- » Ginger
Ginger is a horizontal stem of a plant that is usually present underground. Ginger is an edible tuber that has a pungent and strong flavor. It is used mainly as a flavoring ingredient in many dishes and also contains ... More »
Almond Filled Candied Ginger Pears
Have you ever tried a dessert with pears? If you haven’t, here’s a start. A delicious vegan-style dessert that combines the flavor of almonds, pears and ginger! A strange combination but appears to come together so beautifully. Watch this step-by-step... - 127.974
Moroccan Sweet Ginger Juice
This video for an unique and refreshing Moroccan ginger juice is a must watch. This is a flavorful juice with all the amazing health benefits of ginger. It is often used as a home remedy for nausea and digestive problems. Prepare this wonderful ginger juice... - 120.985
Tangy Gingery Pork
Whenever you serve this tangy, gingery pork, it's going to be a hot favorite. It is one of the best appetizers for serving at any occasion. Watch the video to learn the tricks and make sure to prepare in large quantity. - 119.38
Here is a wonderful Homestyle Ginger Drink recipe that you can keep in your fridge all the time and make nectarous refreshing drinks. Add a dash of this syrup to your cocktail for an added kick. Watch this video for the recipe of this drink. You can use the... - 114.464
Skewered Shrimp With Ginger And Jalapeno
Shrimp makes a perfect ingredient that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish. Here is a shrimp recipe which goes well as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 111.572
Aromatic Ginger Blue Crab
If you are a seafood lover, then you must try aromatic ginger blue crabs. An Asian cuisine specialty, these crabs taste delicious and are flavored by ginger and onions. So, if you know how to prepare crabs well in advance, you can just go for this recipe. And... - 105.599
1. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat them together until fluffy.
2. Drop egg, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
3. Add molasses, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves,... - 103.681
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Healthy Asian-style Shrimp And Zucchini Stir-fry
Asian-style shrimp and zucchini stir-fry using sesame oil, flavored with soy sauce, garlic and ginger. This is a one pan, quick and easy dish, not a lot of prep involved and cooking in a sequence so you are not dirtying a lot of things. You got protein, good... - 99.221
Honey Ginger Flavored Pot Roast
For all the meat lovers who love rustic country style meat, here is a recipe for honey ginger flavored pot roast, that is not only tender and succulent but also tastes great. Take a look at the video for the details of this hearty dish. - 99.1532
Spring Onion Ginger Squid
If squids make you drool, here is one more squid recipe to keep the process on…the spring onion ginger squid. Like its name, the dish is flavorful and delicious. Watch out the video to know how to make it. - 99.1452
Mary Ann With Ginger Cocktail
Are you looking for some interesting cocktail recipes? This video will surely prove helpful. Watch the bartender mix up her secret concoction to prepare this yummy Mary Ann with Ginger Cocktail. It is indeed very impressive. - 98.4678
The Ginger Honey Rummy
Derrick here is mixing it up - seasonal style with a bit of honey, fresh muddled ginger and cruzan single barrel rum. He also tosses in some lemon juice in there to have a grand ol' time! Watch and learn, folks. Enjoy! - 98.0744
Spicy Ginger Shrimp
Flavorful prawns. This is a video of a spicy ginger chicken. Made zesty with chilies, ginger and garlic, these are very tasty. This preparation makes the prawns very yummy. Try it with baked potato, and garlic bread. You will not be disappointed!!! - 95.715
Crystalized Or Candied Ginger
If you are interested in making Crystallized Ginger then check this out. Ginger is not only good for health but can be used in desserts, cookies and can be sprinkled on ice cream. It works great while making the ginger cookie. You can preserve the ginger by... - 93.4175
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
This is such a wonderful way to get that great holiday aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in your kitchen and because the recipe yields a nice, big cake it's perfect for your Christmas breakfast. Watch Angie show you how to make this wonderfully... - 93.1568
Orange Ginger Salad Dressing
Fancy some exotic dressing for your salad? Take a look at this Orange Ginger Salad Dressing and you will be amazed at how jazzy your salad becomes by adding it. Give it a try and you will be glad you did. - 93.1395
Seared Ginger And Garlic Pork Chops
Want to know of a yummy appetizer recipe that you can cook within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This is an easy to cook appetizer that is sure to earn you lots of delightful compliments! - 92.7615
Ginger Done Easy
Thermomix - raw food In this video I show you how to easily finely grate ginger in less than 30 sec! - 91.1761
Grilled Salmon With Garlic, Ginger And Basil Sauce
Ginger & Garlic – the awesome twosome flavor the Salmon, making it absolutely irresitable. Have I made this dish after watching this video? Hell yeah! The dish is pretty fantastic, and surprisingly, it doesn't take much time to cook at all. Bon Appetit! - 89.7841
Anti Aging Ginger And Watermelon Detox Smoothie
Looking for a yummy smoothie recipe? Then watch this video and learn to make a 100% vegan and healthy smoothie that is anti aging and can be whipped up in seconds! Watch and learn! - 79.9427
Shrimps With Oyster Sauce And Margarine
Looking for a nice appetizer idea? Then look no further, here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with oyster sauce and margarine. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions on cleaning the shrimps. Definitely worth trying and... - 74.6141
Double Ginger Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Into a large dry basin sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder , soda, salt, and ground ginger .
4. Stir in the wheat... - 50.4272
Duckling Salad With Ginger Dressing
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Make gashes on breasts using a sharp knife and season with salt.
3. Place, skin side down, on a wire rack.
4. Place wire rack over a baking tin and roast in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Turn and... - 49.6541
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, allspice powder and clove powder. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 49.6118
Carp Sauteed With Ginger
This Carp Sauteed with Ginger makes a delicious side course ! Try out this irresistible sauteed carp with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carp Sauteed with Ginger welcome ! By the way did you know that the Carp dishes are... - 48.935
If you are yearning for some mouth-watering bites, then try out these simple yet magically delicious Ginger Crisps. Follow this effortless recipe and just sit back and relish! - 48.8323
Old Fashioned Ginger Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
3) Beat in the egg, molasses and vinegar, blend well
4) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together and stir into the egg mixture.
5) Stir in the... - 48.3119
Blend shortening, sugar, molasses and vinegar together in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture begins to boil, stirring once.
Let stand 1/2 hour to cool.
Stir in egg.
Combine flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt in 1-quart... - 48.1331
Combine dry ingredients.
Cream sugar, molasses and margarine.
Beat in egg.
Add dry ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Flatten cookies with back of spoon or fingers.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 48.0197
Ginger Crisp Spritz
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, salt, sugar, egg, flour and baking powder.
4. Mix well and knead into dough.
5. Divide dough into small equal... - 47.9597
Peach Glazed Cornish Hens With Ginger
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Use a small saucepan, to make the glaze.
3. Combine the orange juice, peaches, ginger, soy sauce, safflower oil, scallion, brown sugar and lime juice in the saucepan and simmer on medium heat.
4. Stirring... - 47.666
Try out this sweet and completely delicious Ginger Sprites. You will be amazed at the fact that these turn out better than the ones from a bakery bakery! - 47.6507
Stir Fried Ginger Shrimp
1) Combine together the wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and cover the bowl.
3) Allow to marinate in the fridge for 60 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimp. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
5) In a wok... - 47.3929
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with, ginger, soda, and salt. Keep aside
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
3. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, cream the butter until soft.
4. Add the sugar to the butter and... - 47.3549
1) In a mixing bowl, sieve the flour, cinnamon, ginger and bicarbonate of soda together, then add oatmeal.
2) In a Pyrex mixing bowl, melt the butter or margarine, golden syrup and sugar in the microwave for 45 seconds, then stir and melt for 15... - 47.3456
Rolled Ginger Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs, molasses, and vinegar.
Sift together dry ingredients; blend in.
Chill 3 hours.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured board.
Cut in shapes.
Place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 5-6... - 47.0703
Old Fashioned Ginger Cookies
These old fashioned ginger cookies are made with three spices and sweetened with sugar and molasses. Prepared with a batter of flour, butter and eggs, the threesome of ginger, cinnamon and cloves flavores this old fashioned ginger cookies. - 46.9066
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix shortening and sugar well to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Put molasses and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda, spices and baking powder.
