- » Ghee Sweet
Ghee Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ghee sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ghee sweet recipes.
1. Heat a pan and add wheat flour.
2. Keep on frying the flour on a low heat till nice aroma comes out.(Approximately 20 min.)
3. Keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
4. Now sieve the sugar and mix it with wheat flour.
5. Crush the cardamom... - 31.1321
Fruity Kashmiri Pulao
Fruity Kashmiri Pullao has a Juicy taste.The Green Chillies and Fruit-liquid gives the Fruity Kashmiri Pullao Majestic taste. Must catch it - 46.8067
This is generally prepared on almost all festivals and by people of all communities.very easy and tasty dish - 38.9872
Wash a cup of rice & and a cup of moong dal. Add 5 cups water & pressure cook up to 5 whistles. The rice & dal should be cooked thoroughly and become almost soft.
Add sugar & mix thoroughly. You can add more sugar for more sweetness.
Heat ghee in a small... - 27.3204
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Sweet Coconut Rice
Rich, fragrant and sweet coconut rice, perfect for festivals and as a dessert. - 41.4028
Sweet Chakli For Diwali
These sweet chaklis should be a part of the Diwali snack assortment. It is a very popular Gujarati, Maharastrian and Andhra crispy fried snack made during the festive season. There are many variations but these ones made of rice flour and jaggery are the... - 50.4887
Mix the flour, semolina and 2 tbsp of ghee into a stiff dough, adding water as required.
Make into about 8 cm flattened, round shapes and fry in hot ghee till golden.
Drain and reserve.
Heat sugar with 1 cup water and make a syrup of one-thread... - 31.0206
Shankarpali is very famous Maharashtrian dish, prepared during Diwali.
It is also called as shakkar pare in Gujarat. It is not only a Diwali snack, but can be made and enjoyed any time of the year. - 42.2632
Saalam Paak ( Milk Sweet )
1. Make a thick syrup with the sugar, rose water and 3 cups water.
2. Fry half the almonds till light brown in a little ghee and set aside.
3. Place the ghee in a vessel and fry all the different magaj and the remaining almonds and when light red, remove from... - 28.7082
Traditional Sweet Puris
Mix semolina, flour, salt and sugar.
Rub in ghee and add enough water to make a pliable dough.
Roll into a sausage and divide into thirty small portions.
Roll out each portion into a puri and deep fry in a karai, in hot oil. - 32.7788
Quick Lapsi Halwa - Bulgar Wheat Sweet
1. In a pressure cooker on medium heat, melt ghee, add cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the lapsi and roast it on a low to medium heat until golden brown.
2. Once it is golden brown, pour water, add cashew nuts, raisins, kesar and mix well. Cover the... - 0
Popatjee ( An Unusual Parsi Sweet Dunked In Sugar Syrup )
1. Break the eggs in a deep glass bowl and whisk them. Add two tablespoons ghee and the yeast and mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
2. Place the flour in a liquidiser and pour the mixture into it and whisk well. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl, cover... - 25.7444
Parsi Sweet Sevian
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in raisins and peeled almonds, cook until light brown.
3 Remove from the ghee, using a slotted spoon.
4 Add in the sevian in the remaining ghee, cook until brown.
5 Add in the sugar and water, cook on high... - 44.5263
Sweet Potato Delight
Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly and scrape off the skin wherever dirty.
Chop it once lengthwise and then slice into slightly thick roundels.
Heat the ghee in a deep thick bottomed pan and saute the roundels till they turn pink.
Add the milk to the pan and... - 35.6155
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 96.6384
Khoya Burfi / Mawa Bites - Indian Sweets
Learn how to make this delicious Indian Dessert or popular Indian sweet called Khoya Burfi or Mawa Burfi (Mawa Bites). Serve it at your next party or make it during the upcoming festival season. All you need for this Indian recipe is Khoya, condensed milk,... - 0
1. Sift the flour, ground almonds and sugar into a large bowl, then add the flaked almonds and sultanas. Stir in the milk and make a thick batter.
