- » German Sweet Rice
German Sweet Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german sweet rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german sweet rice recipes.
Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
Wrap whole cabbage in plastic wrap and cook on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes or until tender, but still slightly firm.
Meanwhile, combine rice, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup onions and one teaspoon salt.
Using the larger outer cabbage leaves place about 2 tablespoons of... - 45.1936
The Filling: Make a risotto with the rice and milk.
First pour the milk into a small saucepan, bring just to the boiling point and remove from the heat.
Put the rice in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat, add enough of the milk to cover and stir... - 44.5159
Spinach Rice Salad
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat,- add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Transfer rice to a large bowl, and le.t cool slightly.
Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and red... - 38.7208
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 95.7261
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok,... - 40.422
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 35.7233
Duck With Fruit And Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop pepper finely.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the sauerkraut, fruits and pepper.
4. Cut the duck into pieces and season with salt and pepper.
5. Into a soaked Romertopf, pour the... - 42.7194
Almond Bavarian Cream
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Almond Bavarian Cream. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Almond Bavarian Cream. So don't miss it! - 49.3519
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.173
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.494
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 42.8586