5. Put the flour mixture in the molasses mixture and... - 46.659
Mahimahi With Grapefruit And Ginger
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. To prepare the mahimahi, first, halve the scallions, dividing the white and green parts, then slice the green parts into julienne and set aside, also chop the white parts and set aside
3. Take the... - 46.0743
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Cream together butter, brown sugar, molasses and egg until light and fluffy.
Measure flour, soda, salt and spices into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Stir into creamed mixture until blended.
Shape into small balls (1... - 45.9229
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Allow to chill in freezer or refrigerator for about 2... - 45.3778
Ginger Lemon Puffins
Ginger lemon muffins or cuffins are feel good muffins that you can pick up anytime. A special favorite of mine, these muffins are light and airy with a heavenly flavor. The extra pinch of nutmeg really makes this muffin recipe top notch! - 45.2188
Early American Ginger Cakes
Heat oven to 375°F.
Place paper or foil liners in 12 medium (about 2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
For cakes, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
Stir in raisins.
Combine eggs and Crisco® Oil in small bowl.
Mix... - 45.0948
Steamed Trout With Orange & Ginger
steamed trout with orange and ginger is an elegant and fruity trout recipe. Made with orange juice and italian dressing marinade flavored with ginger, red pepper and cumin, the trout is wrapped in a foil with reserved marinade and vegetables. Cooked in the... - 45.019
Ginger Orange Drops
Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
Stir sugar and shortening until light and creamy.
Put an egg and blend well.
Add orange juice, 1 spoonful at a time to the sugar mixture and continue blending.
Mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder... - 44.774
Upside-down Ginger Cakelets
To Make Cakes: Place butter in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in sugar and molasses.
Whisk in egg.
Stir in applesauce.
Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking... - 44.7035
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Grease the baking sheets and place aside.
3) In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
4) Combine thoroughly.
5) Place ¼ teaspoon or smaller quantity dough on the baking sheets, by keeping 1 inch between... - 44.5851
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour, soda, cinnamon, and ginger.
3. In a container of food processor, add molasses, eggs, sugar and shortening and blend them by running the GRIND blade for about 25 seconds... - 44.4158
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare baking sheets by lining them with parchment or lightly spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl cream oil, butter, sugar, egg and lemon rind with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a medium-sized bowl, sift... - 44.3662
Honey Ginger Barbecued Ribs
Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours; cool.
In a bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, pepper and ginger.
Place ribs in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add... - 44.2079
Crispy Ginger Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugars until the mixture is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the molasses and corn syrup and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon,... - 44.1111
Ginger Plum Dessert
Halve the plums and remove the stones.
Place the plums with the water in the pan and simmer till soft.
This should take about 10 minutes.
Puree the fruit.
Stir in the sugar and ginger if you're using it.
Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and... - 43.8582
Combine flour, sugar, pecans, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves, in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles resemble coarse crumbs.
Press 2 cups crumbly mixture in bottom of 10x6-, 8x8- or 9-in round baking dish.
Combine water, molasses and soda; blend... - 43.8514
Dahi Ma Bheeda
Wash and dry okras completely.
Remove heads, cut into half-inch slices and sprinkle with salt.
Heat oil in a pan and fry them till crisp but green.
In the same pan add ginger, garlic and spices.
Fry for 1-2 minutes, adding a little water if needed.
Add... - 43.8275
Spicy Ginger Crunchies
Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and spices together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses; beat thoroughly.
Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing until blended.
Chill... - 43.8083
MIX together flour, spices and baking soda.
Beat margarine at low speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in sugar, pudding mix and egg.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chill dough until firm enough to... - 43.7052
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the... - 43.5723
Easy Ginger Slices
Chop three of the whole gingers very finely; dice the others.
In a medium bowl, cream butter or margarine, sugar, whole egg, salt, ground ginger and finely chopped ginger.
Sift in flour; work quickly together to make a smooth dough.
Form into a ball and wrap... - 43.4601
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. In a bowl, take wholemeal flour, oats, ginger and salt and mix it well.
