- » Ginger Ale Syrup
Ginger Ale Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger ale syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger ale syrup recipes.
Fruited Ginger Ale Salad
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Add 1 cup reserved pineapple syrup, t pineapple, oranges, and nuts.
3) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
4) Mix ginger ale and mint extract to gelatin mixture.
5)... - 43.0218
Ginger Ale Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add water and 1 cup of sugar.
2) Bring to a boil and cook until the temperature reaches 234Â°F to 238Â°F.
3) Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.
4) Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar while beating simultaneously.
5) Into the... - 44.8818
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 23.1982
Mock Champagne Cocktail
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; boil slowly for 10 minutes, stirring only until sugar is dissolved; cool.
Mix sugar-water syrup, grapefruit juice, and orange juice; chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and grenadine; mix well. - 26.86
Summer Punch is a delicious beverage that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Summer Punch, you will always crave for some more. - 24.3062
Cranberry Juice Punch
Combine cranberry, pineapple, orange, and lemon juices.
Sweeten with the sugar and water which have been boiled together a few minutes to make a simple syrup.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. - 26.9372
Mock Pink Champagne
Try this delicious version of Mock Pink Champagne recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mock Pink Champagne, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 35.638
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat, cover, and boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
Combine in a large bowl the tea, pineapple juice, lime ice, and orange juice... - 40.1803
Fruit Cocktail Mold
Fruit cocktail mold is a lime flavored mold made with mixed fruits. Flavored with ginger ale and chilled to set, this easy to prepare salad is a real party favorite and goes down well after any meal. - 31.4717
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 37.1255
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon sticks, and cloves in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, discard spices.
Combine sugar syrup and fruit juices, stir well.
To serve, combine juice mixture and ginger... - 33.8672
Combine 3 or 4 mint sprigs and 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (above) in an 8 ounce tumbler.
Pack with crushed ice.
Muddle lightly and chill 5 to 10 minutes or until glass frosts.
Pack with crushed ice to the top of the glass and fill with ginger ale or lemon-lime... - 20.6826
Sunshine Citrus Punch
Combine the sugar and water in a 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 5 minutes.
Chill, covered, until cool.
Combine the sugar syrup, orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and lemon juice in a 6 quart container.
Stir in... - 32.4011
Sparkling Golden Cooler
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; boil 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, extract the juice from oranges, lemon, and lime.
Put juice into an electric blender container with the... - 38.423
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 42.953
Ginger Ice Cooler
Blend lemonade concentrate with corn syrup, then ginger ale.
Pour into individual glasses over ginger ice (freeze additional ginger ale in ice cube trays and finely crush the ice). - 20.6927
Combine sugar and water to make syrup; pour in juices.
About 1 hour before serving, pour over ginger ale, crushed strawberries and ice.
Mix well. - 26.9592
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
1. Combine lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup in a large bowl. Add Clear Ice Ring or several trays of ice.
2. Garnish with lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint; float on top. - 27.2773
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Dip banana slices in reserved pineapple syrup.
Arrange half of each of the fruits in a 5-cup glass bowl.
Sprinkle with half of the coconut.
Arrange remaining fruits atop.
Pour reserved pineapple syrup over all.
Cover and... - 33.0842
Ginger Claret Punch
Ginger Claret Punch is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Ginger Claret Punch recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.6884
Citrus Ginger Sherbet
1. Combine water with 1 cup sugar in a saucepan. Heat to boiling and cook until syrup reaches 234° to 238T (softball stage).
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Continue beating while gradually adding remaining sugar. Slowly pour the hot syrup into the egg... - 28.7077
In a large saucepan, combine sugar and 2 qts.water.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in drink mix.
Just before serving, divide the syrup between two large containers or punch bowls; add the... - 30.9052
Pour tea over mint.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, syrup, salt, and cucumber rind.
Let stand until cool, then strain and chill.
Just before serving, add grape juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
Pour into a pitcher half full of ice.
Garnish with thin... - 37.1614
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 23.725
Make simple syrup by boiling sugar and water 5 minutes: set aside.
Combine tea and fruit juices; chill.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and syrup to taste.
Garnish with orange slices and mint sprigs. - 30.5462
Mix all ingredients except ginger ale.
Just before serving add ginger ale. - 28.766
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 29.941
In large punch bowl, combine wine, grenadine syrup and lemon juice.
Stir in ginger ale.
Serve immediately. - 18.8586
Pour apple cider and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color. Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.9514
1. Empty 1 tray of Lemon Ice Cubes into a large pitcher. Stir in the cherry-flavor tropical fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, white wine or ginger ale and corn syrup; blend well.
2. Thread a long skewer with the nectarine wedges; place in the pitcher and use as a... - 25.4736
Easy Party Punch
1) Mix the corn syrup and orange juice concentrate together.
2) Then stir in the ginger ale, blend well.
3) In a small punch bowl with ice, pour the mixture, garnish with the sliced oranges or strawberries and serve immediately. - 27.8506
Peach Caramel Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Cut up peaches; set aside.
Crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls into saucepan; add flour, lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved syrup; mix well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 35.535
1. Empty the lemon juice into a large pitcher and stir in the syrup.
2. At serving time, add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Mix well and serve immediately. - 23.4456
Fruit Cup Slush
For the slush, drain the apricot halves, reserving syrup. Combine the reserved apricot syrup, ginger ale, and orange peel. Pour mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or just till mixture is slushy.
In a bowl combine apricot... - 25.6212
1. In a tall glass, place ice lumps at the bottom.
2. Add Dry Gin, Orange Juice, Plain Syrup and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Top with a dash of Orange Peel Juice.
Sweetness can be adjusted to taste. - 39.104
1. In a tall glass, put ice lump and pour Dry Gin on top.
2. Add Lime Juice, Raspberry Syrup, Grenadine Syrup and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Add a dash of Maraschino and serve.
Sweetness can be adjusted by omitting Grenadine Syrup and... - 39.966
1. In a large bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup; add lots of ice to it
2. Float threaded lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint on top and serve in paper cups - 34.9397