- » Ginger Apple
Ginger Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger apple recipes.
Apple Ginger Medley With Coconut Cream
Looking out for a nutritious power packed breakfast recipe. Watch this impressive video that displays an outstanding recipe for a healthy breakfast. The video is step by step, informative and easy to understand. You and your kids would definitely love this... - 129.684
Apple, Date And Ginger Chutney
1. Core, peel, cut the apples in half and slice thinly.
2. Peel the ginger, and grate it coarsely.
3. In a large pot, pour the apple cider vinegar with sliced apples and garlic.
4. Stir the apple well and allow to simmer and cook it for... - 105.454
Ginger Apple Upside Down Cake
Combine boiling water and currants in a small bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
Combine currants, apple, lemon rind, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, stirring well; set aside.
Coat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; add... - 42.9237
Baked Apples With Prunes Cinnamon And Ginger
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Score a line around the equator of each apple with a knife.
3) Place the apples in a baking dish with a little water at the bottom.
4) In a bowl, combine the ginger, cinnamon,... - 42.7615
Ginger Cake With Apple Filling
Sift together flour, cornflour, Soda-bicarb and ginger.
Combine melted butter, syrup and water and pour in the flour mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon or fork for two minutes.
Turn batter into a greased and floured cake tin (6 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch) and bake... - 42.6328
Cranberry Apple Pie With Soft Ginger Snap Crust
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until gingersnaps are finely ground.
Press gingersnap mixture onto bottom and up side of 8-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes; cool.
Chop apples in food processor.
Add... - 41.4501
Apple And Ginger Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and scald the milk. Pour milk in a large basin.
2) In a bowl, beat together, egg yolk and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend it into the milk.
3) Sieve the milk mixture and pour it back into the pan and gently cook, until custard... - 41.2901
Ginger Apple Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Pare the apples and cut them in half. Core and grate to make 4 cups.
3) Put the apples in a large bowl and sprinkle with ½ cup of sugar. Mix by tossing lightly.
4) In a medium-sized... - 40.9721
Apple And Ginger Jam
1) In a preserving pan, put apples, water, lemon juice and ground ginger (if used).
2) Skin the apples and tie the peel and cores in a muslin (cheesecloth) bag along with lemon rind and root ginger (if used).
3) Place this in the pan.
4) Allow to boil,... - 40.1024
Apple Ginger Jam
Peel, core and slice the apples.
Remove the lemon peel with a potato peeler and tie it in a piece of muslin with the peel and cores from the apples.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
Put the apples, lemon juice, water, ground ginger and the muslin bag in the... - 38.3815
Apple Dumplings With Ginger Crust
Preheat oven to 425°.
Sift together dry ingredients. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, used scissor fashion, cut in the shortening. Work in the ice water with a fork, 1 tablespoon at at time.
Shape dough into a ball. Divide dough into 4 equal... - 37.9735
Ginger And Apple Crumble
Peel, core and slice the apples into a pan.
Add 1/2 gill water, 4 oz brown sugar and lemon rind.
Cook gently with lid on the pan until soft.
Place in a greased 2-pt. pie-dish.
Rub the fat into the flour until of the consistency of fine breadcrumbs.
Add the... - 37.8953
Apple-ginger Pork Tenderloin
Combine flour, garlic salt, and ginger, dredge tenderloin in flour mixture.
Cook tenderloin, uncovered, in hot oil in a skillet over low heat 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Insert meat thermometer.
Cover and cook an additional 35 minutes or until... - 37.8679
Persimmon Apple Tart With Ginger Snap Streusel
1. Roll pastry out on a floured board to fit a 9-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. Lay pastry in pan, easing into corners. Fold excess pastry down and flush with pan rim, then press against pan side so pastry extends about 1/8 inch above rim.
3. Bake in a... - 36.5218
Apple And Ginger Sorbet
Cook the apples with the lemon rind and juice until very soft.
Sieve, then stir in the sugar and ground ginger and leave to cool.
Stir in the stem ginger, ginger syrup and apple juice and mix well.
Pour into a rigid freezerproof container, cover, seal and... - 36.3933
Apple Ginger Upside Down Cake
Into an 8-inch round cake pan pour the butter, swirling the pan, and sprinkle it with the brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of the ginger, and the currants.