4. In a pan, add the vegan margarine, golden syrup and sugar and heat it over a very low... - 43.3243
Soft Ginger Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in molasses.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until... - 43.2195
Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.1779
Rolled Out Ginger Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Beat in egg, molasses, vinegar, soda, salt and spices.
Stir in flours.
Preheat oven to 375°.
On a well-floured surface, roll with a well-floured rolling pin to 1/8 inch .
Cut into shapes.
If desired,... - 43.1331
Mrs Oades' Ginger Crisps
1. Line a ½ kg loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil, butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C 15 minutes before baking time.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, soda and ginger and... - 42.9853
Gung Pin Loong Har Ginger Langoustine
Make a paste of cornflour with water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a batter and keep aside.
Clean, wash and dry Langoustine meat.
Place in a bowl and pour the cornflour batter.
Mix and coat each piece with this batter.
Heat half the oil in a large pan.
Fry... - 42.8676
Pork Sate With Ginger Marinade
Cut pork into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add meat and seal bag securely closed.
Turn bag several times to coat meat.
Refrigerate and marinate for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain meat... - 42.7496
Rolled Soft Ginger Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, ginger and salt.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses, beat well.
Add milk and flour mixture in 2 or 3 portions beginning and ending with flour and beating... - 42.6563
Soft Ginger Cookies
Add brown sugar and cream well.
Beat in molasses.
Sift together flour, soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and salt and add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
Blend well and chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll... - 42.5778
Cornish Game Hens With Ginger Butter
Prepare a covered grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
In a bowl combine the shallots or green onions, garlic, butter, ginger, parsley, 1/2-teaspoon salt and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
Beat with a wooden spoon... - 42.288
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together twice.
Combine the butter or shortening with the sugar in a large bowl and beat until the mixture is soft and light.
Beat in the egg... - 42.1429
Ginger creams are flavored cookies made with ginger and molasses along with a medley of other spices for a delicious and fragrant batch of cookies. Baked in a matter of minutes, the ginger creams can be frosted with confectioner's icing and topped with... - 41.9732
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a shallow rectangular tin, approx. 9 x 6 inches (approx), line and grease it with margarine.
3. In a bowl, sieve in flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda. Add oatmeal.
5. Heat a saucepan,... - 41.7208
Marinated Ginger Scallops
1) Into a bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, mint, ginger, chili paste, salt, onions and garlic
2) Into it add the scallops
3) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours
4) Onto wooden skewers, thread the scallops
5) Onto a greased... - 41.7081
Early American Ginger Cut-outs
Combine dry ingredients.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add molasses and egg.
Beating until smooth.
Mix in dry ingredients: add water and vinegar; blend well.
Chill dough 2 hours or overnight.
Roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness and cut with... - 41.6193
Gung Pin Loong Har (ginger Lobster)
Mix cornflour with water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a batter and keep aside.
Clean, wash and dry lobster meat.
Place in a bowl and pour the cornflour batter.
Mix and coat each piece with this batter.
Heat half the oil in a large pan.
Fry lettuce and mushrooms... - 41.4089
Sesame Ginger Rice
1) In a 2-quart casserole, place the water and salt.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 3 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) Add the carrots, rice and gingerroot. Stir well.
4) Cover the preparation with a lid and microwave again on HIGH for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce... - 41.2247
Ginger Pear Crumble
Mix crumbs and melted butter; put half in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Put pears on crumbs and sprinkle with mixture of lemon juice and pear syrup.
Mix sugar, salt, and spices; sprinkle on pears.
Top with remaining... - 41.1874
Line one Swiss roll tin or 30 cm/12 inch square baking-sheet with non-stick silicone paper.
In a large saucepan, gently melt the butter with the syrup and sugar.
Stir in the flour, sifted with the ginger, then add the lemon rind and brandy.
Spoon 4 generous... - 41.0803
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 41.0094
Combine flour, salt, ginger, nutmeg, clovesandcinnamon in 1 quart measure.
Mix together lightly.
In large mixing bowl.
Cream shortening and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Stir in molasses and water.