2. Heat the ghee or oil in a deep frying pan, drop the batter, 1 teaspoonful at a time, into the hot oil and fry... - 28.7908
Sweet And Sour Bitter Gourd
This Sweet and Sour Bitter Gourd is a temptation ! You might not like bitter gourd otherwise, but this sweet and sour vegetable is going to remove your biases for the vegetable for sure. Try out this Sweet and Sour Bitter Gourd and let me know if you agree... - 42.8561
Assorted Karanjias For Diwali - Sweet Stuffed Fried Dumplings
Karanjias are traditional Maharastrian-Gujarati sweet snacks made during the festive occasion of Diwali. They are also known by different names such as Gujiyas, Karanjis, Ghugharas, Nevris, Pirikiya or Karjikayis. These fried dumplings are stuffed with a... - 48.0394
Parsi Soothanoo ( Dried Ginger Sweet )
1. Grease an aluminium tray with one tablespoon ghee and set aside.
2. Make a thick syrup with 4 cups of water and the sugar. Squeeze a tablespoon of sour lime juice in the hot syrup. With a perforated spoon remove the scum which will surface over the syrup... - 17.5522
Ghehu Nu Dudh ( Wheat Milk Sweet )
1. Wet the dried wheat milk in two cups of water for half an hour.
2., Place the pure ghee in a vessel and when ' hot pour in the dissolved dried milk and water and briskly stir the mixture for five minutes. Add sugar and milk and keep stirring till the... - 23.2759
Jalebis are a popular Indian sweet that is also had with warm milk as part of breakfast. Here is a recipe that lets you master the fine art of making this delicious sweet at home. - 45.0025
Chokha Na Ata Noo Aaoud ( Rice Flour Sweet )
1. Warm the milk. Mix the grated coconuts in half a litre of milk and then remove the coconut milk by liquidising the mixture or grinding it. Discard the coconut.
2. Place the remaining milk and coconut milk in a heavy vessel. Add the sugar and stir. Place... - 27.1411
Parsi Sev ( Sweet Vermicelli ).
1. Break the vermicelli into one and a half inch pieces.
2. Place 2 cups ghee in a flat bottomed, wide mouthed vessel and slowly fry the vermicelli till golden brown. If you cook it over a fast flame it will burn up. Do not stir it constantly or the... - 27.7537
Semolina Sweet Parsi Style
Sieve semolina into a bowl.
Melt 1 tsp ghee in a pan over low heat.
Add semolina and roast, stirring continuously till golden and fragrant.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Put milk with cardamoms in a kadhai or wok over high heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Lower... - 44.5859
Malpua Or Malpura Or Malpuva( Sweet Pan Cakes)
Those of you who are looking for the perfect recipe of Indian style pancake , will surely love this. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe right from making the batter to frying them. This is a traditional Indian sweet and is called malpua in India which is... - 100.04
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
Cook cabbage in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the cabbage.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion.
After 2 minutes, add tomato and apple and continue cooking for two minutes more.
Add green chillies, cinnamon, pepper, salt and... - 41.734
Pongal - Sweet And Savory
Pongal is a harvest festival celebrated in the southern part of India. On this auspicious day rice is cooked along with pulses and jaggery and is offered to the "Sun God" for prosperity. Watch this video to learn how to make both the sweet and savory version... - 118.885
This Wheat Sweet is what you'd like to have for your dessert everyday, once e you taste it ! Try out this wheat sweet and let me know how you find it ! - 35.5691
Vermicelli Sweet Kheer
Semiya Paayasam is one of my favourite dish. I got so many appreciations for this one made especially in special occasions and festivals. - 40.3779
Dry Spiced Sweet Corn
Dry Spiced Sweetcorn has a luscious taste. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sweet corn and flavored with spices. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn is loved by many food lovers. - 37.462
Cashew Badam Sweet Balls
Cashew & Badam Ball is a crunchy sweet snack perfect for Diwali or as an everyday snack. Enjoy! - 35.6164
Sojjiappam ( Sweet) Making Made Easier
Sooji Appam is sweet and crispy and liked by children and elders alike. Watch this video to learn how to make this classic south Indian sweets which is great for kids lunch boxes, as a tea time snack as well as an offering to Gods on festive days. - 66.5615
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 45.8226