- » Gherkin
Gherkin is a long and hairy green colored vegetable that is very high in water content. Similar to the cucumber, this vegetable generally grows to 4cm to 8cm. It is available in mild and tangy varieties. Though these ... More »
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Caper Gherkin Sauce
1) Wash the steaks carefully.
2) Pat them dry.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In a large bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
5) Season with black pepper, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6) On the... - 45.5444
Czech Gherkin Sauce
1) In a saucepan, bring the white stock to a boil
2) In the meanwhile, into a heavy saucepan, melt the butter and then tip in the flour
3) Using a whisk, briskly whisk in the flour to cook
4) Take off from the heat and add in the stock
5) Bring the... - 40.1454
Gherkin And Sardine Filling
1 In a bowl, add the prepared sardines, egg yolks, mustard, mayonnaise and seasonings.
2 Pound the mixture together.
3 Through a fine sieve, rub the mixture
4 In a bowl, cream the butter.
5 Combine with the sieved mixture.
6 Correct the... - 39.6808
Microwave Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
1. Onto each piece of ham place one halved sweet gherkin lengthwise and sprinkle with cheese.
2. Roll up ham slice and secure with wooden pick.
3. Place in a glass baking dish, cover and cook on high (9) for 2 1/2 minutes until cheese is... - 29.8966
To melted butter or margarine, add celery and onion, and cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Use to stuff 4Ã¢â‚¬â€5-pound dressed fish.
Makes about 3 cups. - 29.4102
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
Place one halved sweet gherkin lengthwise onto each piece of ham.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll up ham slice and secure with wooden pick.
Place in glass baking dish, cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot. - 25.8104
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 24.6444
Boil the wine and meat or fish stock together: until the liquid is reduced by half, through evaporation.
Then, away from the heat, stir in the butter and flour mixture, adding a pinch of chopped parsley and 5 tablespoonfuls of coarsely chopped gherkins. - 19.6805
Semi-crispy Dondakaya Koora
1. Wash and cut gherkin into small pieces (round).
2. Mix gram flour with sliced onion, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, curry leaves, salt and water. Mix gherkin pieces with the gram flour mixture and set... - 0
Simple Dondakaya Fry
1.Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chickpeas,red chili and curry leaves.
2.Once it splutters, add the gherkin slices and sauté for a minute.
3.Add the chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,salt and mix it well.
4.Pour... - 0
Gherkins Stir Fry (kovakka Thoran)
Gherkins/ Kovakka is a very common vegetable. It is nutritious at the same time tasty. This recipe is not very spicy and with coconut in it turns out mildly sweet sour. It can be served with rice or chapathi. - 0
Gherkin fry is a vegetable fry that is quite easy to prepare. It tastes good when mixed with steamed rice and also with rotis. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
Curry Powder Stuffed Dondakaya Vepudu
Gherkins can be prepared in different ways - from frying them to stuffing them. In fact, my mom even makes a dal curry with gherkin and green gram. This particular stuffed version is quite popular in Andhra cuisine and is generally served with plain rice and... - 0
Gherkin Recipes By Category