4. Add the grated... - 47.937
Chinese Fruit Bowl
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with... - 42.7004
1) In a bowl, mix pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, coconut, sour cream, apple, dates, walnuts and cherries.
2) Keep the bowl in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
3) Spread on lettuce leaves and serve. - 40.2251
Stir the cottage cheese, ricotta, and yogurt together in a small bowl. Stir in all of the spices. If I am going to serve the Ambrosia for dessert I use the larger amounts of spices. (Add the optional honey to the dressing now, too.)
Prepare the cheese and... - 35.8352
Put Iamb, egg, crumbs, cinnamon, mint and salt and pepper in bowl.
Blend together and shape into marble sized balls.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown lamb balls on all sides.
Remove from pan.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add apple, chicken stock,... - 41.7704
Polynesian Butterfly Pork Chops
Arrange chops close together in a greased casserole.
Brush with salad dressing.
Press stuffing lightly along the centre of each chop.
Pour in the ginger ale and cover.
Bake at 325F for 1 hour.
Uncover the last 5 minutes to dry surface slightly. (If using... - 29.5064
Spit Roasted Pork
Combine half of the apple sauce (1 cup) with the wine, soy, salad oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Marinate the pork in this mixture for at least 1 hour.
Place on spit, and roast over medium coals until well done, 6 to 7 hours for the 12-pound roast (internal... - 34.8003
Madras Fruit Curry
Heat oil, fry sliced onions lightly and add sliced apple, fry for 5 minutes.
Add the curry powder, sliced ginger and peeled whole bananas and fry 3 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients and simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice and a green salad. - 30.5761
If you are open to new and exotic foods like kimchi, then this recipe could be your bet. This spicy fermented vegetables made by Anna Kim makes from a scrumptious, out-of-the-box, adventurous side dish. So if you are game for trying something new, you can... - 102.045
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.593
1. Peel and dice the marrow; place in a large pan.
2. Peel and chop the onions and apples and place in the pan with the dates, sultanas and ginger.
3. Place the pickling spice in muslin and tie up carefully; place in the pan with the remaining ingredients.
4.... - 35.1704
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add curry powder, onion, apple, and garlic; cook and stir until onion is limp.
Stir in the mustard, ginger, salt, hot pepper seasoning, broth, and coconut milk.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until apples... - 37.3593
Lamb With Fruit & Honey
Toast sesame seeds in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Pour seeds out of pan; set aside.
Pour oil into pan.
Add lamb, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, pepper, ginger, water, and bouillon cubes.
Bring... - 41.7314
1. In a skillet, heat oil and add onion and apples; cover and cook until clear.
2. Blend flour and curry powder.
3. Gradually stir in liquid.
4. Using a garlic press, press garlic and ginger through it and add juice to sauce.
5. Taste the curry and... - 44.3139
1. Cut the rhubarb and place in a saucepan together with the chopped onions. Chop the apples and add with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sterilise and have ready warmed jars or bottles.
4.... - 35.3144
Green Tomato Chutney
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes, place in a large pan.
2. Wash and remove the seeds from the peppers; chop the flesh.
3. Peel and chop the onions and apples; add to the pan with the remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer very slowly for 2-3 hours until the mixture... - 35.7202
Madras Curried Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, ½ cup of water, the chuck and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder, beef with the salt and pepper
2) Also add in salt, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon of pepper
3) Using a fork lightly blend the mixture together... - 46.3348
Bison Steak Frites
For Sweet Potato Fries
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine the sweet potato, ginger, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt, cloves, cardamom, and extra virgin olive oil. Toss to evenly coat the... - 117.167
Oven Simmered Beef Brisket
Trim and discard fat from meat; place brisket in a roasting pan.
In a bowl, stir together apple juice, soy sauce, oil, bay leaves, garlic, onion, ginger, and pepper; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Leaving meat and marinade in roasting... - 39.9726