- » German Veal
German Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german veal recipes.
My Germans Style Veal Schnitzel
1) Pound the meat thin by placing the cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap for easier washing up. Use a heavy, flat-surface pan to pound if you don’t have a meat mallet.
2) Pound the meat evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Set up 3... - 89.3262
German Veal With Almonds
1. Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin using a mallet hammer or bottom of a small pan.
2. Slice the tong into thin strips. Keep aside.
3. In a shallow wide bowl, beat eggs with a little water. Keep aside
4.... - 45.3669
German Veal Chops
1) In a skillet heat butter and brown veal in it.
2) Fry onion in the skillet till golden
3) Stir in beer, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cook covered simmering for 15 minutes.
4) Put veal and onion to a platter.
5) In a bowl make a paste of flour and a... - 39.883
German Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Season meat inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill with Stuffing and secure with skewers.
Brown in butter in large heavy kettle.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until very tender, adding more water if... - 33.3815
German Veal Chops
1. Brown veal in butter in a skillet; set meat aside. Saute onion in same skillet until golden.
2. Add beer, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Transfer veal and onion to a platter. Make a paste of flour and a little water; stir into... - 24.6032
You May Also Like!
Place the pounded escalopes in a dish, pour the lemon juice on top.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Remove from platter, sprinkle with salt on both sides.
Set flour on a piece of waxed paper.
Beat the eggs lightly with water, then beat in the oil.
Pour the breadcrumbs... - 40.2344
German Wiener Schnitzel
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) Dredge the veal escalopes thoroughly with a mixture of flour and seasonings.
3) Coat the veal escalopes in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4) In... - 45.7363
1. In a pan fry the veal in butter until tender, remove to warm dish and keep hot.
2. In the empty pan fry ham slices and place one slice on top of each escalope.
3. Into the empty pan add and fry mushrooms adding more butter to the pan if... - 36.3757
Ground Veal Rouladen
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Transfer to a bowl and add veal, 1/2 cup potato flakes, and the bacon bits, mustard, and sour cream; mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide veal... - 39.3597
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle cutlets evenly with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place... - 38.9106
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat... - 42.3538
Knuckle Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, wash the knuckle thoroughly.
4) Rub in salt and pepper and then sprinkle a little paprika pepper.
5) Now, brush on a little melted butter.
6) In the soaked... - 39.9501
Veal Bavarian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In the hot butter, quickly brown the onion, carrot, parsley and the diced meat.
5) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the fried... - 44.5361
This German Meatballs is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious German Meatballs recipe and share your feelings with us! - 43.4488
Veal Zurich Style
Slice the veal as thinly as possible across the grain and cut these slices into thin strips.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Heat the butter in a saute pan.
Add the chopped shallots and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the veal and saute over high heat for 2 minutes or... - 38.885
German Veal Recipes By Category