In a small bowl toss the apple slices with the lemon juice and arrange them evenly over the currants.
Into... - 35.1666
Apple And Ginger Biscuit Pudding
Arrange biscuits on a flat serving dish.
Combine cottage cheese, sugar, lemon rind and juice.
Add one peeled and chopped apple and mix well.
Spread this mixture on the biscuits.
Thinly slice remaining apples, peeled or unpeeled.
Dip them in lemon juice to... - 34.8515
Steamed Apple Ginger Pudding
Grease ten 6-ounce custard cups or three 2 1/2-cup cans.
Blend gingerbread mix (dry), applesauce and water in large mixer bowl.
Beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently.
Stir in raisins.
Pour batter into cups.
Place rack in Dutch oven or... - 33.562
Ginger Stuffed Baked Apples
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°.
2. Squeeze the lemon half; you will need 2 teaspoons of the juice. Cut the lemon half in two; reserve for rubbing the apples.
3. Cut off about 1/2 inch from the top of each apple and with a... - 32.6785
Ginger Apple Upside Down Cake
Melt butter in 8" square baking pan.
Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Peel and core apples.
Cut each apple in half to make two thick rings.
Arrange rings on butter and sugar mixture.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter over... - 32.0574
Peel apples and slice thinly.
Tie the cores, pips and peel in a piece of muslin.
Add water, cover and simmer until apples are soft.
Remove muslin bag and mash apples with a spoon.
Add chopped ginger, grated rind and juice of the lemons, ginger syrup and... - 31.6212
Ginger Apple Crisp
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, brown sugar, flour and ginger. Mix well. Add margarine. Stir until well mixed.
Place apples in sprayed... - 31.266
Apple Ginger Cake
Combine gingerbread mix, water and applesauce.
Beat for 2 minutes add nuts.
Spread apple pie filling and raisins in a 9-inch square greased baking pan.
Top with gingerbread mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Remove from oven and invert cake on serving... - 30.6168
Poached Apples And Ginger
Poached Apples And Ginger has a luscious taste. The apples and sugar gives the Poached Apples And Ginger a cool taste. Poached Apples And Ginger is inspired by restaurants universally. - 29.8208
Sweet Ginger Apple
Mix the sugar with one teaspoon of water in a tall glass.
Stir until dissolved.
Add the apple brandy, ginger-flavored brandy and lemon juice and mix well.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.1309
Wild Apple Ginger Preserves
Tie ginger in bag and simmer in water 25 minutes.
Add sugar to ginger water with lemon juice and simmer over medium heat 15 minutes.
Add 1 cup apple slices to syrup and simmer 12 minutes.
Remove apples from syrup and simmer 1 more cup apple... - 27.6829
Apple Ginger Chutney
In a large saucepan combine the apples, the onion, the vinegar, the brown sugar, the raisins, the ginger-root, the bell pepper, the mustard, the salt, and the red pepper flakes, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring, and cook it over moderate heat, stirring... - 27.4418
Northwest Apple Ginger Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare the topping, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Add butter and rub in until coarse crumbs form. Stir in almonds and ginger.
3. To prepare the filling, combine apples, cherries, sugar, lem - 27.2884
Peel, core, and slice 5 apples; place half of the apples in bottom of 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix 8 gingersnaps, crushed (1/2 cup), and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture over apple slices.
Top with remaining apples; sprinkle with remaining... - 25.13
Ginger Ale Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through the bottom.
Stand apples in baking dish just large enough to hold them.
Place 1 tablespoon raisins and 1 teaspoon brown sugar in center of each apple.
Pour in the gingerale.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, basting... - 24.7028
Apple Ginger Marmalade
Dissolve the sugar in the water.
Chop the peeled apples and ginger fine.
Add to syrup with the lemon rind and simmer slowly until the mixture looks clear, about 4 hrs.
Pour into sterilized glasses, seal with paraffin and store in a cool dry place. - 19.3175
Roast Pork Loin With Apple Ginger Sauce
Mix spices and rub well on all sides of pork loin.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan and roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) 2 1/2 hours, or until done. - 17.8582
Ginger Apple Recipes By Category