- » Ginger Ale Wine
Ginger Ale Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger ale wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger ale wine recipes.
Ice Cream Ginger Ale
Divide ice cream among 6 tall glasses.
Then fill the glasses slowly with ginger ale, and serve. - 18.4569
Whiskey And Dry Ginger Ale
1. In a hi-ball glass add, ice cubes and whiskey over it.
2. Top up the drink with dry ginger ale according to preferences and serve chilled. - 23.7706
Ginger Ale Flavored Frangaretto Ale
Did you know that blending Frangelico and Amaretto could give shape to The Frangaretto Ale? A great cocktail preparation from the stable of famous bartender Derrick, this would knock you off both with taste and look. This fascinating cocktail is ideal to... - 98.0773
Orange And Ginger Ale Cocktail
Prepare the orange sections from seedless oranges.
Arrange in 6 sherbet glasses and just before serving cover with the gingerale.
Then sprinkle with the chopped mint. - 21.3116
Ginger Ale Cup
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lump and pour Ginger Ale on top.
2. Add Sugar, Brandy, Maraschino and Benedictine; stir well.
3. Strain the mixture.
4. In a large tumbler, pour drink and garnish top with slices of Lemon, Orange and mint sprigs. - 38.6016
Brandy And Ginger Ale
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the brandy over the ice.
3. Add ginger ale to taste.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and serve as a refreshing summer drink.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle... - 33.9767
Ginger Ale Frost
Boil together sugar and water for 5 min.
Add spices, and let stand 1 1/2 hrs.
Strain through several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Add fruit juices, and chill.
Just before serving, add ginger ale, and pour into ice-filled glasses. - 39.0928
Ginger Cider Ale
Combine cider, orange juice, and ginger ale.
Add ice as desired. - 24.758
Pink Lady Using Ginger Ale
1. In a food processor, blend gin, apple brandy, lemon juice, grenadine, egg whites and cracked ice and turn the knob to LO 1 for about 5- 6 seconds.
2. Strain pink lady drink.
3. Serve pink lady cocktail after garnishing with cherry. - 33.2493
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stud orange spiral with cloves 1/2 inch apart. Place in shallow pan along with apples; bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is... - 32.1621
Ginger Ale Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add water and 1 cup of sugar.
2) Bring to a boil and cook until the temperature reaches 234Â°F to 238Â°F.
3) Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.
4) Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar while beating simultaneously.
5) Into the... - 44.683
Ginger Tea Punch
Ginger tea punch is a spiced tea drink. Made with ginger ale and spiced with added ginger, the ginger tea punch is a chilled drink. Refreshing and light, it is great for the summer and the heat. - 28.6619
Hot Mulled Wine
Hot Mulled Wine is an amazingly delicious alcoholic drink. The effortlessly prepared Hot Mulled Wine is a drink that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family!! - 30.386
Minty Grape Cooler
Minty grape cooler is a minted fruit juice and ginger ale drink prepared with lemon and grape juice. Chilled and served, the minty grape cooler has a grea taste to it and is thoroughly refreshing. - 35.4827
Shandygaff is an amazingly irresistible alcoholic drink that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of beer and ginger ale; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 29.1117
Combine grapefruit juice and ginger ale, add ice as desired, and serve. - 19.3252
Classic Suffering Bastard
Unabashing and straight, yet classic and sizzling are the words to describe this cocktail. Chef Damon shows how to mix the Suffering Bastard cocktail invented at the Shepard Hotel in Cairo, Egypt. Bitter Sour fantasy indeed! - 106.832
Gingered Lemon Lime Fizz
Gingered lemon lime fizz is a flavored ginger ale drink. Sweetened with honey, the ale is flavored with lemon and lime juice. Refreshing and tangy with a zippy taste to it, the gingered lemon lime fizz is perfect for the summer heat. - 26.517
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
Sunshine Citrus Punch
Combine the sugar and water in a 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 5 minutes.
Chill, covered, until cool.
Combine the sugar syrup, orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and lemon juice in a 6 quart container.
Stir in... - 33.5763
Mix fruit-juice and sugar sirup.
Add the hot tea.
Cool, and, when ready to serve, add ginger ale and charged water.
Thin slices of lemon and orange may be used for a garnish. - 26.2693
Candy Cane Punch
Refreshing candy cane punch is made with orange juice concentrate along with pepperint candies for a tall glass of pure comfort. Served with peppermint candy canes as stirrers, this drink is made festive with the colors of cany cane and ginger ale. - 33.5399
This cranberry punch recipe is a fruit juice medley prepared with ginger ale to it. combined together and sweetened to taste, the cranberry punch is best served chilled and can be garnished with mint sprigs or as desired. - 31.6565
Mock Pink Champagne
Try this delicious version of Mock Pink Champagne recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mock Pink Champagne, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.7164
Lime Rosemary Zing
Combine rosemary, sugar, salt, and water in a small saucepan; simmer 2 minutes.
Blend with apricot nectar and lime juice; chill.
Blend ginger ale with chilled fruit juice mixture.
Pour over crushed ice in tall glasses.
Garnish each serving with... - 34.9048
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Remove apples, mash or sieve, and return to beer mixture.
Serve very hot from slow cooker. - 25.4366
Sparkling Golden Cooler
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; boil 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, extract the juice from oranges, lemon, and lime.
Put juice into an electric blender container with the... - 39.8234
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
Ginger Wine Punch
In a large punch bowl, mix together the chilled ginger ale and chilled wine.
Place mint sprigs and lemon slices on the top for garnish.
Add a chunk of ice to keep punch chilled. - 24.81
Thin Pork Chops Orient Ale
1. Prepare marinade: In 13" by 9" baking dish, mix first 5 ingredients. Add pork chops and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops once.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, with tongs, remove chops from marinade and... - 22.9739
Aztec Tequila Punch
In a large bowl combine tequila and lemon juice.
Slowly pour in chilled grapefruit juice and the ginger ale.
Pour over ice in a large pitcher. - 21.3584
1. In a wine bowl mix all ingredients together and heat gently without letting it boil.
2. Serve in heatproof glasses with fruit slice. - 26.5806
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 27.1433
Amber Orange Tea Punch
Amber orange tea punch is a ginger ale tea punch. Prepared with cinnamon and cloves to flavor, the amber orange tea punch has equal amounts of ale and orange juice in it. Chilled and served in punch bowls, they make a great party drink. - 35.1434
Frosty Mint Tea
The frosty mint tea is a mint jelly tea recipe prepared with ginger ale. Chilled and sweetened, the frosty mint tea is great for the summers and is best served in frosted glass with mint sprigs as garnish. - 33.4984
Whisky Mac is decadently delicious. Instead of treating your holidays guests with the usual cocktails, Whisky Mac is a good one you can think about. They will give you a 5. - 21.7608
Ginger Ice Cooler
Blend lemonade concentrate with corn syrup, then ginger ale.
Pour into individual glasses over ginger ice (freeze additional ginger ale in ice cube trays and finely crush the ice). - 22.1083
Ginger Brandy Cooler
Pour the apple brandy, ginger-flavored brandy and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass.
Add a little ginger ale and stir.
Add ice cubes and garnish with preserved ginger. - 28.9951
Lemon Ginger Flip
Combine the fruit juices and sugar, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Add ginger ale, lemon rind and ice. - 26.6714
Currant Ginger Punch
Combine the jelly and boiling water, and beat with an egg beater until jelly is dissolved.
Add the pineapple, orange, and lemon juices.
Chill, and just before serving, add ginger ale and ice. - 30.6115
Quick Cold Quencher
1) Use a tall glass to fill with ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the half lemon juice over the ice cubes.
3) Place the lime slice.
4) Pour in ginger ale to fill the glass.
5) Gently stir to combine.
6) Garnish with a lime slice, if desired.
For 6... - 39.1964
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 132.846
Frozen Ginger Margaritas
Fresh ginger and ginger ale lend a slightly sweet, spicy flavor to the classic margarita. To make fast work of grating ginger, use a specially designed grater, which leaves the fibers behind. - 24.3022
Gin And Ginger
1. In a hi-ball glass put ice cubes.
2. Add ginger ale and gin together over the ice.
3. Stir gently.
4. Garnish the glass with a slice of lemon, add mint sprig and serve chilled. - 31.9403
Rum And Dry Ginger
1. Pack a highball glass with the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum and ginger ale and gently stir.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve with drinking straws.
This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque... - 31.6416
1) In a mixing glass, combine chopped mint and sweetener together. Muddle the mint to extract the flavor.
2) Pour in about 1 cup of ginger ale to the mixing glass.
3) Let the drink stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the remaining ginger ale inside... - 40.6085
1) In a container of electric blender take lime juice, sugar, and egg whites and blend until frothy.
2) Mix vanilla and pour into individual 4 tall glasses.
3) Add ginger ale till the top.
4) Gently stir to mix the ingredients.
5) Serve chill. - 36.1377
Crazy Horse Cocktail
Green Ginger Wine along with Scotch Whisky is another one of my favorite cocktail combos and that is exactly why I am in love with this Crazy Horse cocktail. Crazy Horse is so good, very easy and definitely a crowd pleaser. Your guests will praise you for it. - 20.5269
Place all the ingredients in a dish, cover and cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until tender. - 20.9335
Ginger Claret Punch
Ginger Claret Punch is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Ginger Claret Punch recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.2231
Strawberries In Wine
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar; stir gently.
Pour wine over berries.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 22.5884
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients to combine.
2) Place over gentle heat to warm up for 4 minutes.
3) Use small cups to serve the drink. - 28.187
Pour tea over mint.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, syrup, salt, and cucumber rind.
Let stand until cool, then strain and chill.
Just before serving, add grape juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
Pour into a pitcher half full of ice.
Garnish with thin... - 39.0061
Mock Pink Champagne
For each glass, use 4 tablespoons rhubarb juice, stirred well into 1/2 cup wine.
Fill glass with ginger ale. - 23.4647
Golden Grilled Ham
Score fat edge of ham.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour 1 cup orange juice mixture over ham in a shallow baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours, or let stand at room temperature 1 hour, spooning marinade over ham several times.
Refrigerate remaining orange juice... - 33.9297
Gingered Ham Slice
Gingered ham slice is a super simple yet delicious and savory ham recipe made that can be baked in your oven. The ham is siply baked in a flavorful marinade of ginger ale with brown sugar, orange juice, mustard and wine vinegar. Flavored lightly with cloves... - 34.5664
White Wine Spritzers
Just before serving, fill each of 4 glasses two-thirds full of wine.
Add enough carbonated water, lemon-lime carbonated beverage, or ginger ale to almost fill glass.
Garnish with a slice of carambola on edge of the glass, if desired. - 22.2402
Sparkling Champagne Punch With Slushy Lemonade
Lightly coat a 4 1/2-cup ring mold with cooking spray.
Pour 3 cups lemonade into mold; freeze until slushy.
Arrange lemon slices, lime slices, and cherries in mold, securing fruit in slush mixture.
Fill mold with remaining 3/4 cup lemonade; freeze until... - 43.5132
Pineapple Wine Pitcher Punch
In large pitcher prepare pineapple-orange juice concentrate according to label directions.
Add chilled wine, sugar, and lemon juice; stir till sugar is dissolved.
Slowly pour in ginger ale, stirring with an up-and-down motion.
Pour over ice in glasses - 26.7856
1) Combine all ingredients, except ginger ale.
2) Keep the mixture in refrigerator for about three hours.
3) Before serving, strain and then mix in ginger ale.
4) Fill a punch glass with lots of crushed ice and pour this mixture over it.
5)... - 46.5346
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a large pitcher. Stir in the ginger ale and the wine, if using.
2. Add the ice cubes. Garnish with whole strawberries and wedges of lemon and lime threaded on a long skewer. - 28.3731
Half fill highball glass with ice.
Pour in tequila, creme de cassis and lime juice; stir gently to combine.
Top with dry ginger ale. - 21.3327
1. Mix cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and almond extract in a 2-quart pitcher. Refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, add ginger ale. - 21.7344
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour lemonade mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in champagne and ginger ale. - 27.9317
Cantaloupe Mango Passion Fruit Fizz
Cut cantaloupe in half.
Scoop out and discard seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon into chunks and set aside.
Peel, pit, and cut mango into chunks; set aside.
Cut passion fruit in half.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with a spoon.
To get rid of seeds, pour... - 37.5715
Tahitian Rum Punch
Chill all ingredients well; combine rum, strained fruit juices and sugar to taste, in a punch bowl.
Just before serving, add ice and ginger ale.
Garnish with fresh fruit slices. - 29.1734
Golden Afternoon cocktail was a big hit when I made it for the first time. People who try this Golden Afternoon recipe do shower me with praises still. Get ready to praise me! - 22.5923
Zesty Fruit Refresher
Mix all the juices and place in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, place 1/2 cup fruit juice mixture into glass tumbler and fill rest of glass with ginger ale. - 24.6029
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
1. Empty 1 tray of Lemon Ice Cubes into a large pitcher. Stir in the cherry-flavor tropical fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, white wine or ginger ale and corn syrup; blend well.
2. Thread a long skewer with the nectarine wedges; place in the pitcher and use as a... - 27.7072
1) In a bowl, add orange juice, lemon juice and wine and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices. - 32.441
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
Good Luck Punch
Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces; cover with water and cook until soft, about 12-15 minutes.
Drain through cheesecloth.
Should be about 3 quarts of juice.
Dissolve sugar in the 2 cups water and cook 10 minutes to make a syrup.
Combine all juices, except ginger... - 39.0065
Put all ingredients, except ginger ale in blender; cover and run on high until mixture is smooth.
Divide among 6 glasses.
Fill with ginger ale and stir. - 25.3548
Easy Picnic Punch
Pour tea and defrosted lemonade over ice.
Add chilled ginger-ale just before serving. - 27.6887
1. In electric blender, blend crushed ice, ice milk and orange juice at high speed for 5 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses, adding approximately 1/4 cup ginger ale to each. - 21.0848
1. In a glass jug, add Benedictine and whiskey.
2. Consistently stir the contents of the jug without splashing.
3. In a glass, pour the contents of the jug without straining and top up the drink with dry ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 28.4011
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Add the egg white, bitters, sugar and brandy over the ice.
3) Vigorously shake the mixture, until frosty.
4) In a highball glass, pour the drink without straining. Fill the glass with dry ginger... - 33.639
Citrus Champagne Punch
Dissolve sugar and water in saucepan over medium heat.
Add grated rind of orange and lemon and allow to cool.
Combine fruit juices and syrup and chill.
Before serving, add chilled ginger ale, champagne, ice cubes and fruit slices. - 30.3045
Sparkling Champagne Punch
1. In a mixing bowl, add 3 ingredients and mix.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
4. Mix ginger ale, tonic water, and champagne. - 33.4138
Colonel Jones's Cocktail
Named after a colonel who wasn’t a colonel, old Jonesy still built a lovely home on his cotton plantation back in 1899. The house and gardens are lovingly cared for by Beth and Glen Faulkner, who really deserve a drink or two for the work they do. - 109.553
Christmas Eve Punch
Combine first 6 ingredients, chill.
To serve, add ginger ale, stirring well. - 26.9953
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Add fruit juice and brandy.
3) Shake the mixture thoroughly, until frosty.
4) Use a highball glass, to pour the drink without straining. Fill with dry ginger ale to serve. - 31.5673
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, sugar, lime juice, grenadine and gin.
2. Shake the mixed liquids until the frost forms.
3. Into a hi-ball glass pour the contents of the shaker without straining.
4. Top up the glass with ginger-ale and... - 30.3766
Place rum, cider, lemon juice, sugar, and crushed ice in blender container; blend 20 seconds.
Put 2 ice cubes in 2 large highball glasses.
Pour blended mixture over ice cubes; fill with soda or ginger ale. - 31.1917
Green Cobs Soda
1. Put lime juice in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for
2. Meanwhile, bring water and sugar substitute to a boilin a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Chill until solid, at... - 30.3038
Sweet Cranberry Punch
Chill all ingredients.
In large mixing bowl or 2 qt.pitcher, combine cranberry juice and pineapple juice; mix well.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and ice cubes. - 26.4554
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a pitcher or jug, stir together orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Add a lot of ice to dilute and chill the drink.
3. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
4. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 29.6959
Green Shutters Inn Punch
Beat jelly with hand rotary or electric beater until frothy.
Stir in boiling water, fruit juices, and sugar; cool.
Just before serving, pour punch into a pitcher and stir in ginger ale; add ice if desired. - 32.1826
Horse S Neck With Brandy
Peel the lemon in one continuous strip.
Put the peel in a tall glass leaving one end hanging over the edge of the glass.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Pour in the brandy, lemon juice and bitters.
Add a little ginger ale and stir again. - 32.7472
Four Fruit Refresher
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl, add ginger ale, and stir gently to blend. - 31.3816
Morning Glory Fizz
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, lemon juice, sugar and gin.
2. Also, add over this mixture egg white, and drops of pernod.
3. Shake the liquids in the shaker to blend together until a frost forms on the surface.
4. In a low ball... - 32.4497
Mix fruit juices and grenadine; pour over block of ice to chill.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and fresh berries or sliced fruit in season. - 22.8049
In a large pitcher stir together cranberry juice cocktail and pineapple juice.
Slowly add ginger ale, stirring gently to mix. - 27.7157
Peach Pizza Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all the juices and mix.
2.Add in ginger ale and frozen peach slices and serve. - 29.8213
Little Mary Sunshine
Mix together the orange juice, gin and cherry liqueur in a tall glass.
Add ice cubes and ginger ale.
Garnish with orange slice. - 28.7032
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 97.3137