- » Gin Strawberry
Gin Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gin strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gin strawberry recipes.
1) Use a blender, to whirl the gins, liqueur, strawberries and sugar until well blended.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill overnight.
3) Combine whipping cream and cereal cream.
4) Use tall glasses to serve over crushed... - 42.1644
Pour the gin, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth and strawberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with the fresh strawberry. - 25.9667
You May Also Like!
The Love Cocktail
This Valentine's Day, get indulgent with a drink that will get the dopamine flooding your brain. Love cocktail packs in a potent punch but at the same time makes for a lighthearted drink. Watch the video and catch Derrick Schommer live in action. - 114.507
Put the gin, strawberries, lemon juice, cream and sugar into an electric blender.
Whirl on high speed for 15 seconds.
Pour into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little soda water and stir. - 31.7221
Combine gin, coconut cream, strawberries and plenty of crushed ice in a blender; blend well.
Pour into a martini glass. - 19.3186
Strawberry Vermouth Fizz
Put the vermouth, strawberries, gin, raspberry syrup and ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 15 seconds then pour into a tall glass with ice cubes.
Add a little soda, stir well and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.2705
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 96.617
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.836
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 119.921
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Heat vodka and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Place warmed liquor mixture into a 2-quart glass jar or ceramic container.
Stir in berries and cover.
Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4... - 28.1058