- » German Stuffing
German Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german stuffing recipes.
German Potato Stuffing
1.Take a large frying pan, heta shortening and butter or margarine in it.
2.Put potatoes, onions, celery, slat and pepper in it and cover lightly.
3.Heat the mixture on low flame for 30 minutes.
4.Keep mixing in between.
5.In a small bowl, put bread... - 44.2975
German Sauerkraut Stuffing
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and apple and cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.
Blend in sauerkraut, caraway seed and juniper berries.
Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add... - 39.9245
German Potato Stuffing
1. Melt vegetable shortening and the butter or margarine in a large, heavy kettle.
2. Stir in potatoes, onion, celery, salt and pepper; cover loosely.
3. Cook slowly, stirring often, 30 minutes, till potatoes are tender.
4. Pour milk over bread crumbs in a... - 34.5805
You May Also Like!
German Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Season meat inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill with Stuffing and secure with skewers.
Brown in butter in large heavy kettle.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until very tender, adding more water if... - 35.3399
Grilled German Brat Burgers
In 10-inch skillet brown the bratwurst over medium heat. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add onion and beer; simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove links; slit each lengthwise.
Fill with cheese; place in buns.
Place each in a foil 'boat,'... - 35.8548
German Style Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1-quart bowl, add all the ingredients except sauerkraut and cheese, mix thoroughly.
3) On a sheet of wax paper spread the mixture to form a 6 x 8-inch rectangle.
4) Spread sauerkraut over the... - 45.029
German Style Barbecued Franks
Split franks lengthwise almost to opposite side.
Combine sauerkraut and mustard; spoon into the franks.
Wrap a bacon strip around each and secure with wooden picks.
Grill over medium coals for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Split and toast buns; spread with... - 32.2185
Stuffed Cornish Hens Hamburg Style
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, returning 2 tablespoons fat to skillet.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender.
Add 1/3 cup margarine; heat until melted.
Add bacon, bread cubes, celery, parsley, poultry seasoning... - 41.0656
Zesty Stuffed Frankfurters
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of cheese, powdered horseradish, dry mustard, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
3.Create a slit in frankfurters lengthwise.
4.Fill the gap with the cheese mixture.
5.Put the... - 46.2241
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take a large frying pan, heat drippings in it.
3.Add onions and saute well.
4.Put bread cubes, water, salt and pepper in the pan and mix gently.
5.Take a 6 cup baking dish, transfer the mixture to... - 36.5156
The Double Reuben
1. For making creamy style Russian dressing – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and sauté sauerkraut; place the corn beef over it followed by Swiss cheese slices. Set aside.
2. Dry roast the rye... - 89.6134
German Stuffing Recipes By Category
German Stuffing Ingredient: