- » Ginger Ale Chicken
Ginger Ale Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger ale chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger ale chicken recipes.
Chicken Salad In Cranberry Ring
Chicken salads are a great addition to any menu. Yummy chicken tossed with a variety of ingredients. This chicken salad in cranberry ring is a wonderful recipe that can make a delicious side dish or a complete meal in itself - 43.8006
Finger Lickin' Barbecued Chicken
1. Heat oil in a non-reactive medium saucepan. Add onion and cook over medium heat, stirring, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, mustard, and cayenne. Cook 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients except chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat... - 31.3394
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
These sweet and sour chicken balls are perfect to go with spaghetti, noodles or pasta. Made with a mix of ground chicken or turkey with ketchup and breadcrumbs, the chicken meatballs are cooked with a sweet and sour sauce of onions, ketchup and garlic... - 45.3677
Carolina Moppin Barbecued Chicken
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, stir together ginger ale, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, garlic, salt, and hot pepper.
2. Grill chicken, skin side down, 10 minutes. Turn and grill 5 minutes longer. Brush with some of... - 29.1617
1. Wash, peel and slice the carrots into thick slices or cut them into 1-inch dices.
2. Take a large saucepan and bring salted water or stock to a boil.
3. Add the carrots to the boiling liquid and cook them for about 10-15 minutes or... - 36.6425