Blend in flour mixture until... - 40.9238
Home Made Ginger Bars
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger.
Stir until well mixed.
Add molasses, coffee, egg, and butter.
Beat on medium speed, 1 minute.
Pour into 8-inch micro proof baking dish.
Cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Rotate dish one-half... - 40.7567
Snotu~covered Ginger Snaps
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, creaming well after each addition.
Mix well, add egg.
Measure flour before sifting, add soda, salt, and spices.
Sift together, stir in dough.
Roll into balls the size of a walnut.
Roll balls in... - 40.6539
Lay pork strips in a single layer in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the pork.
Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Weave meat strips on metal skewers,... - 40.3849
1) Roughly chop the peaches.
2) In an electric blender, place the peaches, sugar, juices.
3) Blend the peach mixture into a puree.
4) Season the peach mixture with powdered ginger.
5) Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6) Pour the peach mixture into... - 40.3159
Ginger Drink (boiled)
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Boiled Ginger Drink , one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Ginger Drink as you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 40.292
Combine butter, 1 cup sugar, eggs and molasses in mixing bowl.
Beat until well blended and fluffy.
Sift flour, soda, salt and ginger together into creamed mixture and blend very well.
Chill in bowl until mixture is firm enough to handle then shape into 2... - 40.2202
Mix shortening, sugar, and molasses thoroughly.
Stir in water.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend all dry ingredients; stir in.
Heat oven to 350°
Roll dough 1/2 thick on lightly floured board.
Cut with 2 1/2" round cutter or... - 40.1436
Beetroot Salad With Ginger Dressing
Boil or steam whole beetroot until tender, about 30 minutes; cool, remove skins.
Cut beetroot into fine strips.
Pee 1 orange and 1 lime finely with vegetable peeler, cut rind into fine strips.
Drop rind into pan of boiling water, drain.
Peel oranges thickly... - 39.8981
Ginger Pear Crumble
Using a food processor or blender, grind the gingersnaps into crumbs.
Arrange half of the gingersnap crumbs on the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the... - 39.7271
Ginger Honeydew Refresher
1) Take a food processor or blender container and combine together apple juice concentrate, melon and water. Blend to a smooth consistency.
2) Add ginger, lemon juice and food color. Blend again.
3) Pour mixture into a 4 quart non-metal container.... - 39.5418
American Ginger Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream margarine with sugar, add egg, beat well.
Stir in molasses.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and ginger.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk or yogurt.
Pour into greased and floured 13x9 x 2 inch... - 39.4842
Candied Ginger Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, shortening, and sugar until creamy; beat in molasses.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, and cloves; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut... - 39.4193
Baked Ginger Pears
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain the pears and reserve the juice.
3. In a bowl mix brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger and pecans, stuff pears with this mixture and sprinkle lightly with ginger.
4. In a baking dish place close together,... - 39.3628
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, tip in the sherry, soy sauce, oil, and ginger
4. Mix well and season with salt and pepper
5. Add the salmon and turn well to coat with the mixture
6. Set aside to marinate for 2... - 39.2386
Glazed Ginger Cookies
Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda, cinna- mon, cloves, and ginger; set aside.
In large bowl, with wooden spoon, or portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat shortening, sugar, and egg until light and fluffy.
Stir in molasses, vinegar, and 1/2 cup... - 39.1603
Mrs Hirtzel Ginger Cookies
Add spices and salt to flour mixture.
Cream brown sugar and shortening together, add egg and beat, then add molasses.
Alternate boiling water with flour and spice mixture.
Drop the dough onto pan with a large spoon.
Bake at 350 degrees. - 39.0506
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 38.947
Wash, peel and finely grate the ginger.
In a large pan, warm the ghee and jaggery on a medium heat until melted.
Add the prepared ginger and braise very slowly until slightly browned and almost dry in texture.
Mix in all the other ingredients and continue to... - 38.8298
Poached Salmon With Ginger And Chantro
1) In small heavy-bottomed pan, place the salmon, skin side down.
2) In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of cilantro, ginger, garlic, wine and water.
3) Stream the wine mixture over the salmon.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat, cooking... - 38.6925
Ginger Recipes By Category