- » Gin Liqueur
Gin Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gin liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gin liqueur recipes.
Sloe Gin Fizz Cocktail
This classic cocktail with beautiful color and berry flavor is sure to be an instant hit anytime, anywhere. Slightly sweet and slightly sour, this drink is beautifully balanced by bitters to create a harmony of various tastes. A must have for all booze... - 103.955
1) Wash, clean and dry ripe sloes and pierce all over with a needle.
2) Stuff the sloes in a preserving jar.
3) Dredge the sloes with the sugar, and set aside overnight.
4) Mix in a few drops of almond essence and top up with gin.
5) Secure with the... - 34.7431
Sloe Gin Collins
1. Into a Collins glass, fill ice and pour sloe gin on top.
2. Top with SCHWEPPES Collins Mixer.
3. Garnish with a slice of lemon, orange and a cherry.
4. Serve drink with a straw. - 34.5834
Sloe Gin Fizz
1. In a food processor, blend lemon juice, Sloe gin, sugar, and cracked ice, using stir blade for about 8- 10 seconds.
2. Strain the Sloe Gin Fizz in 10 ounce cocktail glasses over 1-2 ice cubes.
3. Stir in carbonated water.
4. Serve Sloe... - 34.5159
Sloe Gin is simply out of the world!. This yummy and intoxicating drink has no equals at all. Try making this Sloe Gin and then use it with your desserts or even an ice cream to see how it transforms anything its added to! - 33.6339
Rick the sloes all over with a sharp needle.
Pour over the gin and stir in the sugar and almond essence.
Pour into a large airtight container, such as a corked storage jar, and fasten tightly.
Leave in a dark place for about 15 weeks to allow the mixture to... - 26.3214
Sloe Gin Fizz
Pour sloe gin, gin and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass.
Add some ice cubes and a little soda water.
Garnish with lemon slice. - 24.3255
Sloe Gin And Vermouth
Pour sloe gin, vermouth and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 22.0666
Prick the sloes all over with a fork and put them into a glass jar or plastic container.
Pour the gin over the sloes and stir in the sugar and almond extract.
Cover tightly and store, stirring occasionally, for 4 months before drinking. - 21.2695
Gin Liqueur Recipes By Category