Gin is an alcoholic beverage. Gin is an important element of cocktail drinks. Allen, 20th Century, Easy Street, Crater, and Gin Rickey are some of the countless numbers of cocktails made using gin.
It ... More »
Chef Andrew Lanier takes his penchant for combining modern cuisine with cocktails to a different level with this recipe. In the third part of Geoduck and Gin, Chef Andrew Lanier demonstrates how to prepare the geoduck and plates the final dish along side the... - 104.526
The name geoduck might invite weird reactions, while in reality it’s nothing more than a large clam that produces hefty chunks of meat. It’s easy to prepares and tastes exceptionally good too. In this video, Chef Andrew Lanier takes you inside the world... - 101.518
If you are open to experimenting in the kitchen, then this recipe might just be your biggest culinary feat. In this video, Chef Andrew Lanier shows how to make the Counterbalance cocktail with Hendrick's Gin, fresh lemon, lime and cucumber juices, agave... - 92.9767
Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries has an amazing taste. Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries gets its taste from meat mixed with berries and flavored with Gin. Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.4797
1. In a tumbler, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add Angostura Bitters.
2. Further, add brown curacao and gin.
3. Shake up the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
5. Add... - 37.361
1) Rinse the damson and pat dry, cut them in half.
2) Stone and pack the damson into 4 lb. preserving jar.
3) Stir in the sugar, and the gin.
4) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 to 3 month, in a cool, dark place.
5) Shake... - 36.4502
1. In a hi-ball glass put ice cubes.
2. Add sugar, fresh lemon juice and gin together over the ice.
3. Allow the liquids to blend together by stirring well.
4. Add fizzing soda water on top.
5. Garnish with a slice of lemon and... - 35.9942
1) Discard the stalk and press the blackcurrants.
2) In a screw top jar, place blackcurrants and stir in the gin.
3) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 months.
4) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
5) Into a bowl,... - 35.575
1) With broken ice, half fill a tumbler.
2) Add the Italian Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Angostura Bitters and Sloe Gin. Stir well.
3) Through a strainer, pass the mixture into a wine glass.
4) Serve the cocktail while it is still chilled and the... - 32.8181
1. For the sorbet, put 500ml water and the sugar into a pan over a low heat and leave until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and cool. Meanwhile zest 6 of the limes, then juice all 12. Stir the lime zest and juice into the... - 30.9972