- » Gigantes
Enjoy our collection of gigantes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gigantes recipes.
Baked Gigantes Beans
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a small oven-safe casserole, combine beans with tomato sauce, parsley and oregano.
3. Crush the oregano in your palm and sprinkle it into the beans.
4. Drizzling with a touch of oil, season with salt and... - 37.8705
Giant Cupcake House
This is just a little video of making Giant Cupcake House recipe. I put together with Phoebe trying out a gigantic cake mould that we bought recently. It’s 25 times the size of a standard cupcake and we had a lot of fun building it! - 80.8416
Monster Cookies is simple to make Halloween Recipe. Monster Cookies gets its gigantic taste from oats mixed with eggs and milk chocolate flavored with vanilla extracts. Kids simply love this Monster Cookies. - 43.6101
Gmo Free Homemade Cereal
If you do not want to eat genetically modified cereal, this is a great way to make organic, homemade cereal free of preservatives, colorings and flavorings. This is a wonderful alternative to the regular junk cereals that you find in your supermarkets and to... - 85.9726
White Bean & Vegetable Soup
1. Drain the white beans, tip into a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover generously. Bring to a simmer over a medium heat and skim off the scum and froth from the surface. Simmer for about 1 hr.
2. Heat the olive oil in another saucepan. Add the... - 37.1809
Cajun Shrimp Boil For Dinner
If you love your shrimps, you will absolutely relish this Cajun tyle shrimp recipe. Cajun style cooking expert Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite Saturday Night cook-up shrimp recipe. Easy, delectable, and very very satiating, this spicy Cajun... - 115.929
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 123.185
Buffalo Chip Cookies
Irene remembers her mother, Dorothy Cassidy Gayden, making these cookies when she was growing up in the 1940s and ’50s on the Sunnyslope Plantation in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana. Irene always assumed that the recipe originated in Texas because “All... - 39.0437