Apple Pork Chop
- » Ginger Apple Pork Chop
Ginger Apple Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger apple pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger apple pork chop recipes.
Ginger Pork Chops With Apples And Prunes
Put prunes in bowl with brandy while you prepare rest of ingredients.
Season chops with pepper.
Heat oil in skillet large enough to hold the chops.
Saute chops with the lemon zest, garlic and ginger in the hot oil until chops are browned on both sides.
Add... - 40.6559
Pork Chops With Gingered Pears
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard and thyme.
3 Place the chops on the broiler pan and brush them with half of the lemon-mustard mixture. Broil the chops 4 inches from the heat for 5... - 41.2431
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.4902
Pork Chops With Apples
1) In a slow cooker, place the sweet potatoes and apple, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a bowl, mix the butter, sugar and ginger together, then pour over the sweet potatoes and apples.
3) Then place the pork chops and season with salt... - 33.7664
Skillet Pork Chops With Maple Apples
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. While noodles are cooking, combine oregano, thyme, salt, nutmeg and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle over pork chops.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet until hot. Add pork chops and... - 37.1085
Pork Chops With Apples And Onions
1. In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
2. Drop pork chops in it and mix to coat evenly. Marinade pork chops overnight in refrigerator or at least 2 hours.
3. Place a skillet on... - 109.44
Apple-ginger Pork Tenderloin
Combine flour, garlic salt, and ginger, dredge tenderloin in flour mixture.
Cook tenderloin, uncovered, in hot oil in a skillet over low heat 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Insert meat thermometer.
Cover and cook an additional 35 minutes or until... - 37.8679
Fruity Pork Chops
Fruity Pork Chops has a defining taste. The papaya paste with garlic paste along with mushrooms gives the Fruity Pork Chops a great taste. Must catch it. - 43.2061
Gourmet Pork Chops
Flatten pork chops to 3/4-inch thickness.
Broil on one side at 400 degrees 4 inches from source of heat until browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 de- grees.
Turn chops; sprinkls with salt.
Cook brown sugar in small skillet over low heat until sugar melts;... - 41.7654
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 111.968
Gourmet Pork Chops
Flatten pork chops to 3/4-inch thickness.
Broil on one side at 400 degrees 4 inches from source of heat until browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Turn chops; sprinkle with salt.
Cook brown sugar in small skillet over low heat until sugar melts;... - 41.202
Fragrant Pork Chops
1. Marinate pork chops for 2 hours or less.
2. Heat oil and saute pork chops over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Move chops around to avoid burning.
3. Combine fragrant sauce ingredients and mix well. Pour over pork chops... - 28.4743
Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Papaya Chutney
Combine chutney ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower heat and simmer until fruit is tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Coat pork chops with the rub and rotate in the... - 34.0605
Fruit Stuffed Pork Chops
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Along fat side of each chop, cut pocket, almost to bone.
Combine raisins, celery, green pepper, onion, apple and ginger.
Fill each pocket with about 1 tablespoon... - 46.8999
Polynesian Butterfly Pork Chops
Arrange chops close together in a greased casserole.
Brush with salad dressing.
Press stuffing lightly along the centre of each chop.
Pour in the ginger ale and cover.
Bake at 325F for 1 hour.
Uncover the last 5 minutes to dry surface slightly. (If using... - 27.379
Chinese Pork Chops
Brush the chops with first five ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Saute in 2 tablespoons of oil (hot) for 2 minutes.
Add juice and cover and simmer 50 minutes.
Add vegetables, cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
Remove chops and thicken gravy with 2... - 36.8559
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.1344
Crispy Fried Pork And Apples
Crispy fried pork and apples is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with butterflied pork chops and apple rings coated with an egg mixture and breaded with seasoned crumbs, the pork and apples are fried to a golden brown perfection and can be served as desired. - 43.9168
Savory Pork Balls With Apples
Combine pork, egg, bread crumbs, onion, apple juice, salt, ginger, sage, and pepper.
Divide into 16 equal portions; shape each into a ball.
To assemble on skewers (you'll need 4 sturdy metal ones), pierce one end of a bacon strip with a skewer, then push on a... - 31.9914
Skewered Pork Balls With Apple
Combine the ground pork, egg, bread crumbs, onion, apple juice, salt, ginger, sage, and pepper.
Divide into 16 equal-sized portions; shape each into a ball; set aside.To assemble the skewers (you'll need 4), pierce one end of a bacon strip with a skewer, then... - 32.5484
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 35.7743
Apple Pork Filling
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; stir in apple, mustard, ginger, and salt. - 28.3306
Loin Of Pork With Pistachios On Apple Brown Betty
Remove the pork from the refrigerator one hour before you are ready to roast it.
Preheat the oven to 450° F. [230° C.].
Rub the surface of the pork with the salt, pepper and ginger.
Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan, without a rack, and roast it for... - 43.5223
Pork Curry With Apples And Cream
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Raise the heat to moderately high, add the pork, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Add the... - 35.143
Loin Of Pork
Loin Of Pork is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Loin Of Pork is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 42.8357
Rack Of Pork Forum
Flatten the chops to 3/4 inch thickness.
Place in a shallow baking dish and set in a 400Â°F oven until browned on one side.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet heat brown sugar until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in creme de cassis and continue to cook until... - 37.9731
Honeyed Ham And Apple Ring
Combine ham, 1 apple chopped, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, 4 tablespoons honey, cloves, ginger and pepper.
Spoon mixture into greased 2-quart ring mold.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 13 to 15 minutes, or until mixture is set.
Let stand,... - 41.7095
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 42.7754
Preheat a heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes and add the vegetable oil.
Saute the onion in the oil until lightly caramelized.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the ginger, allspice, red pepper, coriander, salt and bay leaf; saute for 2... - 43.7572
Spit Roasted Pork
Combine half of the apple sauce (1 cup) with the wine, soy, salad oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Marinate the pork in this mixture for at least 1 hour.
Place on spit, and roast over medium coals until well done, 6 to 7 hours for the 12-pound roast (internal... - 32.705
Sherried Pork Tenderloin
Place pork in large bowl. Stir together sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil and lemon juice; pour over pork. Season well. Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add half of meat and stir-fry 3... - 31.4353
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 42.0248
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf has a fine taste. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf gets its taste from pork mixed with apple jelly and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf is loved by many people. - 42.2571
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 36.8633
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 41.4902
1) Skin apples and core it. Chop coarsely.
2) Chop apricots. Measure and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
4) Cook and simmer for 1 hour until thick.
5) Pour the mixture beans, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
6)... - 42.4201
1) Take the onions and chop them.
2) Dice the meat and apples.
3) Take oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add the chopped onion and make brown.
5) Remove the onion from pan.
6) Put the curry powder and ginger in a pan and fry for few... - 45.981
Pork With Waldorf Rice
Pork With Waldorf Rice is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.1896
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut slices into 1-inch pieces.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each... - 44.743
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.7717
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1) At the center of roast make pockets by piercing with a long, sharp knife. Let there be strings on the roast.
2) Alternately remove strings and with a strong knife, cut pocket in pork making a deep slit down length of loin.
3) In a... - 43.1945
Sweet And Sour Pork With Lychees
Sweet And Sour Pork With Lychees is a wonderful treat for youtaste buds. You will drown in the tantalising taste of the fried pork in the sweet and sour sauce. Definitely not something to be missed! - 42.8139
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the cumin seeds and fry until they start popping. Add the pork and cook, stirring, until it has lost its pink colour.
2. Stir in the green pepper, onion, ground cumin and ginger and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 29.7437
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1. Make pocket down center of roast by piercing with a long, sharp tool such as a steel knife sharpener; leave string on roast. (Alternate method: Remove string. Using strong knife, cut pocket in pork by making a deep slit down length of loin, going to within... - 32.9006
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 40.9227
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 44.3189
Stewed Apples And Potatoes
Cut potatoes in 1/4 slices, put in heavy skillet and add 1 cup milk.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer until almost tender.
Add apples, stir carefully and add more milk if necessary.
Season with salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle with parsley.
Good with... - 28.8014
Crown Of Lamb Roast With Apple-marjoram Stuffing
Crown Of Lamb Roast With Apple-Marjoram Stuffing! Isn't your mouth watering? Mine is! This is a lovely lamb preparation that is perfect as the centerpiece for your dinner spread. Try this Crown Of Lamb Roast With Apple-Marjoram Stuffing recipe! . - 40.0652
Spicy Apple Relish
Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole, mixing well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes, or until apples are tender, stirring at 4-minute intervals.
Serve warm or cold with pork or poultry.
Store in refrigerator. - 26.9594
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 136.368
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 38.2469
1. Cut the pork in large cubes and brown in butter and oil. Season lightly and transfer to a stew pan.
2. Fry onion, apple, and peppers in butter and oil and transfer to stew pan.
3. Whisk the frying pan with some of the beef stock and pour into stew pan.
4.... - 30.5684
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 140.693
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 145.947
Autumn Fruit Sauce
1) In a medium-size non-aluminum saucepan, add first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to combine.
3) Add chopped pineapple and apple.
4) Place over low heat to cook for 5 minutes or until apple is tender, stirring frequently.
5) Serve the sauce... - 40.4102
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; re duce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add next 7 ingredients; return mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well;... - 30.8803
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 41.2087
Oriental Style Chicken Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine all ingredients except pork and pimiento. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pot on a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. When vegetables are tender, add the pork and... - 43.1213
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 44.3815
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.1516
Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single... - 44.8952